Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The story made out of boredom.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

The story made out of boredom. Empty
PostSubject: The story made out of boredom.   The story made out of boredom. I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Prologue:
Alright,so this place ain't normal.Ok,let me explain.We,and by 'we' I mean me and my friends.We live at this special school,for kids K-12.It's a boarding school.It's not like your school.We have NO adults.Classes are just videos.So basically,the older kids rule the school.They live in the High part of the school,which is the second floor on the hill.Then there's the middle kids,living in,obviously,the middle of the school.Then elementary kids, who live at the very end of the place.I'm part of the oldest elementary group.Sixth grade.We're constantly in wars with the older and younger kids.Oh,did I mention our school is split into territory by grades?More on that later,though.All you need to know is we're constantly fighting to keep our sleeping territory.Anyways,I'm part of the rebel kid group.We're trying to stop the middle kids' group.I told you about that,right?While,they like to kidnap the 'elementaries' and torture them underground,in our school basement.Well,anyways,let's get to my story.It all started that first day...

Chapter One:
"Brett,wake up.Dude,we got a class.We gotta go before the middle schoolers come through."
"I don't wanna..."
"Brett!!"
I rolled over out of bed.I looked up to see John looking over me.By the way,John's my best friend.But he can be annoying in the morning.I got dressed as quick as possible and got into the hallway with John.We were on watch today.If we saw any older kids in our territory we had to warn the rest of our 'band of rebels' as we were called by the older students.The bell rung and we got to class.Today's was about Neil Armstrong.You know,that astronaut space guy.That's when the first attack came.Marco yelled "Middle schoolers!" And they started coming in.I went for my ruler crossbow,but it was snapped.It was my extra,it had been in my desk all night,how could it have broken?Then I realized."Sabotage." I whispered under my breath.They must have snuck in overnight.They attacked us with their paper artillery for awhile,and it was painful.Seems dumb,right?Wrong.They fold little pieces of sharp paper into their little shooters,and it caused tons of paper cuts,and those things STING.Then one of their diplomats came in.
"We want Hallway X-5."
"No way! That's the largest elementary hallway we have!" I didn't want to have to meet his demands.
"Ok.Fine.Have it your way.We'll leave."
Ok,no way it was that easy.I looked around,and my friends seemed to be thinking the same thing.Middle schoolers always took something.They never left empty handed.They just left.We counted our numbers,they hadn't kidnapped anyone.Too weird.We sat through the rest of the class, got back to our dorm rooms realized and what had happened.Joanna Johnson and Mariah Senashki were nowhere to be found,and the girls reported they weren't in the girls part of the elementary dorm.A huge commotion ensued.
"Those dang middle schoolers!"
"I hate them guys!"
"How could they stoop so low?!"
"The attack must have been a distraction!"
I covered my ears.I couldn't even hear myself think!
"Everyone just shut up a minute!" I yelled."Look,Joanna and Mariah are gone.We all understand it was most likely the middle school dudes,but we need a plan.If we go in blindly,they'll just take more of us."
The girls looked sad and pouty.They wanted their friends back.Well,they'd just have to wait.I was afraid this might become a full out war against the older kids."We'll have to work hard to get our weapons working again.But I might be able to get battle help from the kindergartners.The 3rd,4th, and 5th are sure to help us fight.But I can't say anything for grades 1 and 2." The first and second grades were constantly fighting each other over stolen crayons or whatever else,and usually didn't help other grades."John.Marco.Tomorrow we'll head out to the kindergarten wastelands to talk to the tribe leaders.For now let's work on our weapons."

Last edited by Sonic:Prince of Death on Tue May 24, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The story made out of boredom.   The story made out of boredom. I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Pretty good so far, although you might want to replace a few words so that they aren't repetitive. "Group" could be replaced with band or some other synonym, and the word "kids" could be replaced with students. Other than that, this is a good start! (:
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The story made out of boredom.   The story made out of boredom. I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The story made out of boredom.   The story made out of boredom. I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:11 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The story made out of boredom.   The story made out of boredom. I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Please keep writing this!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The story made out of boredom.   The story made out of boredom. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:13 pm

I mades chapter one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story made out of boredom.   The story made out of boredom. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story made out of boredom.
Page 1 of 1