Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Shirts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

New Shirts Empty
PostSubject: New Shirts   New Shirts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm

I was new to camp and need some new shirts. So as any smart person would I headed to the Camp Store. I walked in and looked around, it was cold, maybe I should pick up a jacket to. I started to look around.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

New Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shirts   New Shirts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm

I walked into the camp store. I didn't know why I was there. Oh yeah. Someone, an Ares camper ripped my shirt with a sword, but the didn't break skin. I was too fast for those power-freaks. I walked in wearing a tank-top. I was warm after I visit Alaska a month ago. It was freezing there. I stood up at the counter and saw a girl. I say, "Hi! I'm Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shirts   New Shirts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:30 pm

"Hey." I said to Elizabeth. "Whats up?" I asked while browsing for shirts.
Back to top Go down
henry407

New Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shirts   New Shirts I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Suddenly, a boy with a smiling face step inside the store, "Excuse me, how much is that orange T-shirt??"I asked Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shirts   New Shirts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shirts
Page 1 of 1