Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out hoping for a friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Hanging out hoping for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:44 pm

I was just walking below the treetop village. I smile as a breeze happens and jumping a little I was being carried by the wind. Smiling again I stop flying and land on the little porch outside the door the my home. Opening the door I walk in and flop down on a chair. I was lonely. It had been a while sense I made a friend. I sigh and look out my little window.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Dean grumbled as he walked through the forest, swinging his sword around - He hadn't found anything worth the effort of killing, and to make matters worse, the young Demigod figured he was most likely lost. "Well this is just great...." He grumbled angrily as he continued to walk deeper into the forest, eventually coming to what he figured was 'The Treetop Village' - A place Chiron had spoken to him about earlier. Dean was already lost, and didn't really care, so he aimlessly wondered into the small Forest Village - Sheathing his blade and strapping his shield onto his back, figuring he wouldn't need them in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Seeing a boy out my window and hearing him I rush to my open door. "Hello there! Who are you and what brings you here to our humble little village?" I look at his expression and say, "Lost, are you not? Oh well that still OK." I smile and jump down flouting slowly to the ground below my house. "I am Breezy, an Aura. Who are you again?" I say remembering I had already asked that. "Forget the second who are you."
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Dean glanced up when he heard the voice, frowning and stopping as she called out to him. 'What the hell was she on about?' Dean pondered, contemplating just walking away from her because she seemed the complete opposite to what he was. He was a quiet person, usually liking to keep to himself: Obvious signs of an introverted person - Where as this girl seemed extremely loud and outgoing, as well as very friendly: A textbook definition of an extroverted person. This wasn't necessarily a bad thing, not to most other people anyway, but it wasn't really a good thing for Dean. "I'm Dean... And you, you're very loud...."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:49 pm

"Oh sorry. There's a big wind coming see?" As I spoke a big gust of wind swooped through. Then speaking normal I said, "Sorry about that. Happens sometimes. I am a wind spirit. A wind spirit that hasn't talked to people in a while. So...yaa." Everything got awkward. I didn't like that. "Soo...Are you new?" I ask trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 am

Dean continued to look at the girl as he stood completely motionless, a stiff breeze pushing against his body and causing him to squint slightly. For a few moments there was a silence, something Dean had always liked - The quiet. Though he knew it wouldn't last long, and as he had assumed, it didn't. Not wanting to be openly rude to the young spirit before him - Dean went against his better judgement and decided he would participate in the conversation. "This is my first year here at Camp Half-Blood."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 pm

"Wow! Then nice to meet you. I've been here for 19 years. I am 20. I know I don't look it but I am. After a year of severing the god of wind he fired me for no reason and I blew here." I say. He was quiet. I sigh. "Well um. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 am

Dean simply looked on and realized after a moment that she had actually asked him a question. Though he wasn't really the talking type - He still replied to her, not wanting to insult a Spirit. "I am 14."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:06 pm

"Cool." I notice he was being shy. He needed to be less quiet. "Um 14 is a good age. Just becoming a teen. Ya." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out hoping for a friend   Hanging out hoping for a friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out hoping for a friend
Page 1 of 1