Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MARY SUES - RP

Go down 
+6
KaySpyGirl
Nico
jessica
Banana
Baby Lex
tethys
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 pm

"Perfect!" I said.
Wait a second, I could charge people money at this party for autographs and pictures. So this is how I can pay for the food and potential.... damages to the camp that *may* occur in the party. Then I can buy a new video-game.~~~
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I smiled.
"Any prefences?" I asked him. "I normaly do harder music than most peaple. Call it strange but I love loud music." I said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"Not really," I said "Doesn't really matter"
I looked on my iPad 2 and started checking off various things such as dead celebrities i revived for the sake of the party. I then checked off music and locked it and put it back in my bag.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 pm

I shrugged.
"Ok. I'll be right back. I've gotta get some interments." I said and pecked his check right before heading off to the Apollo cabin. On the way I stopped at my cabin and changed. I traded my red shirt for a black tunic like tank top, let my braids loose and straighted my hair then put in my blue clip-in foxtails from Hottopic. I put on my black boots and black lace gloves then headed over to the Apollo cabin.
"Hey guys. Come on we need music at a party. Bring any rockin insterments." I said peeking in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:18 pm

I smiled then preceded to shadow travel into the messhall with the legion of undead celebrities. Shadow traveling is awesome, using the door is overrated.
"Too many tables" I said
I summoned a bunch of undead soldiers and had them push the tables away before dismissing them back to the underworld.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 am

Along with the Apollo cabin I walked up to the mess hall.
"Hi Cody. I'm back and with the music. Where would you like all us of to set up?" I said breezily walking up to him. I firtashisly flipped some dark hair over my tan shoulder. I smiled sweetly at the son of Hades.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Name: Amelia "Lia" Swiftfoot

God Parent: Hermes

History: For as long as she could remeber she never had a good life. Her mother was a some-what pretty lady with flowy, firey hair and bright emeralds for eyes. True her mother was married but had a affair with Hermes. When her "father'' found out he couldn't take it out on Lia's mother. So to get even he started to hit Lia and slap her face and beat her with his leather belt.
Her mother was so furios with Hermes about Lia being born she to took part in Lia's abuse. The worst night were the ones where they got drunk. Lia always hid her brusies and scars from every one. One day when she was eight she was sitting on a bench at ressas while some mean girls taunted her about her ginger colored hair. A older boy around ten came up and yelled at them.
You know that saying 'It takes one to know one'? Well that's what happened to her. She could tell that this ten year old boy who was sticking up for her was also being abused at home. When the mean girls left the boy turned to her and said, "My name's Jason, Jason Greem." The boy was tall and was under fed.
He had dark brown hair that was nice and shaggy and dark blue eyes. They just looked at each other. They both knew the other instantly. Then in a whisper Lia said, "I'm Amelia Swiftfoot." The boy grinned and held out his had.
"Come on Lia." She took his hand and the two became almost inseratable. The two friends finally amitted their abuse to each other when Lia got in 5th grade. The two then shared everything together. They had the same hero Dave Pelzer (an abused child himself and wrote a series on it.) and a fondness of track and books.
Then everything changed on Jason's 18th brithday. He had been abused up until then and the end hurt Lia more than anything. Her best and only friend had commited suicide. She found out the day after when the counsaler pulled her out of Biolagy to tell Lia, his only and best friend. She remeber just breaking down and crying huge sobs the rest of the day.
She found out his parents were going to give him a funreal on Saterday. Two days later on Saturday she flew into a rage. Her parents wouldn't let Lia go to her only friend's funreal. That day was worst than the day she found out about his death. She cut her arm, not her wrist just her forarm pulled her hair, sobbing and screaching.
She desided to run away that night. She packed her clothes, some stached food, some saved up cash and ran off. She went to the cemetary to pay her respects to Jason. She found his grave stone and was full of rage. They had the ordasity to put 'a loved son' on his tombstone.
She began sobbing again only harder, fueled by rage and greif. She barely felt the hand on her shoulder. When she noticed it presence she looked up tears rolling down her cheaks from her emerald eyes. There stood a tall man with salt and pepper hair. He squatted down by Lia and told her that Jason was a good kid and never ment to harm her. That just made her cry harder.
"Lia, come with me. You need some place to stay." He said softly. She sniffled and nodded her head. ON the road he asked Lia if she knew anything about her real father. Lia always knew she was the resualt of an affair commited by her mother but knew nothing about her real father. She shook her head no.
The man prosseded to tell her that the man she was speaking with was infact her father. He then asked if she knew about Hermes the greek god of travelers. She replied yes and told him all the stories she knew about Hermes. She found out her dad was Hermes and he was taking her to Camp Half-blood. ON the way she got to meet Goerge and Martha, the magic snakes. When they arrived Hermes gave her a knife and a pair of flying shoes.
From then on she staid in Hermes cabin and became fast friends with Annabeth. Lia trusted Annabeth enough to tell her about Jason and his and her's shared past.

Other: Hermes gave Lia a magic rabit's foot that made her faster than she already was.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Percy yawned and the entire camp exploded.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 am

Nico di Angelo then began to dance the polks because the kids wanted entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARY SUES - RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3