Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello people!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Hello people!   Hello people! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey, I'm Misty. I'm 12, and I'm a Canadian. I love to ice skate, sing, draw, and I write fanfictions, though the majority is never finished due to evil plot bunnies. I have my own mini-vocabulary, such as:
Confuzzled=Confused
I also have a hatred for spiders and snakes. I am fearless, clever, and loyal. I also have a fiery temper. My catchphrases tend to be poetic references, or just random things. I have too many to list here. I have a love of the Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Warriors, and Pokemon series. I am a loner on the social ladder. I can also name most of the Pokemon legendaries, every Eeveelution in current canon existence, and am currently trying to obtain a Shiny Eevee.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Hiya, did you get into pottermore? And like ya hope we can rp sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Hello! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Feel free to PM me if you have questions, concerns, or would like to request an RP. I hope you will enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am

Hello New Oh-so-fresh-Blood Person! Welcome to camp! You've got your dictionary too? *high fives* Yay! I wish mine weren't always borrowed by most though. >.< Anyways, You're gonna love it here! Anyways, I know, you're not entirely new, But I'd just want to say, I hope you'll love it here as I do!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the Harry Potter Pikachu, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood Ohwait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 pm

I love Pokemon and Harry Potter. They are two of my favorite series ever! I'll hopefully RP with you all in future. Pokemon forever!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry potter activity in school, here i come!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! You have to be one of my best friends now! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people!   Hello people! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people!
Page 1 of 1