Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Search for Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 pm

"Well here we are. The forest." I grabbed her hand. "Ready to find your brother?" This is where they are. I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:47 pm

I hold his hand. "Ready as I will ever be." I so far love the forest. I would never know what would happen here though. I look around.
I was up in a tree making black roses all around the tree. My favorite flowers were growing below me. I would make this place my hang out. Halo's is cool and everything but I needed my own place.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:51 pm

"So Heather.What's your brothers name?" How am I supposed to find him if I can't even call his name. Maybe I could whistle or something and- "Whoa!" I pushed her out of the way as a huge fist landed right by where we were standing. Cyclops. I immediately went into battle mode. Pulling out my handkerchief.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:58 pm

I turn and is already grown vines. Why need weapons if you were the weapon. "Danny is his name." I work on making the vines thorny. THe vines would help tri the cyclops.

Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 pm

I flicked out my handkerchief and it unfolded into a sword. "Got it!" I jumped out of the way of the cyclops' fist and stuck my sword into its arm. It didn't turn to dust. It wasn't one of the weaker monsters. I pulled my sword out and rolled around the beast as it swung a huge stick at me. "Sorry no time to play!" I thrust my sword into its back and it slowly began to Dustify. "Well, Wasn't that a bit of adventure," I said as I folded my sword back up and put it in my shirt pocket.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:07 pm

I stop making vines. "I hate that I can't be more of help....No one trusts me with weapons. They leave me with growing magic." I hug him. "Thank you.'
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:11 pm

I leaned down and kissed her lightly. "I said i'd protect you. So don't worry about the fighting. We need to find your brother before gets hurt." And thats one down. The boys probably Inside the hydra by now...
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 pm

I nod and I get the smell of rose. "Smell that? Black roses. He has to be growing them. He is the only person I know who loves black roses." I start running toward the smell of roses.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 pm

I ran after her. There were so many dangers here. "DAAANNNNYYY!" I yelled his name several times hoping that we could find him
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:21 pm

I cam to this clearing and see the small lake and a rock for laying on. I stop with a jolt. Then I wirl around to see face to face with the hydra. THen I see my brother running toward me. I take a step back.
"Heather run!!!" I was raceing towards her. My roses were destroyed. I chased the hydra and ended up here. where here was I don't know.

Last edited by Halo:{Sol}SW Princess on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 pm

"RRRRRAAAAHHHH!!!" I brought the flat of my blade down on top of the hydra's head. "I'm your enemy!" I rolled to avoid its bite. I had its full attention. "GO! Get away from here!" The hydra tried to bite me once more but I shoved a makeshift horse into it's mouth. "How does metal taste?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm

I ran towards my sister and get her by the waist and climb a tree with her in my arms. "Stay i'm going to help him." I jump down leaveing her. The look of consern on her face but she was terrifed. I leap on the hydra. "Get a tast of thorn power buddy!!" I turn the grass with the hydra was standing on thorns .
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:35 pm

"Your gonna get hurt!" I rolled under the beast. I could feel the thorns stabbing me in the back, but this had to be done. I thrusted my sword in between the kink in the hydra's belly. A one way trip straight to the heart
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm

I leap off and is back on the tree with Heather. I hug her and wisper in her ear. "Its ok sis. Why did you come into the forest? You don't even have a weapon yet. You are so much more to me then haveing you die by a monsters hands."

I burry my head in his shirt. "I wanted to know what happened to you. You left me and I got lost again. Jaudus(i think thats how you spell it" helped me find you and he showed me around."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:53 pm

~Judas

"Yeah....still down here....." I was trapped in an army of thorns. Dust covered me and if I moved an inch I would get stabbed again. There were already thousands in my back. I don't need anymore
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 pm

I look down and leap off the tree. All the thorns were gone. "Sorry..Judas?" I hold out my hand. "I'm the twin or brother of Heather.Danny, Son of Demeter."
I jump down with Danny. "Judas...are you ok?" I look around. "If your hurt I have a Apollo friend." I would need Halo if he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 pm

I hopped up and shook his hand. "I'm fine. Names Judas, I'm Heather's Boy errr Friend. No need to bother the Apollo cabin, i'll be fine." So this was all the dream was about?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:05 pm

I take a step back. "Judas you have thorns in your back. I'm going to get Halo." I run towards camp. Not looking back.
I watch Heather go. "Your her boyfriend?" We were here for a little over a week. I left her once alone and she got a boyfriend. Life went by fast. I was older than her by a hour. She was my little sister for petes sake.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:09 pm

"Errr......ummm let's avoid the part where I become a flower and skip to the part where you welcome me as a friend?" I was obviously not accepted. His eyes said it all.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:16 pm

"Frist. If you hurt her in any way."Makes a slice sign at his throught. "Your dead meat." I turn back to the camp and wait for Heather to come back with Halo.
I walk in the clearing on the other side they were faceing. I was cearing a few medical suplies. Halo followed me in. "Back. Look who I brought with me."
Halo waved even though she had crouches and a cast on her left leg. "Name's Halo, Daughter of Apollo. Leader of the gang Heather, Danny, and I are in." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 pm

I bowed. "I am the one known as Judas. Son of Hephaestus." I didn't think of his comment as a real threat. If we were to actually fight I could probably win. But that would just make her hate me. So I decided to think of it like he accepted me.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Halo glared at Judas then motioned to the rock for him to sit. "Heather how did you find this place?" I look right at her remembering the time Noah said everyone was brought to their own place. It was like a magnet and only to that person.
I shruged. "I was running then I ended up here. Why?" I looked around. "Its pretty though."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

I took my seat. Might as well let her work. "I'm fine really, It's just a few small scratches. Nothing compared to the forges."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Halo went behind him and pulled out 3 inch thorns out of his back. "Yah nothing much. 10, 3inch thorns in your back." i say in a scartisic voice. "Danny no more playing with thorns."
Danny looks at Halo with his mouth open. "But I'm getting good. I wont do that all on the ground again but..." He shuts his mouth.

Heather laughs. "Your so stuiped Danny. You could get really hurt from Halo. She killed plenty of monsters. With one stab."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:36 pm

"It didn't hurt until you started pulling on them!" It still didn't hurt. I spent so much time in the forge that most stuff didn't faze me anymore. But I couldn't risk losing a chance to complain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Search for Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Family   Search for Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for Family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next