Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:27 pm

ok this is for Avatar the last airbende.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago the four nations lived in harmony but that all changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avatar master of all four elements to restore blance. 100 years later my brother and I found the new avatar an airbender named Aang. and although his airbending skills are great he still has alot to learn before he can save any one. But I belive Aang can save the world.~ Katara

There are four nations at war. Fire nation vrs. Water tribe, earth kingdom, air nomads. The fire nation killed all the air nomads. All exsept Aang.

Cannons
Aang~ avatar
Katara~ water bender
Sokka~ non bender
Toph~ earth Bender
Zuko~ fire bender

Name:
Bender yes/no:
if yes what element:
Live:
Apperance:
Personality:
Other:
if you want any other carries just put them down.

Last edited by hunter11 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Name: ZUKO!!
Bender yes/no: yes
if yes what element: fire
Live: you know Zukos story.
Apperance: HES SMEXY. With ragged black hair and that scar thing on his face.
Personality: He's a meanie that turns nice!!!
Other: HE LOVES MAY.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:59 pm

OOH OOH OOH. I LOVE THIS SHOW xD

Name: Katara
Bender yes/no: Yes
if yes what element: Water
Live: Travels around the world/Southern Water Tribe
Apperance:
Katara[IMG:

Personality: Katara has a very maternal personality and often acts as a motherly figure to the group, something that constantly irritates the rebellious Toph. She is also a bit of a stickler for morality (to the point of causing Sokka and Aang to faint from shock when she states she wants to pull a scam), as she berates Toph for scamming people. She is also shown to have a soft spot for children. Overall, she is very kind and caring for anybody in need, and never turns her back on people who need help.
Other: EHHH... Credit to Avatar Wikia for the Personality :D
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Made up charrie!!!!!!

Name: Kiona "Ki"

Bender yes/no: yes

If yes what element: water

Live: Fire Nation, Her parents wanted a place where they wouldn't be supected as water benders and used to live in Ba Sing Sea but when they heard Iroh and Zuko were around they quickly moved to the Fire Nation.

Apperance: Kiona is tan with dark brown almost black hair to her waist. She has bright blue eyes as most waterbenders. She is average height for her age. She wears Fire Nation clothes but mostly red pants to just passed her knees and a red tunic like tank top. She wears her hair down with a small top section pulled up.

Personality: On the considering that she's not an only child, she can be very angery with her brother and sister. She constently feels the need to improve her skills of waterbending. She loves to run around the Fire Nation capictal witch isn't to far from her home. She also wants to meet the avatar gang. She has a sercet crush on Zuko. Also since her parents come from the Northen Water Tribe, they are strict about the gender bending thing. Boys fight, girls heal.

Other: Has a brother named Romhe who is 18( he can bend water) and a sister named Joy who is 12 (She's a nonbender). She also makes her waterbending moves from watching firebenders.

P.S. We can start at any time.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Name: Aang

Bender yes/no:yes

if yes what element: he is the last airbender

Live: He is on the move with his friends

Apperance: He has no hair. He is usually with his glider. He wears sandals. He has a blue stripe across his forehead and on his palms. He wears a robe.

Personality: He protects his friends and is usually very nice and welcoming to newcomers. He apsolutely hates people who mess with him or his friends. He likes to have fun but he is a little immature.

Other: He has a flying wombat

Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:02 pm

I walked around the market. That was my hobby. I hoped no one saw through me. That was what I hoped for every day. To stay hidden, protected. I hear peale shouting. I inhaled the smell of food. I must say living here does have it's perks.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW TOO!!!

Name: Toph
Bender: yes
if yes what element: Earth
Live: In the Earth nation but I travel around with Aang, Katara, and Sokka.
Appearance: I have clear blue eyes. My hair is black I keep up. I am shortish and I always have a light brown and green outfit on.
Personality: I have a bad temper sometimes. I stubborn and it gets in the way of things sometimes but I say sorry if it's to bad. I don't care how I look
Other: I'm blind so I feel the vibrations of the earth to get around. When my friends first met me I was in a battling arena and Aang had to beat me to talk to me. I am a tomboy.

