Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fates Charries

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am

Half-Bloods
Name: Fayte Marshell
Age/Birthday: 15, June 12th 1995
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Not Yet?
Mortal Family: Dad: Jason Marshell, Stepmom: Sara Marshell Stepsister: Jamie Marshell
Years in Camp: 0- New
Brief History: Her dad raised her, when she was 9 her dad got Married to Sara. Sara was nice-ish. She wasnt mean but allways talked to Fayte like she was not smart. It annoyed fayte VERY much. Her dad one day, mysteriously brought her here and left. She lived in New Jersy and people useally didnt treat her to bad but she was sort of a misfit.
Physical Appearance: She has Long/Mid-length Blonde hair. She has the regular Athena-type gray eyes. Her skin is pretty nice. It is pale but not to pale. She is pretty tall with long legs, she isnt really strong but shes not TOO weak. She is about 5'4.
Personality: Over all Fayte is nice. She is a fierce fighter and likes to make friends. She is a smart and quick thinker. She also works very hard. She is used to being a person nobody really notices, like at hr other schools. When they do notice her it is useally bad. She trys a bit hard to not cause ANY drama.
Fatal Flaw: Too Trusting and doesnt know when to give up sometimes. She is very good to fight with a sword and not very good with a dagger. She is also not to good at sneaking around.
Pets: Um...Not yet i guess..
Talents: Good at fighting and thinking.
Weapons: Sword and shield.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-Round.
Other: Nope.

Last edited by Fate on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:31 am

Good, I guess. But you should add more flaws, and this is kinda copying Annabeth. I'm not saying to change her looks or anything, but she "Ran away" just like Annabeth did, her step-mother didn't want her, etc. As a flaw, you should put something like "Although she is good at close up fighting, she isn't the same with, lets say a sword. She would be good, but not the best. She is much better with a dagger, and isn't that accurate with bows."
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 am

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Yes, I would recommend listening to what Irene said, a few more flaws would be spectacular! o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am

Cool Okay Lol haha Ya I realize that now! Um.....I'll just make her dad "mysteriously" drop her off here!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 am

But now, you'll need one more sentence for the history. How did people treat her in the mortal world? Where did she live? Has she been back home, or is she a year-round camper? You can add something like that to fill in the last sentence. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:25 am

LOL Okat Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 am

She lives in NJ? Awesome ; I live there. xD
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 am

Haha I thought its sounded like a cool place! :) I live in missouri :P Gross
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 pm

I would suggest adding a bit more detail to her. Instead of putting in sentences such as: "Her skin was nice," and then following up with only one sentence explaining why, perhaps add in a couple more. Let's take the example I just used. Answer some of the following questions: Did it have any interesting markings on it? If so, from what experience? Does she have long arms or long legs? How does her skin feel? Is she muscular or like a bean-pole? Why?

Things like that. You mentioned Sara was nice-ish. How? What did she do? Why did her dad bring her to camp? Add in those critical details. Once that's done, just drop me a PM or give me a shout on the C-Box and I or another admin will approve it. (:
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Haha Okay :) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Can you give us a little more information on personality please?
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Goodness you people are damanding! jkjk :) KK i did!
Back to top Go down

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm

We totally are. xD

ANYWAYS, Fayte's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am

YAYA!!! FINALLY! I passed the time by makeing my Bieber Fever aware-ness poster :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fates Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fates Charries   Fates Charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fates Charries
Page 1 of 1