Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... Empty
PostSubject: The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...   The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:51 pm

eridian pesqisine
mischief galore

"Brilliant! Absolutely genius..." It happened to be one of the days when Eridian had thought. Instead of rushing through the day performing fruitless acts of defying authority as much as possible, he had actually planned something. A premeditated prank was waiting for the poor soul that would set it off. Eridian knew this would probably give them a great shock, and they may even pass out from surprise, but it was perfect.

The bright lights, the sudden roaring sound that would fill the air, and the explosions of mischief well done... It was the perfect way to end a day. Fireworks. Not just small firecrackers either. These were enchanted roman candles. A little help from a Hecate child he knew, and he suddenly had the loudest, brightest fireworks he had ever imagined. How did he hide them? Simple. A few more Hecate wonder and they were waterproof. A trip-wire was all it took to set them off, and they would release from their watery prison, illuminating the darkening sky with all colors of the rainbow.

Eridian had hidden the fireworks, so it was time to hide himself. Glancing around, he spotted a tree...on the other side. In the split second it had taken him to remember the trip-wire, however, he had moved his foot a few inches forward. Oh gods... Whoosh! Eridian was thrown into the air, his body dangling from a nearby tree he had completely forgotten about. If you were nearby, however, you couldn't hear his shouts of surprise over the squealing of fireworks launching themselves into the sky.

"-gods help me! This wasn't supposed to happen!" His voice suddenly grew louder as the last of the rockets burned out, and the natural silence had resumed. Eridian began to swing himself back and forth, still calling out into the twilight. His face was slowly turning red as the blood rushed to his head, and his arms were dangling. Nausea and loss of vision became apparent soon as he slowly was rendered unconscious.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...   The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:12 pm

The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... Boy20w12

B R Y S O N D A U G T H R Y
"There's a ship sailing on the ocean...."

Whish.. Whish.. Whish.. Swat Swat Swat. Those were the sounds Bryson had being making on his way to the creek. His blond hair, in a need of a haircut, kept falling into his eyes. He kept swatting it away. This consent pattern of annoince seem to comfort him.

Nothing was a comforting then having somthing repeat itself in a rythem. Knowing when somthing was going to happen and knowing when it was going to happen just gave the son of Athena a solid since of comfort.

It was this comfort that was broken when a sudden whirl of cracks and whistles and pops sounded out. Jumping to a halt the boy looked around with an worried glance and with a few pushes of he foot he ran towards the pops. What he found was a weird and slighty distruibing thing. A huge teen hanging by his foot in a tree. If only he had a camera.... or knife to get him down.

"...It's sailing back to you"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...   The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Avery silently sat by the creek, letting her feet dangle in the water. She was perfectly content simply sitting here, away from people. Sure...most of her cabin mates her nice and everything. But she still didn't fit in. She never would no matter where she was. 'I'm meant to be alone...I'm comfortable that way...' she thought with a sigh. With her sister not here, she really did have no one. No friends, no family. Just her...
As she kicked gently at the water, she was startled out of her trance by a loud series of booms. "Holy Hades!" she called, jumping up. She wore her usual attire. Black, graphic t-shirt and Jean shorts. As the booms and cracks faded, she began to hear a voice. Narrowing her eyes, he tried to focus more. After a few seconds, she realized that someone was calling for help.
Avery glanced around, almost waiting for someone braver or stronger than her to come along. Taking in a deep breath, she started towards the sound of the boy's voice at a fast jog.
It was then that she saw him hanging unconscious. What as she to do? She couldn't break the branch...that would hurt him. And she couldn't lift him, she wasn't strong enough. Bitin her lip in confusion. She glanced around for someone else. Surely there was another nearby thy had heard the loud noise and come to investigate. She certainly hoped so, for as she watched the unconscious boy sway back and forth on the branch, she began to feel guilty she wasn't doing anything to help. Avery started to wander about, searching for someone to help.
When she turned her blue gaze to the boy again, she saw another standing by him. She jogged towards boy hanging from a tree and went to lift him so he was no longer dangling. She paused, turning to the blonde boy. "Well? Are you just gonna stand there like an idiot? Or are you going to help me get him down?" she asked in a rather impatient tone.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...   The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:32 pm

B R Y S O N D A U G T H R Y
"There's a ship sailing on the ocean...."

Bryson was shocked when a girl yelled at him. Stepping back he fouced on the girl in front of him. Ready to give a sarcasstic remark he opened his mouth when a glint in the corner of his eye caught his attention.

Then it was.. an older rigad peice of glass. Runing over to it he picked the glass up and reconized it as a peice of wineglass. Where the hell did this come from? He wondered. Turning back to the girl he looked up at the guy with a wince he knew what he had to do.

"Push his body towards the stream. It's alittle deeper there. I will cut him down." Turning back to the tree he slipped it into his pocket and started to climb the tree to where he hovered on the thick treebranch. Ready to cut the rope he looked down at the girl and nodded once.

"...It's sailing back to you"

(The peice of glass it a peice that got broken from a bottal of wine Bell had droped in one topic with Likos. I just thought it would end up somewhere down hill.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...   The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:42 pm

The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... Avery-1

Avery looked at the boy with a small frown. "Well...if you just cut him down, won't he land on his head?" she pointed out. She thought for a moment, studying their predicament. HEr brow furrowed and she looked up at the blonde haired boy after a bit of pondering.
"Why don't you keep him in the air, and I cut him down? That way he doesn't crack his skull open...because then we've got murder on our hands and I'm not dragging his body tot he desert to be eaten by coyotes," she said in a very sarcastic tone.
It was obvious she was not like most girls. Most would freak out and say they couldn't do this because they'd break a nail. By Avery's obvious, I don't give a crap appearance, it was clear she wasn't like most girls.
Avery stood there, waiting for the boy to respond as she let her thoughts begin to wander. 'How had he ended up in this tree, anyway?' she thought. She began to glance about. 'Was this his prank? Or is he just the victim?' she added, her brow furrowing as she tried to figure it out.
'Guess I'll have to ask him when he's conscious...' she thought, turning her attention back to the blonde haired boy with obvious impatience.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...   The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Looking down at the girl with his eyes narrowed he thought and figured she did make since. Dropping the glass then dropping to his feet and stumbling slighty with the impact he stood up straight and looked at the girl with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...   The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ridiculous mind of a hoodlum...
Page 1 of 1