Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MARY SUES - RP

Go down 
+6
KaySpyGirl
Nico
jessica
Banana
Baby Lex
tethys
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:37 am

This is a RP where you can use your absolutely perfect Mary Sue character!

RULES
- Your character may not be flawed.
- Everyone must love your character, except those jealous people and other Mary Sues.
- Your character must be beautiful/handsome.
- You can have children of any god.
- Power-playing is allowed.
- They should have a tragic past.
- Their name has to do with their god parent. Example : Luna Moon for Artemis
- Females must love Percy and/or Nico, and both must love your character, and Annabeth should hate them or be their best friend.
- Please wait until your Mary Sue is accepted before role-playing
- Maximum of 3 characters.

PARENT GUIDE
ZEUS : Character should be able to fly, easily control weather, and be able to electrocute people.

HERA : [ No specifics. ]

POSEIDON : Character should have unlimited power over everything water-realted, and create earthquakes when their mad. Also, they may be Percy's twin, or sibling

DEMETER : Characters should be able to have power over everything plant related. They can also turn anything into a plant.

ARES : They should be muscular and able to kill everyone in their path.

ATHENA : They should be so smart, that they figured out how to read minds.

APOLLO : They should love the sun, be able to bend light to their will, control heat, and create fire. They also have absolutely perfect aim with a bow and arrow.

ARTEMIS : They should have silver eyes, love the nighttime and moon, and have absolutely perfect aim with a bow and arrow.

HEPHAESTUS : They should be able to create anything out of anything, and control fire.

APHRODITE : They should be insanely beautiful/handsome, and be able to charmspeak. They can also make people fall in love and break up.

HERMES : They should be clever, thieves, and have shoes that can make them fly.

DIONYSUS : They can make any fruit bearing plants grow to their will, and cause people to go mad easily.

HADES : They should be able to shadow travel simply, including the ability to shadow travel people/objects around them, and teach others to shadow travel. They can also summon any dead person they want.

NYX : Same as Hades, excluding the summoning dead people. They can also make it night whenever they want.

HECATE : They can do anything they want with their magical wand.

KHIONE : They should be able to decrease temperature, freeze people to death, and create winter storms.

MUSES : They should be perfect at anything music related.

HESTIA : They should be able to control fire.

IRIS : They can change the color of anything and create rainbows.

THE FORM
NAME :
HISTORY :
OTHER :

CANONS
Canon characters are characters created by Mr . Rick Riordan, like Percy, Annabeth, and Nico. You can request a Canon, but you do not need to fill out the form. If I accept, you may RP with them. If you get Nico or Percy, they should love the female Mary Sues. If you get Annabeth, she should be jealous and hate the Mary Sues.

THAT'S ALL
If you want anything added, changed, etc., ask me! Again, do not role-play until I accept
your Mary Sue. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 am

MARY SUES - RP Andy-samberg
(YES, it is Andy Samburg!)

NAME : ANDY ELECTRIC

GOD PARENT : ZEUS

HISTORY : ANDY GREW UP IN DETROIT, MICHEGAN WITH HIS MOTHER. THEY WERE INSANELY POOR. THEN, WHEN ANDY WAS 15, THEY LOST THEIR HOUSE. (MORE LIKE A SHACK). AFTER LIVING ON THE STREET FOR A MONTH, THEY SCROUNGED ENOUGH MONEY TO GET A BUS TICKET TO SEND ANDY TO CAMP. THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT CAMP IT WAS UNTIL HE ARRIVED, AND WAS CLAIMED BY ZEUS. EVERYTHING WAS SOON EXPLAINED TO HIM.

OTHER : EVERY LADY HE COMES IN CONTACT WITH EASILY HAS A CRUSH ON HIM.

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 am

THE FORM
NAME : Midnight Nightmare Luna Moonfang(yes, DOTA)
GOD PARENT : Artemis
HISTORY : Midnight, always was abused in her orphanage home. She was still mortal that time, and couldn't blast their mean butts to oblivion like she wanted. Maybe it was because she was too perfect her parents decided to leave her out of jealousy. She was raised nicely, fun to love and all the boys in the orphanages loved her to death. She was so perfect, that all girls would call her mean things and be her enemies. But she didn't care. They were too imperfect for her to notice. The sisters would always treat her meanly, always making her do stupid things, and calling her stupid names. She would cry when she'd be spanked because of her perfectness.
With her blond hair and purple highlights, and her eyes that changes color, she doesn't blame them for envying her.

Well, when the city mayor of the town saw her on her birthday, he threw a parade just for her. Everyone cheered for her, crowning her as the most prettiest, and accepted her as their mayor when the mayor offered his position to her. And then, Zeus caught his eyes on her.

He went down, using a large chariot made out of clouds and spoke to Midnight. "Midnight, since you are too perfect for a mortal, I will have you be a god!" he exclaimed

"But I couldn't accept that!" she said. But her mind thought about the life as a god.

