Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open)   So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:45 pm

K.A

Kalani Abbot

Kalani had been waiting for this day to happen. She had stacks of flyers, a Easter wagon, and a huge basket of eggs. She loved Easter and wanted to get the camp involved. She has passed out a few flyers that read:

Dear Campers, 
         I, Kalani Abbot will be holding an Easter Egg hunt in the forest in Camp Half blood. I invite you to come and bring an Easter basket to celebrate with me and friends. There will be food and the Easter egg hunt will be an awesome experience to have. There were can even make friends and bond! So I hope to see you there! The time is at twelve to whenever! On April 5th! 
~ Love Kalani Abbot.

Kalani was in the bathroom brushing her teeth one more time. After she started to do her makeup. She really wanted this to be a Big Bang. She didn't want to throw it to be cool, but she hadn't made any close friends and this could change things. After she was done with her makeup she found the perfect dress. It was was bustier dress that was a spring yellow. She then put her black ankle boots on. She likes in the mirror knowing she was missing something. Kalani looked and saw her necklace that she hadn't worn in a long time. She gabbed it and put it on her neck. She looked at herself one last time and smiled. Kalani knew this would be great! 

She got her wagon and started to put the extra basket in case people forgot, then she put put food she had prepared and food she had asked for from the mess hall, then she put the huge basket of Easter eggs in there. She had her Easter  basket she decorated in her hand. She started to roll the wagon to the forest. While walking she was still handing out flyers. Kalani finally made it in the forest. She knew hiding the eggs would be hard, she she was going to do it anyways. She found a few places where she could hide them. She hid them in trees, around bushes, any where she could find. After an hour of doing that she made sure he makeup was fine which is was. She then looked at the food. Where would she put it! She didn't have tables and bring tables here would be hard for this girl. The flipped the wagon over and out the food in top of it. 

Kalani thought of something cute. She walked as fast as she could to her cabin. The Aphrodite child started to grab cute blankets she could find and she went back to the forest. She started to set up little picnic areas. It was great weather to sit outside, so this would be cute. Then she put eggs in the middle of the blankets. She knew that would make a cute thing. Then twelve hit. She waited knowing they wouldn't be there exactly on time. Kalani waited and waited. One thirty, then Two. Kalani looked around and her eyes started to water. How could she be so stupid. No one would come, people were probably with their friends. Kalani sat down on one of the blankets tears falling down. She was so stupid thinking this was a good idea. Maybe some things weren't fun for others. She opened an egg seeing money were in there. She had saved up, some were filled with candy others with money. She grabbed another egg opening it seeing candy she got one candy and ate it. Anger filled up in the little body of hers. She grabbed an egg and threw it across the forest. "I'm so stupid." she mumbled to herself. Her accent thick from being angry.
WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open)   So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Beth stood in front of her mirror, frantic because she couldn't figure out what to wear. She'd switched from this outfit to this one, styling her hair, and doing her makeup. In the end she decided on a brightly colored flowery number, and combat boots for the fun of it, and brushed her hair straight. She looked down at the clock and swore. "Crap crap crap, I'm late." She ran out of her room, and began jogging towards the forest. She passed behind the treeline and saw a crying girl sitting down. "Hello? are you alright. I'm Beth, I'm here for the Easter egg hunt but I'm really late." Beth put her hand on the girls shoulder. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open)   So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:45 pm

K.A

Kalani Abbot

Kalani looked at the picnic blankets she had put out for everyone. She was upset that people didn't come. But she should have known no one would go to an Easter egg hunt in the forest, hosted by an Aphrodite child. Kalani grabbed a mirror that was in her basket seeing that the waterproof mascara worked because there wasn't anything black smudges. She grabbed napkins and started patting around her eyes so that the water would come off. Kalani grabbed another egg finding money and she put that egg in her basket. It was her money, so it was fine for her to take the ones with money. 

Kalani stayed seated and heard rustling. She looked up seeing a girl that was dressed up. Kalani stood straight up and smiled. "No I'm fine. she lied with a chuckle. She didn't want anyone to know she was feeling sad because no one there. "Ohh no it's fine. As you can see no one has really showed up. But thank you for showing up." Kalani said with her accent. She gave the girl a hug then let her go. "There food over there, and you can sit on any blanket you want. And if you forgot a basket there's plenty over there." Kalani pointed. 

She wasn't going to give up this easy. Maybe people will start to show up now. Kalani opened the plates and handed one to the girl. "My name is Kalani. My moms Aphrodite. And you?" she asked with a smile on her face. 
WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open)   So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Beth gave Kalani a tentative smile "I'm the Hecate leader. I'm so sorry I'm late, I lose track of time sometimes, sorry." Beth got some food, and came back to the blanket Kalani was sitting on "Are you sure you're alright? You're eyes look a little red." Beth gave her a small, reassuring smile, and began to eat. "I can't believe nobody showed up. The set up's wonderful, and so's the idea. I love Easter, free candy, and egg hunts." Beth ate a little more, and stood up "Well I suppose asking you to team up with me in the hunt for eggs would be cheating wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open)   So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So no Easter Egg hunt? (Open)
Page 1 of 1