Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A family dinner.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:41 pm

I sighed, the girls were becoming high maintenance which is what I expected, but already they had a rebellious attitude on them. Like me. It was ticking me off though, at least I listened to people. They just disappeared. "Brook and Dakoda have 10 seconds to get over here or no beach tomorrow." I shouted towards the cabins. That should help.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Brook ran toward the mess hall, hearing her mothers voice. When she arrived at the mess hall, she panted and sat down at the Apollo table. She quickly apologized to her mother and eyed the 4-cheese potato slices and the fresh salad. Mmmm, the only thing left to make this perfect is some lamb! "Is it okay if I get seconds on the 4-cheese potatoes?" Brook cooed, not taking her eyes off of the delecious food.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:32 pm

"Help yourself" I said passing over the plate to her. "No more caffeine I don't want you up all night alright??" I said firmly. "And where is your sister, weren't you two together?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Brook shrugged. The truth was that Dakoda went with Will back to the cabin. Dakoda was such a priss from Brook's point of view. Too afraid to even pour food coloring in the river. "She went back to the cabin to take a shower after we went swimming," Brook lied, making sure that she didn't show any signs of lying. She took the plate and filled her plate with potatoes, salad, and filled her glass with apple juice.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:42 pm

"So if I go down there right now that's where she'll be?" I checked. "Don't lie to me Brook." I said sternly "Or there'll be trouble. Of the bad nature" I sighed resting my head on my hand, "Make sure you stay right here i'll go get her."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Brook shrugged and ate her potatoes. That was when some Dryads began passing around platters of roast beef and lamb. Brook's eyes almost fell out of her head when she saw that! "Gimme gimme gimme," she cooed, taking a pile of roast beef and lamb. She googled over the meat, and began scarfing it down.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:25 pm

~Few minutes later.

I returned to the table my gaze fixated on Brook. "Where is she. She wasn't at the showers no one has used the showers for the past hour. I asked." I sighed "Why did you lie to me and where is your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Brook swallowed her food and gazed at her mother. To be honest, she had no clue where Dakoda went. She could've been hanging out with Will in the Zeus cabin? "First of all, I lied because I wanted to test the boundaries. Second of all, check with Will. He was the last person she was with," Brook admitted, shrugging and looking over at the Zeus table. Dakoda probably was hanging out with some of her friends, maybe she didn't hear the dinner bell? Taking a bite of potatoes, Brook shrugged and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:01 pm

"First of all watch your tone young lady." I said. "Second of all Lying to me is never okay. What if she was kidnapped by monsters huh?" I sighed. "Look, don't test me sweetie, i'm your mother i've pulled all kinds of stuff over peoples heads so you won't get away with it. When you're 16 i'll make a judgement between you two girls and you can have my car alright? So long as you're good its as good as yours."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:17 pm

"Look, I said the truth! I don't know where she is, but she can't be far! She must be with Will because I saw her go toward the Zeus cabin with him while I was following...H-Hale to the mess hall!" Brook admitted, putting her hands up in defense. Before her mother had a chance to reply, Brook shoved as much food as she can in her mouth so she could have an excuse for not talking to her mom.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

I sighed rubbing my eyes. My girl was lots of work. "Brook don't get to attached to Uncle Hale alright?" I said "You're only 10 years old no matter how smart you are."

I stood up from the Athena tab;e and went over to my sister. "Hey Katie," I greeted "Another new half sister I see." I smiled at Brook "Hey I'm Jake Firebird, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Brook grinned at Jake. She knew he was her uncle. Like he didn't know! "Erhem, if this helps in any way. Hi, uncle Jake!" Brook giggles, sipping her juice. She was partially new to this camp, but she felt like she knew everybody. It was amazing at how people seemed to know her. But it was eerie that she didn't know her dad.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:20 pm

I glanced sideways at Katie. "Uncle huh?" I said aloud. Why didn't she tell me?! my mind thought angrily fuming for gods sakes she's my sister "Well then how are you my little niece?" I smiled and tickled her gently "Being a good girl for Mum?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:20 am

Brook laughed a bit. Since he only said, "Mum", not "Apollo," Brook had decided to only tell the stuff that happened today. Brook smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. Wasn't Liliana talking about this guy sometime before dinner? "Uh-huh! And just call me Brook, please!" Brook answered, half-smiling and taking a bite of salad.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:30 pm

"Alright sounds good," I smiled, "I made a bet with Lilianna you'd be her best student, I can't say what exactly, but it's something I know you'll like!"

I looked at my brother sideways. "I'm not going to ask. Yet." I frowned "Eat up dear long day tomorrow Kay?" I suggested / told. "And you're still not off the hook for lying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A family dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A family dinner.   A family dinner. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A family dinner.
Page 1 of 1