Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Helloooooo Forum-People!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Helloooooo Forum-People! Empty
PostSubject: Helloooooo Forum-People!   Helloooooo Forum-People! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:44 am

Soooo... Hello, people of this forum. I am new. I live in good ol' New Zealand...

I play on two other role-play sites (Star Wars and Harry Potter), and just decided my obsession with Percy Jackson is now great enough to join a site like this :D

Now, how does this site work? It's very different to the other sites I'm on. Do you just put what your character looks like in writing? Don't you get a avatar? Are there signatures? Is it one account per-char, or one account per 50 chars?

I realize I can get that info from another thread, but I'd like a bit more of an idea. :D

Sooo... Thank you for reading, forum peoples, and I hope I can RP with you in the future :D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Forum-People!   Helloooooo Forum-People! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:50 am

Hey! New Zealand? You're in Avawstar's country! *parties*

I'm Death, a.k.a. Candice, Ken, Can, or that girl over there with the chainsaw. Welcome to camp/forum! I hope you'll love it here like we do!

So, as for the questions, lemme see what I could offer:

So far, this site is like any other. We rp, we make charries and have fun. You could make a character in writing, make them detailed and stuff and even post pictures on who you think your characters remind you off.

You could get an avatar, there are signatures and there are charries. As for the avatars and signatures, you edit them with the button in the upper part of the site called 'profile'. As for the charries, you could have a minimum of 7 charries per account, but you should only have one account per person. You coould kill them, retire them even love them as people.

So, i hope I helped with my small brain! Goodluck in staying happy here! Hope to rp with you too! Oh, and please ask any more questions in topics you don't understand, and hopefully, any online users cold help you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Forum-People!   Helloooooo Forum-People! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Thank you, Girl Over There With A Chainsaw! I shall now call you GOTWAC, so I don't have to write your full name out all the time, if that's alright with you ;)

Ooooo... New questions! How do people tell which char your posting as? And do you get to choose what parent your char has, or is it kinda chosen by the chars personality? Aaaaaand, lastly, what about ages? What's the average age for a char on this forum?

Okay, new last question, how do I make me first char? Do I make a thread using one of them templates, showing my new char, and hope it's accepted?

EDIT: ... And hopefully lastly, what's the time zone? There are over 12 cabins, so after the last book?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Forum-People!   Helloooooo Forum-People! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Welcome to the site! I think most of the admins are on the Eastern sea border in the good old US of A. You can decide your chari's parent. as long as it's not one of the big three. the normal age is anywhere from 12 to 17. make a choice. for more info on the product used here today, (Questions about the rules and whatnot) Visit the rules and joining section. If you are having trouble finding to post new topic button, it is in the top left corner above the title. Please have a nice day. thank you.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Forum-People!   Helloooooo Forum-People! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

I'll try to answer all the other questions. :D And welcome to the site! I'm Tethys... Just call me Tethys!

How do people tell which char your posting as?
We color code the characters. For example, in my signature Jordan Hale is this color. So, when I role-play, I'll make my post dark blue. So it'll be like :

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Okay, new last question, how do I make me first char? Do I make a thread using one of them templates, showing my new char, and hope it's accepted?
Yup, just make a thread for your character(s), and wait for a mod or admin to accept it.

And hopefully lastly, what's the time zone? There are over 12 cabins, so after the last book?
The time zone is EST, or Eastern Standard Time... and no. We're before the Last Olympian. We made a decision to add in the extra cabins only a month or two ago. So, Kronos' army is still out there, and we can expect a battle any time.

Hope this helped! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Forum-People!   Helloooooo Forum-People! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:30 am

Thank y'all!

Tethys: For the time zone thing, I meant for RPing. Not IRL. But it doesn't matter :D
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Forum-People!   Helloooooo Forum-People! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh, okay. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo Forum-People!   Helloooooo Forum-People! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloooooo Forum-People!
Page 1 of 1