Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

would you join

Go down 
5 posters

would you join
yes
would you join I_vote_lcap25%would you join I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
no
would you join I_vote_lcap38%would you join I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
apsolutely
would you join I_vote_lcap37%would you join I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

would you join Empty
PostSubject: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 pm

sorry i deleted it cuz katie thought it was bad

Last edited by apollokid23 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 pm

... Someone already did this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:56 pm

post has been removed sorta

Last edited by apollokid23 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Hijack Much?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:16 pm

nice but he started his own...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Out of a copy of mine...
Back to top Go down
Lightning

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 pm

no different i tried to join but couldn't he just copired your topic name!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Same basic Idea.
Back to top Go down

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am

In his own words so, you should be proud, you're a role model for him.
Back to top Go down

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Except He Tried to Hijack Us.
Back to top Go down

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 pm

"Hijack" us? I don't think so. He just created his own forum, and is trying to advertise. He may have used the say topic name, but really, who cares? It's just a topic name. Attempting to hijack the forum would be him trying to hack into the forum, which I don't believe he has done. It's not like he is attempting to insult you.
Back to top Go down

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

MasterMax wrote:
"Hijack" us? I don't think so. He just created his own forum, and is trying to advertise. He may have used the say topic name, but really, who cares? It's just a topic name. Attempting to hijack the forum would be him trying to hack into the forum, which I don't believe he has done. It's not like he is attempting to insult you.

His Tactic is to Copy the Topic name and pass it off like it's mine, as In people would click on his link thinking it would be mine. Go to His site and leave us wallowing in the dust.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 pm

If you go to his forum you will see he has done nothing wrong and for so reason he said he wouldn't come back to this site
Back to top Go down

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:09 pm

0_o I don't see that he posted up a link to his site on this board. That, and there are considerable differences between the boards, so I don't think one could be mistaken for another easily. The one that you made has been around for a few weeks, so I think that most of the active members have seen it by now. Also, It clearly says that apollokid23 made this board.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:11 pm

true man
Back to top Go down

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 pm

The problem is That my topic has been around for a While, I don't CARE if he has another board but what I do care about is He took the Topic name.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 pm

ok one mistake no biggie now chill. wanna rp in Chiron's Office
Back to top Go down

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Okey Dokey!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:35 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

would you join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you join   would you join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would you join
Page 1 of 1