Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New to the Family (Open RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

New to the Family (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:47 pm

I step into the cabin and look around. There are several beds around the room. "Hi." I say, trying to be confident.

I turn round from the closing the door and look around the room, beds fill nearly the whole space and many are messy and untidy. I stand behind my brother as he says, rather weakly.
"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Victarii nodded at him lightly "Whats up boy?"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:27 pm

I almost jump when my sister talks. She never talks to people she doesn't know. I turn to face her and she shies aways, I take over.
"Yeah, we arrived today." I say, backing her up.

"We're new here." I can't believe what I just did! What if she thinks I'm too arrogant? No,l she'll get the wrong impression, I don't want my sister to hate me!
Ajax turns to face me and I look back to the door, I hear him back me up.

Last edited by Wowfreak162 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Victarii sighed and then sneered viciously "Well, welcome. My names Victarii, ill be glad to show you around, help you out. but one rule, you ask me to fight your fight its not going to happen, you wine and ill just make things worse. So nice to meet you whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Brandon Mathias walked into his cabin after some target shooting at the range. He set his weapons down and sat on his bunk, when he saw that three of his siblings were talking, Two looked to be new arrivals.
Maybe I'll greet them in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:44 am

"I'm Ajax." I say promptly, as another boy walks in behind us. Then remember my sister. "And this is Alyssa." I gesture to her but she's still looking shy. "Which beds are ours?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

I move out the way and manage a weak smile at the boy that just walked in, I don't think he noticed, which is good, I don't want him not to like me as well, based on a stupid smile I can't even do.
"And this is Alyssa". I look at my feet. "Which beds are ours?" I hear him ask, to this I look up, eager to find where I can put my stuff and start reading.

Last edited by Wowfreak162 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 am

Victarii laughed her smile was still a sneer but it was twisted with good humor "Whichever ones are empty." she said then sighed rolling her eyes at herself as she realized her joke was decidedly less funny when spoken aloud "Just kidding. Over there your bunks are actually near mine and Secaru's" Her lips pulled up and she decided to have some fun picking on the new girl who she assumed seemed weak. "Hey girl. You sure your in the right cabin? You look more like a daughter of a minor god then ares." She smiled and changed her hand hold on her knife if there was one thing she knew it was that if your picking on a child of ares be prepared for any reaction.

Just then a black wolf like monster ran over and pounced on her she cursed as she fell backwards onto her bunk. Her hair splayed in every direction she smacked at the wolf having dropped her knife, "DOWN!" she screamed at the animal who shrunk away.

(ooc: The wolf like monster is hers.)
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:58 am

The sudden appearance of the wolf thing made Brandon jump up with a shout and level his assault rifle. He was just about to fire when the girl getting pounced on ordered the wolf to stand down and it did. Brandon relaxed slightly, but kept his weapon in his hands.
"Ajax, and Alyssa. Good to meet you," he said to the new arrivals. "Name's Brandon Mathias."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 pm

I start to walk over to the beds but amassive wolf jumps across the room, towards the girls we were just talking to. I quickly rush towards her and am about to hit it when she commands it down and it obeys. Wow. A wolf pet. I want one.

I look up and head toward the beds with Ajax. A huge wolf jumps across the room. I scream. I know I shouldn't my dad being the god of war but... I start to edge backwards.
"DOWN!" The girl we were just talking to shouts at the wolf, and to my amazement, it does as she commanded. Wow. That is a neat trick, and it'd be cool to have one, though maybe not a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Victarii notices Alyssa's fear and leans down and whispers into the creatures ear, the wolf lurches towards the girl "This cabin isn't for weak the hearted. You do father shame." she growled, the wolf bared its teeth and began to advance on Alyssa
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:06 pm

"Hey!" Brandon yelled, bringing his assault rifle back up. He glared at the wolf's master. "Tell Fido to stand down, or I will put him down! There will be none of this crap on my watch!"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Victarii glanced at him exasperatedly "'Fido' is a monster you shoot her she will be fine and come back later, and your going to fight her fight for her? She has a right to fight her own fight"

THe wolf paused glancing between them then looked at Victarii for a order.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm

"Fight her fight...what the hell are you talking about?" Brandon demanded. "All I've done is prevent you from sicing that wolf on a camper! This is an unprovoked attack you're ordering here, not some kind of honourable duel! Now tell your pet to stand down!"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Victarii laughed "You think i was going to let my little puppy actually seriously hurt her? No. no. i was simply testing my newest sisters strength. Don't interfere, just let her fight her own battle if she kills my puppy... well too bad the wolf with regenerate eventually and if it roughs her up too badly ill call it off." She sighed "Or are you really going to ruin my fun and not let me see if my sister is a amazing warrior or not?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Brandon hesitated. On one hand, he saw this sort of trial by fire as nothing more than unusual and unnecessary. On the other hand, it was how the Spartans did things back in the day, and this was a Greek camp. Besides, there was a war going on. Humanity needed every possible half-blood trained up and on deck ASAP to take on the Titans. And he certainly didn't want to give the impression that he was soft. On a girl.
And that's why he lowered his rifle. "Training, eh? Fine. But know that I'll be making the call on what degree of injury is too bad. If I see that Alyssa here is taking a real pounding, I will pull this trigger and end it. So keep your wolf under control."
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Victarii nodded "Of course brother, i am simply testing the girl see you can pet the wolf if you want and look to approve that she is under control" Victari made a clicking sound and the wolf came to her she pet him and pointed to brandon where the wolf went and sat "See perfectly trained she will back off on command." Then she nodded at alyssa and the wolf again looked at the girl, however it hesitated before standing, victarii barked "Now!" in ancient greek then the monster began to move
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:54 am

