Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HAPPY EASTER

Go down 
+7
jessica
Katie Firebird
moon
Ninja Poet
Nico
tethys
selene
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:42 am

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 am

HAPPY EASTER! I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH 'CAUSE I NEVER HAVE IN THE LAST, LIKE, 7 YEARS, 'CAUSE IT'S SO BORING THAT I USUALLY THROW A TANTRUM. SO, AT HOME, IT WAS PEACEFUL BECAUSE ONLY MY DAD AND I WERE HOME. I WOULD HAVE GONE IF I WEREN'T TOO OLD FOR THE EGG HUNT THERE (I like candy.) THEN WENT I WOULD GO HOME, AND NOT ACTUALLY ATTEND THE CHURCHY THING. WHATEVER, HAPPY EASTER AGAIN PEOPLES!

PS - Sorry if the caps was annoying. x3

Last edited by tεthys on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 am

Don't call church stupid and dumb. That offends people >.>
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 am

SORRY. I'll remove it. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 am

I just got back from church. HAPPY EASTER!

If you have an Apollo kid, I would highly reccomend participating in the egg hunt Hale set up! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:26 am

Meeeh... My Apollo kid isn't claimed, so can't.

YEAH! HAPPY EASTER!
Now I can stop fasting, and eat meat again on Fridays...
^_^
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:07 pm

YAY! HAPPY EASTER ALL! EAT LOTS OF CANDY!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

That was Tethys' own opinion.. You can't tell her that's offensive and say remove it, what you can do is use the PM system and keep it private instead of calling it out. It's her opinion. It's not racist, facist, or anti-Semite.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Anti-Semite is anti-Judaism--as in Jewish, but, yes, it's offensive. She doesn't have to remove it, but it's polite in the least.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I know what a Semite is, Jewish people go to a temple, very similar to a church, the process of the two being almost identical, saying church is stupid is the equivalent to saying going to temple is stupid

Some may find it offensive? Saying your personal opinion can be offensive if you're targeting an individual, however saying you think the idea of church is stupid can't be considered offensive as it's a personal belief.
Back to top Go down

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Okay, by your logic, if a person said a racial slur, but then covered it up and said, "Oh, I'm only being general," it's okay.

That doesn't make sense.

It's not terribly offensive to say church is boring, etc. (stupid, yes, it is offensive, but, boring, most kids can agree) but, please, don't start an unnecessary argument when it's already been taken care of and over with. So, try not to start something unneeded, like this, on a day of celebration.

This is now over. Happy Easter.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:52 pm

I went to church for every mass this week. My hair caught on fire last night. Happy Easter y'all! I hope it was better than my easter vigil (:
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 pm

No need to be rude Fluffy, in my view Selene's way of handling it was a bit off, If you feel the need to add anything else then Pm it.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Happy Easter guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:05 pm

It annoys me when people say something is offensive or wrong or anything of that kind when it really is just an honest opinion.

If you take that away, you take away honesty, if you take away honesty, you offend me, therefore, you have said something offensive, and I will not hesitate to politely point out how offended I am.

I am very offended that you disregarded how awesomely honest Tethys was in stating her opinion without deliberately trying to offend anyone in the slightest.

Happy Easter :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
hunter11

hunter11

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Can we all forget this argument? It's a happy day.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:26 pm

It didn't offend me and I am obsessed with my religion. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 pm

No, before she had said it was stupid and dumb, sorry, I just thought it hurt me.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 pm

It's her opinion Let her say what she wants to say.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Okay, I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 pm

It's okay. (:
Back to top Go down
Elyse

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 am

I think it's fine that Tethys said church is boring. I go to church and have been a Christian all my life and stuff but I'm not offended by someone saying that church is boring. I sometimes draw on the bulletins all service anyway when it's boring.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:01 pm

I didn't mean to start an argument! At first I said stupid, and I think people might have been offended by it... Sorry! ^^
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:37 am

It's okay. (:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Yo guys. Shuddup and enjoy yo Easta.

( a few kind words from Zan )

HU-HA. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY EASTER   HAPPY EASTER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY EASTER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next