Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Naomi moves in. (Open RP to Khione children)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

Naomi moves in.  (Open RP to Khione children) Empty
PostSubject: Naomi moves in. (Open RP to Khione children)   Naomi moves in.  (Open RP to Khione children) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 am

Naomi was out of breath by the time she reached the Khione cabin. She had been chased by giant cannibals and was bleeding pretty badly.
She had received healing already and was going to read in her cabin. She set her bags down, and pulled out her book. She laid the book on her bedside table and realized for the first time that the temperature of the cabin was 0 degree Celsius. Her eyes softened and she winced a little while she sat, the gash on her leg still hurt, even though it was wrapped.
She noticed there weren't many Khione kids, and that she didn't have many siblings at all. She examined the cabin and sighed softly to herself. Ice flowed out of her hair, and her flowing white dress was spattered with snow. She finally, for the first time in her life, felt accepted.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi moves in. (Open RP to Khione children)   Naomi moves in.  (Open RP to Khione children) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Jordan, after walking out of her room, leaned against the wall. The cabin was a bit warmer than the cabin leader's room, which bothered her a bit. She looked around at her fellow children of Khione with her cold silver eyes.

There wasn't really anything new. Khione didn't have many kids, compared to other gods and goddesses. There were at least 6 or 7 of them, though. While looking around, Jordan discovered someone unfamiliar. She may have been a new sister, or just someone from another cabin seeking help. "Hello." She said, with curiosity hidden behind her emotionless voice, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Naomi moves in. (Open RP to Khione children)   Naomi moves in.  (Open RP to Khione children) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Naomi looked up at her and smiled. "I am Naomi, but you can call me Nae Nae. I am 14 and I am a daughter of Khione as well. Nice to meet you." her cold blue eyes were shining softly. Ice crystals had formed in her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi moves in. (Open RP to Khione children)   Naomi moves in.  (Open RP to Khione children) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naomi moves in. (Open RP to Khione children)
Page 1 of 1