I can't help but just stand and watch as the wolf creeps toward Alyssa, I want to help, but I know I shouldn't. It's her chance to show what she can do. So I just stand, and stare.
The two start to fight, the wolf girl and the guy with the rifle. I'm about to say something but I know I shouldn't get involved, as the girl said, it's Alyssa's fight.
The wolf runs back to the girl and, feeling the tension in the room has died down, I start to walk over to my bed again.
"Now!" Someone shouts in an alien language that I understood amazingly well. I whip round, and the wolf is on the move again.

No! What have I done? Now she hates me. No, no, no! But no time to worry about m mistakes, and how terrible it is, the wolf, her wolf I remind myself is coming at me. I look around and spot a sowrd on the floor, I grab it, but it feels heavy in my hands, can't change now though. I swing it round a few times, amazed at how easily I handle it, having never used a sword, or any other weapon for that matter, before.
The others start to argue, but I can't hear them. At the end of their conversaion, the wolf scampers off to the girl again.
"See, perfectly trained, she will back off on command." I relax a little, it's over, they must've been arguong about Health and Safety Regulations and that this isn't either healthy or safe.
"Now!" The girl shouted loud, in a strange language, but I understood perfectly. I didn't have time to marvel at this though, the wolf was once again coming at me.

Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 am

Victarii shook her shoulders temporarily irritated at having to yell at the animal. but then smiled at Alyssa as she grabbed a sword, still in ancient greek through her irritation she spoke to her approval clear in her voice "Good. Don't worry about hurting my wolf Alyssa manning. She will be fine. Just focus on survival" Victarii was wit-holding the information that she wouldn't let the wolf hurt Alyssa badly, simply because she knew people don't fight as hard when they know they will survive.

The wolf stood for a second in front of the Alyssa its teeth bared before it began to walk around her looking for a opening, a place where it wouldn't get hurt by the sword she now held.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:01 pm

All I can do is stand and watch, wanting to help, knowing I shouldn't.

The wolf gets closer, starts to circle me, I follow it round on the spot and bring the sword down on it with everything I can. But it's too quick, it jumps out the way, now behind me. I spin, but it's not there anymore, leaped out of the way and now behind me. As I turn, it jumps, maw open. I bring the sword up in a defensive way, and block it from biting into my flesh.
I didn't realise where I hit it at first, just glad that I did. But now, I see I've it right in the stomach, a gash along it's under belly.
It doesn't let up though, coming at me again, this time with more strength. Naturally, I repeat what happened last time, brining my sword up, but now it's learnt and leaps to the side. I slash downwards at it, cutting off it's ear, blood pours.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:08 pm

The wolf whines and looks back at its master who is looking at it softly she looks between alyssa and encourages both the girl and the wolf "You two are doing great, Alyssa not many people can take on my puppy. Show it no mercy, i will call it off when i know where you are skill wise." then she turns her attention to the dog and spoke in choppy latin to the creature which it seemed to understand better "Shh pretty girl, remember go for the area they won't expect"

Victarii looks up at Ajax and says "I just want to see her skill level, i promise brother i won't let this get out of hand, this is the safest way to fight a monster, in a controlled environment here at camp."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I turn to the girl as she talks, telling Alyssa not to worry about harming the wolf. I think I can detect sarcasm in her voice but maybe I'm just imagining it.

I nod to the girl as she talks, telling me just to do what I can. How can she not tell that I am?!
The wolf comes again, still bleeding from the ear. It growls low, then runs at full pelt, claws scraping against the floor. I panic, so I throw the sword like a javelin, it pierces the wolf straight through, only now there isn't a wolf, just black powder.
I start to question wether there was ever a wolf but before I have time, Ajax is clapping.

Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Victarii sighed "Poor girl." But then she smiled widely and walked up and hugged Alyssa her voice was cheerful and sincere when she spoke again "You have made a friend of me Alyssa, i was wrong in my original assumption."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Brandon locked his assault rifle in the chest under his bunk. He was thrown off by his sister's sudden change of attitude towards the new girl.
"Good job, Alyssa," he said. "I'm Brandon Mathias."
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Victarii looked at brandon too and added "You were wise to let her fight her own battle, here is the safest place for her to fight surrounded by family, with a infirmary nearby, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Brandon nodded. "Yeah, sure. Just...give me a heads up of your intentions next time you do this. That did seem like a random attack at first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Family (Open RP)   New to the Family (Open RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Family (Open RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next