Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Boring Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Another Boring Day Empty
PostSubject: Another Boring Day   Another Boring Day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:57 am

This description is third person.

Adam walked in, and sat down on one of the many seats among the amphitheater. Adam wasn't normal, no, like many demigods. He wasn't a hormone crazed, stereotype teenager. He actually cared. He wasn't popular, he wasn't very known, and he didn't have alot of friends, but he was his self. His girlfriend, which he was lucky to get, was an Aphrodite child. Lucky shot, I guess. He didn't have to have everything, and he had problems. His life was hard, and he dosent like to talk about it. He was Adam Dunlap, son of Hades.

Courtney walked in, and sat down. About four seats down was Adam. Courtney wasn't normal, either. Not popular, she didn't have a boyfriend, and she was not the strongest shooter around. She didn't have many friends, and even her brother, Matthew, made up 33% of them. She didn't have a great life either. Her and her brother lived on the streets for two years, before coming to Camp Half Blood. She had problems, but all in all, she was Courtney Aires, daughter of Apollo. And he was Matthew Aires, son of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Another Boring Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Day   Another Boring Day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC; third person

Ali walked in not thinking of her battle plans against Thorn but to unwind her always spinng mind. She was up on the stage thinking or trying not to think. Ali was anything but normal. She had lost her dad to Kelli the Emposa when she got to camp. She didn't have a sweet caring boyfriend like her friend Corie had her Alex. She had no full brother of sister like her friend Ziva had Nava. She was alone in the world but was a wick-wit and smart. She could survive this cruel world.She was Ali Beatrice Minerva.
Back to top Go down

Another Boring Day
Page 1 of 1