Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

search team two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

search team two Empty
PostSubject: search team two   search team two I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:25 pm

SEARCH TEAM TWO.

Avery Donovan, Maverick Shaw & Echo Caverly

Chiron has tasked search team two with searching the eastern part of the forest. Be careful out there!
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

search team two Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team two   search team two I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Echo wasn't that excited to be looking for a monster. A monster they didn't even know about nonetheless. She had been a bit hesitant at first to sign up, but it was worth it to help out another camper, right? That's what she kept repeating to herself as she packed her backpack in the Ares cabin. She knew one of her team mates luckily, but the other one she hadn't. She hoped all three of them would get along otherwise this entire night would be a disaster.

Echo looked at the clock before slinging her backpack over shoulder and making her way to the forest. She was glad that she had gotten a place she had a bit of knowledge about. She had heard one group had gotten the Labyrinth. She would've dreaded having to search for a monster there. She hoped there team was lucky enough to not find a monster.  She didn't want to fight a monster she had never seen before in her life. It worried her, but she tried to calm herself down as she walked towards the eastern part of the forest. She tried to walk as fast as she could, not wanting to keep her team mates waiting. That would give her a bad impression, and she didn't want that. She would try to make this night as best as possible.

When Echo finally got to the edge of the forest, she found one of her team mates already there. She strolled up to him with a bright smile on her face. "I apologize for keeping you waiting." She said before looking around for their other partner. "So.. do you know the other team mate?" She asked a bit unsurely, attempting to start a conversation.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

search team two Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team two   search team two I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:24 pm

search team two Tumblr_n5k16oFBFs1tbjr7do1_250

avery donovan

i talk a lot of shit when i'm drinking, baby...

avery didn't like getting up early. that was the thought running around his head as he slowly went about early morning business, getting things ready for the day ahead of him. searching for some unknown monster- lovely, really. except he had no idea who the girl that had died was, and he didn't really care either. not to speak ill of the dead, but... if he hadn't known them, he wasn't really touched by their recent death.
that sounded awful. he knew that, which was why he didn't voice it to anyone else. even when he wanted to complain about getting up early, putting stuff in his backpack, getting ready for a day of hiking through the forest looking for a monster that was probably going to try kill him- he kept his mouth shut, like a good little boy.
avery didn't eat much before heading out to the meeting point, mainly because he couldn't really stomach the food- it was horrid business, whether he cared about it or not, and the usual blueberry muffin just wasn't enough to tempt his appetite. his hiking boots tied tightly, his bag hoisted over his shoulder, avery strolled to the edge of the forest almost casually. he waved to a few people, smiled and said hey to them, all the while dreading the day that was to come. he wasn't really skilled, per say, with any weapon- it wasn't his thing. so the sword that he had swinging at his waist probably wasn't going to do that much good.
he was almost shocked, to see the familiar girl standing there- well... wow. pasting a grin onto his surprised face, avery snuck up behind her, tapping her on the shoulder lightly. "hey there, princess. miss me?" his gaze only moved to the other member of the team after a few moments, and avery nodded their way, given that unlike echo, he didn't know them. "hey."
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

search team two Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team two   search team two I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:22 pm

craving their blood
Maverick wasn't sure if he would make any helpful input into the search party he had signed himself up for: his anger was something that was hard to control, and he was not very god at using it in a fight. he had a head controlled by rage, and they usually made him blind to the tactics of searching and stealth and warfare. that's probably why he signed himself up: although he had not known the dead girl, he was a very loyal boy, and he didn't want something getting away with killing one of his own. he saw himself as superior to the other campers, yes, but they all came from the same place in his mind, and this would stay with him.

so, armed with only his lightning powers and a blade, the son of zeus waited alone in the edge of the forest. he wore joggers and a band t-shirt, with his long locks braided on either side and pulled up into a bun. he had never been to one to care of what people thought about his appearance, so if he wanted a braid and bun in his hair to keep it back, he would not worry about it at all. he was able to find a backpack before he left also, throwing a few bandages and ambrosia within it, although he was quite un-organized. he watched as a girl approached him, offering her a small and half-hearted smile, unable to warm to people quickly. "it is a bit chilly to be waiting for a while." he remarked, an eyebrow raising as he shrugged, "i haven't got a clue. i'm mav, by the way. maverick shaw, son of zeus."

he watched the boy slowly come up behind the girl, rolling his eyes obviously as he called her 'princess'. mav found it horribly corny, yet he found everything even remotely romantic distasteful. he just offered a nod back, adjusting the strap of his bag that hung off one shoulder. "yo, i'm mav." he just added within his think, Australian accent, not liking to repeat himself but knowing that he just needed to get the show on the road.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

search team two Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team two   search team two I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Echo nodded her head in agreement. It was quite chilly, but she had made sure she wore a thick sweatshirt on top of her camp t-shirt. "Cool name." She replied as she looked around for their other team mate. "I'm Echo Caverly, daughter of Ares." She quickly added on with a forced smile. She wasn't happy that they were searching for a monster that had killed another camper. She hadn't known the girl personally, but it was better to find the monster now instead of later when it killed more campers. She was just worried and just a but frightened about an unknown monster. Something she'd never seen before. She just told herself it was just probably a hellhound or something along those lines, but it didn't seem to helping much.

Echo felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around a bit nervously only to find Avery there. Her nervousness suddenly turned into happiness and she smiled. It was probably the only time she was actually going to smile this entire night. She wrapped her arms around him in a quick hug. She hadn't seen Avery in a while. Sure around camp and stuff like that, but that was about it. She had missed hanging out with him. After a few seconds she let go, a smile that could brighten anyone's day still on her face. She turned back to other boy with same smile except her face a bit redder this time. "Should we get going?" She asked shakily, her smile immediately disappearing at the statement.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

search team two Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team two   search team two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

search team two
Page 1 of 1