Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.) Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.)   Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 am

Theos stood at the doorway and simply glanced in, not wanting to bother anyone as it was only his first day. The Cabin seemed crammed as the bunks were all pressed to one side, the floor being littered with benches for working. The young male chuckled softly and stood in the doorway as he watched who he presumed were his brothers and sisters go to work, he noticed that each of them had the same Blond Hair and Grey Eyes as he did. Theos gave himself some own words of encouragement and walked through the door way - Speaking loudly, though soft enough that only those in the room would hear him. Hello... I'm Theos.
Back to top Go down
Sparrowcat

Sparrowcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.)   Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Hey I want to join... pale
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.)   Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:37 am

Olive entered the cabin seconds after Theos, just catching his introduction . "I'm Oliver . Or Olive . Call me whichever you'd like ." Olive spoke in her normal, sweet tones, but an obvious coat of bitter masked her words . She didn't mean them to be towards Theos, Oliver just wasn't exactly thrilled with her name and never had been . Her eyes glanced over Theos in honest curiosity, gray eyes and blonde hair . Typical Athena traits . Oliver pushed back her ginger waves, tucking her hair gently behind her ear and smiled in her newly met brother's direction .
Back to top Go down
Sparrowcat

Sparrowcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.)   Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Sparrowcat glanced around nervously. There were relatively few campers in cabin six, all concentrating intently on their work. She managed a squeak and plopped her stuff on an empty bunk. Her dirty blond hair was tied in a short ponytail away from her face, and her reddening ears stuck out embarrassingly. All the relatives I never had, she thought. She had lived on the streets for as long as she could remember, and she was not exactly at home in the bustling cabin. Sighing, she scooped up her book and narrowed her steel-grey eyes at the Ancient Greek script.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.)   Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone. (All are welcome to join.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: