Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]

Go down 
+5
Lightning
Colby
maddie ☹
Nico
Zan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]    CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 pm

O.O I didn't think they were going to brake up. Oh well. It's up to Zan!

Last edited by Nico on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]    CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:19 pm

(Hence the word, if)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]    CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Well...it can be a soap opera. What if Derrik dates both of them? xD LOLWHUT. PLAYING THE FIELD. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]    CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 pm

OMGWHOA. Hailey would die if she found out. xD She would really die. She would kill herself, most likely. xD How about he dates Baylee first, and brakes Hailey's heart, but they brake up, and the relationship is short. Then Derrik ends up with Hailey in the end.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]    CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Hmm...Derrik does want he wants. I don't control him, he's like Zan. He does want he wants. So he'll end up with Hailey all the way. Most likely. He's not Baylee's type. It wouldn't work out with them. They'd just be really good friends.

'Cause Derrik's exactly like Zan so Baylee is drawn to him in that way.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]    CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 am

I understand now. xD Okay, sounds good. Kolebdall, I'm sure that Derrik and Baylee could always be best friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]    CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO SEE A UNICORN! [ my characters ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2