Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Khione Ballot Box

Go down 

Who should be the cabin leader?
Tεthys' Jordan Hale
Khione Ballot Box I_vote_lcap50%Khione Ballot Box I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 17 ]
ChivanChang's Zane Thorne
Khione Ballot Box I_vote_lcap29%Khione Ballot Box I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
KristenBell's Scarlett Johnson
Khione Ballot Box I_vote_lcap6%Khione Ballot Box I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Hakudoshi's Shun Hayes
Khione Ballot Box I_vote_lcap15%Khione Ballot Box I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage

Khione Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Khione Ballot Box   Khione Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Khione's new box appears to be almost completely different from its predecessor. Rather than being a simple box, it appears to be made of ice to show off how cool (literally) children of Khione are. The papers appear to be the same type, although each sheet has a list of names, each name having a box for you to check-mark beside it. Vote for the new Khione cabin leader here. Voting will end in one week.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat May 14, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Khione Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khione Ballot Box   Khione Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Jordan was unusually happy. In fact, filled with joy. This wasn't like her. But she smiled anyways, and checked off her name in the little box. Jordan would love to win. "Vote Jordan," she said, with an almost genuine smile.

Jordan was unusually nervous. She shouldn't be like this. She had a good chance of winning. Jordan had leadership, and she tried so hard... She closed her eyes, and sighed. Only time will tell who will lead the cabin.
Back to top Go down

Khione Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1