"But you are too perfect!" he sounded like a crazed, hormones teenager. "But no, eew, not lover-perfec for me. Eew, I'm too old for you."

"But couldn't you just give me powers? I still want to live a normal life." she replied.

"Okay then! I will make you a daughter of Artemis! Because Artemis wold deserve only the perfect of child." he said and zapped her with his awesome powers. And then the child of Artemis was born.

Zeus accompanied her to camp, where everyone was waiting. Even the gods! And then they made a whole party, which lasted for a year.

Everyone loved Her! Nico and Percy was head over heels in love including a long list of suitors. All except Annabeth. She was a meanie, like the orphan girls. Good thing Percy broke up with her, cause she's not important like Midnight. And now they were at camp, where Midnight excelled in everything, including beating Percy with sword fighting, and Chiron and the aapollo campers with her archery skills.
OTHER : She's perfect. What more could I say? Oh, and she could change her appearance cause she was awesome like that.

~w.o.w super weird to write Mary-sues! Oh, and I wanna have Nico!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:15 am

Evil.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 pm

I. Would. Love. To. Play. Nico. Please.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm

I have mary-sues. They make my eyes hurt. No really!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 pm

ALL ACCEPTED. :] Can, I'll let you have Nico since you replied first. Sorry, Nico.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Darn it. I guess I'll ask for Percy. HARD WORK MAKIN' SOME SERIOUS MARY SUE.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:02 pm

I fly into camp, the wind rushing by my perfect face. I flash a smile of perfectly white & straight teeth on the people below. I saw an ememy of mine, and flashed him with a lightning bolt. He was instantly killed. I land down softly and unscathed on the Camp grounds. Being a son of Zeus was easier than it looked.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:11 pm

You can have Percy, then. :]

THE FORM

NAME :
Luna Moon

GOD PARENT :
Artemis

HISTORY :
Luna Moon walked out into her backyard. It was nighttime, and she was bathed in the light of the full moon. Her silvery eyes stared up at the round disk in the sky, with curiosity. Luna loved the night. She smiled, and all of a sudden a lady popped up from behind a bush.

"Hello, Luna."

"Who the heck are you? What are you doing in my backyard!" She said, unsure.

The lady had silver eyes like her own, and a warm smile. Suddenly, a lot more people jumped out from behind the bushes. They were all girls. She stared at the lady in confusion, waiting for an answer.

"I am Artemis."

"Oh my gosh! Isn't that, like, a mythological person?"

"I am the Greek goddess, Artemis, and I am your mother."

"Really? That's so cool! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" she complained, but went up and hugged the random lady that she know knew was her mother.

"I was waiting for the right time," she said, in a dramatic and wistful way, as she looked off into the distance.

"Oh! Now what?" she cocked her head, "Are you going to stay?"

"No. I have came to offer you something."

"Ooh, an offer! What are you offering me?" she asked, excitedly.

"You may join me. You can become one of my hunters. Be immortal, and kill monsters for the rest of your life."

"Okay! I'll join."

"Repeat after me -

I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis
I turn my back on the company of men,
Accept eternal maidenhood,
And join the Hunt."

"Okay!" she repeated the words her mother said. "Cool! Am I, like, immortal?"

"Yes. Unless you die in battle"

OTHER :
That's the first chapter of my Mary-Sue story . . . xD

- - -

Luna walked into camp. The hunters were stopping by, since Artemis, her mother, was out doing something. She had never been here before, though. Her absolutely perfect silver eyes that shimmered looked around the camp. To show everyone her greatness, she fired an arrow at Thalia's Pine, which was hundreds of feet away. With a perfect aim, she hit the tree right on the trunk. Luna grinned, and brushed her beautiful light auburn hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:24 pm

--Yay! I'm going to make him uber Sueish!--

I jog into camp borders after defeating a god who wanted to challenge my father. No one was going to take on my dad. I was a perfect son, even though I knew no one really liked me. I couldn't blame them.

My hair was jet black, my eyes were a beautiful sea gray, and my skin was perfectly tanned, since a very recent time. How could anyone love me? Still, I smiled at every girl I passed, and they passed out, full of joy. Some girls even died they were so happy.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:37 pm

I walk up to Percy Jackson, I saw him standing a couple yards away from me. Flashing a blinding white smile at him, I put my hand out for a hi-five. "What's up, bro?" He gives me a hi-five back, and I drape an arm around him.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Luna looked at the 2 guys, who were insanely good looking. She wanted to marry them, but she couldn't decide which one. Oh, well. Luna will just marry both. Most hunters couldn't marry, but Luna was allowed to since her mother gave her special permission. She smiled, and flipped her shiny, auburn hair, walking into the direction of the boys.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 pm

