Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aaron Wackers Charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron Wacker

Aaron Wackers Charries Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Wackers Charries   Aaron Wackers Charries I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Heres my charrie please:

Name: Carson Cannon
Age/Birthday: 14/ February 25
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mother-Amy Cannon Step-Dad -Sam Marci
Years in Camp: First Year
Brief History: Apollo caught his moms eye when she was in college. Carson was born 9 months after Apollo and his mom met. Carson never really met Apollo before he left his mom. His mom started dating Sam when Carson was 9. Carson had always had great aim. He played basketball and tennis. He has ADHD and is very shy.
Physical Appearance: Carson is 5'9" and is tan from laying out in the sun listening to his i-pod. He is lean but he does have some built to him. He Has light brown hair and light green eyes. He usually wears board shorts, his camp t-shirt and vans sneakers.
Personality: Quiet but outgoing and he always has his i-pod in his ears. Hes kind and will help his friends whenever they need help. He likes hot n' sour soup. He really doesn't complain or moan. He usually is very tidy. Carson i kinda of a pessimist at times but is normally positive.
Fatal Flaw: He is a fighter but will take a fatal blow for his friends if they need it, he thinks that his friends lives are worth more than his.
Pets: A Sugarglider named Jack
Talents: Climbing trees, accuracy
Weapons:a set of Throwing Knives and a Bow and a quiver of arrows
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other:

Last edited by Aaron Wacker on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Wackers Charries   Aaron Wackers Charries I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:11 pm

That's a great start of a charrie. BUT, you might need to add more to his physical appearance and his personality. Also, work on his fatal flaw - how does his kindness become a flaw to him? Does it mean that he cannot perform tasks such as fighting and stuff? A fatal flaw is something that could possibly bring death to the person who is flawed. Hope you take these points into consideration. Also, you might want to think about re-wording the bit that goes "and girls always like him." That can make a charrie seem a bit Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu-ish...
-- Rufus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Wackers Charries   Aaron Wackers Charries I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Yep yep, Carson has great potential but I would listen to all the things that Rufus spoke about and add/edit them in. By the way, thanks, Rufus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Wackers Charries   Aaron Wackers Charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Wackers Charries
Page 1 of 1