I walk into a market hoping to be alone without my friends for a while. I sense a someone trying to hide. I try to avoid people the best I could. When I get to them I hide behind them in case they were fire nation people.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm

OOC; Let's rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm

~I did~

I couldn't tell who or what they were. Some times I wished I could see. I decide to confront them. I tap their shoulder and say, "Pssst! Who are you?" I could tell they were not a soldier or a adult guy. I wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:11 pm

I jumped. I quickly turned around nervouse. I looked down. I knew who it was right away. Toph, a member of the avatar gang.
"Toph?" I whispered. I looked around. There was too many peaple around. "Can you follow me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 pm

I nod. "Who are you and whats wrong?" I could tell she needed help and I thought about getting my friends. "I am Toph and yes I will follow you." If I can in this mess, I say silently to myself.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:30 pm

I grab her wrist and started to run. Soon we were in a place where there wasn't to many peaple. I sighed.
"To answer your questions, I'm Kiona but call me Ki. What's wrong is have you lost your mind? Why are you and your friends here?" I said but mostly asked. I let go of her wrist.
"Sorry. It's just I'm not used to seeing other refugees in the Fire nation. I thought my family and I were the only ones." I said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:37 pm

I give her a smirk and say, "Filling up on supplies. Wait you mean to say that you're not a fire-nation person?" I ask Ki. She seemed out of place but I couldn't tell. "We are outside of town but I needed a break from Katara and Sokka's constant bickering and Aang trying to work on his bending. It drives me crazy!" I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:43 pm

"My parents are from the Northen Water tribe. And that's cool, I get the siblings fighting. Trust me I do it all the time with my older brother. I guess that's cool but still," I said shaking my head. My hair, lightly slapped my face. "You're still nuts coming into the belly of the beast."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 pm

I smile a little. "Katara and Sakka are from that tribe too. I'm from a city in the earth Nation. I am also an only child so I'm not used to it." I sigh. remembering what I ran away from. "I'm still glad I left." I say smiling. I was helping Aang save the world. "By the way. Do you think I could get you to meet them? Sakka and Katara most likely would like to meet someone from their tribe and Aang likes making new friends."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:55 pm

"I've never been there. My parents left before thay had my brother. I grew up in Ba Sing Sea at first until a couple of Firebenders showed and scared my parents but ok. And I know a place where you guys can stay comfertably." I say. I feel my cheaks burn a bit.
"Where are you guys camping out at?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm

"A lake outside of town. I don't know exactly but I can sense where they are. Follow me!" I say holding out my hand for her to hold as I walk because I might loose her in a crowd. I trusted this girl. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:03 pm

I grab her hand and grin.
"You bet, your feet I do." I said. Trust is something I don't really do alot. I mean I'm a waterbender in the Fire Nation. Not your usual senario. But Toph is with the Avatar. Sure she's blind but I trust her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm

I start running as fast as I could trying to avoid soldiers and hitting people. Soon we were outside of town and at a hidden place with a lake. "Hey! Meet Ki! She is our new friend." Seeing the look on their faces I knew they were mad I ran off. "Sorry. But this is Ki! She's a water bender!" I say smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:10 pm

I wave a bit.
"Umm Toph told me there were some Water tribe members here. Katara and Sokka. Like she said, I'm Kiona but call me Ki." I said sticking out my hand. A boy got close to my face staring at me. My guess it was Sokka.
"Is there a reason you're staring at me like that? It's creepy." I said taking a step back and leting go of Toph's hand. Finally I couldn't take it. I stepped back even more. Then I jumped kicking a arc in the air then made a punch that didn't touch him. It didn't need to. As I was making the actions the water made the same moves only hitting him.
"Now are you going to get out of my face?" I asked hands on hips.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

I smile. "Sweet! I new friend that can kick butt!" I say making my arm into a right angle with my hand in a fist. "That's Sokka. He is weird like that." I giggle a little.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 pm

I nodd my head slowly.
"Ok then. Sokka is the weird dude." I say. smiling. "Don't take it personaly, I just hate when peaple get in my face." I say handing out my hand.
"So I guess that boy is Aang, right? Then you must be Katara." I say pointing evey one out.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:41 pm

I whisper to her, "I don't know why everyone's being so quest. Their all very talkative." Then I say louder, "Yes that's Katara and Aang. Mo-mo's around here somewhere and that (I say pointing in the direction of) is Apa." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:44 pm

"Oh yeah I've heard of your guys pets. Appa's the big buffalo and momo is some lemar thing. Cool. So what's new with you guys?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 pm

I sense the uneasiness of my friends I say, "We are trying to find Aang a fire-bending teacher. If we don't he can't end the war." Then Sokka says, "Can we trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar a role play   Avatar a role play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next