I give Andy the highfive, then let him put his arm around me before taking his arm off of me. I was that strong. I was also too good for him. "Hi Andy. Hello hot girl." I smile at the girl, pull her closer, and makeout with her. "You are beautiful, and so am I. We make a good match. Forget about Annabeth!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:02 pm

I roll my eyes. "Pfft." I create a lightning storm and strike Percy, sending him into a coma. He was going to be useless for five minutes. Enough time to seduce the girl. She falls into my arms, and I start kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm

I come awake, being so amazing, and punch Andy. "My girl!" I yell, grabbing the girl and drowning Andy. He was stuck under the water. And I was amazingly hot. Who wouldn't want me? I kiss her and propose. "Let's get married Luna?" She says yes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 pm

~LMAO. This is epically fun. I'm too lazy to post.
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:07 am

OH MY. I'll have to try this sometime! *makin' a character*
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
Banana
Banana

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Midnight walked out of her cabin, fresh and ready for anything. She saw her enemy from the aphrodite cabin, and took out her silver bow and arrow, flying a poison arrow on her enemy's direction, quickly ending her pitiful life. "Wow. Already a fine day we're having." she smiled and skipped towards the great hall. She smiled at everyone and all the boys sighed. she gave one flying kiss to no one in particular and every boy literally ran around, arguing to each other for the invisible kiss.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Luna smiled, "Of course I'll marry you!" She loved Percy so much, and he obviously loved Luna too. Annabeth appeared out of the Athena cabin, looking infuriated. She knew she was just jealous of how amazing Luna was. She took her bow, and fired it at Annabeth; probably killing the ugly daughter of Athena.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:04 pm

The sea parted for me just like Moses in the Bible. I grin and walk up to a girl- Midnight, I think her name is. I walk up to her and pick her up, wedding-style. "I love you," I tell her with my signature grin. She loves me too, I could read her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:07 pm

I laughed at Annabeth's pain and waltzed over to her. As I finished her off, an entire crowd of girls cheered and flung themselves at me. I kissed all of them, and hugged them, even though I was now married. Luna didn't care. I knew that because she smiled at me and waved. The long line of girls who loved me only grew as time went by. I finished the line and smiled at Andy. "So we are on the same page! Let's be friends!" Andy agreed and I grin. "Good, because otherwise I would have killed you!" Andy looks purely scared, which makes me grin. "Kidding! Not." Andy is even more scared now, but it's okay because he says we are friends.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 pm

"Wait!" Luna squealed. Percy and her needing to have a wedding. There would be golden cake, and stuff. All the gods would be invited . . . Luna snapped out of her daydream, and said, "We need to have a wedding!"
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Name: Celeste Aurora Rose Starlight Crystal Daydream Moonheart (she has new middle names every so often)

God Parent: Artemis

History: Celeste was passed around to different foster homes frequently in her childhood. She never got close to any of her foster parents and they never liked her. Her foster sisters were always jealous of her beauty and kindness, so they would treat her like she was a slave and always tried to make themselves look better than her by wearing makeup and dressing fashionably, while they only gave Celeste old, ratty sweats. Even so, with just that, many boys and sometimes even girls are captivated by her good looks. One day she was on the run from a sister who tried to cut her hair, towards a cliff. With her last energy, she decided to jump and landed on the frozen lake water. She was barely breathing when she was found by a satyr, who was struck by her radiant beauty and pitied her, so he carried her to Camp Half Blood, where she is now one of the most popular girls.

Other: Celeste is a beautiful young lady with a kind, gentle disposition. She has thick, lush black hair, with blue undertones, which shined like the moon reflected in an ocean made of liquid diamonds. It stops right above her knees, styled in loose, soft curls. They always fluttered gracefully when she moved, and there was never a strand out of place. Her eyes are dark and hypnotic, yet they have an innocence to them that could mesmerize any living creature. She has creamy, translucent fair skin that felt satin soft to the touch and from afar, looked like shining pearls. She never gets blemishes or skin imperfections, and if she ever got hurt or gets a scratch, her wounds would close up in less than a second, as if they were never there.

Right when she was born, Celeste was an extraordinarily stunning baby and she never cried nor did she cause any problems to her parents when she was born. Even Artemis, her mother, felt sorry that she had to leave such a beautiful baby behind. When she grew up, Celeste turned out to be very intelligent, a fast learner, and was always at the top of her class. She was also renowned for being kind, without any faults, and was quick to forgive others, for she never saw the wrong in anybody, as well as possessing an unearthly beauty. If people didn't like her because they were jealous, then at least they can all agree that she was blessed with perfect features, even if they'd never admit it. She has never made a single mistake in her life. She is never clumsy, always walks gracefully, with perfect posture.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:30 pm

~Andy will have both girls! AW YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MARY SUES - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARY SUES - RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next