Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Double Rainbow! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Double Rainbow! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Ivy walked into the arena. It was such a nice day. Well, in Ivy's opinion. It was actually pretty humid and wet, but Ivy liked those kinds of day. She liked rainy days, too. And sunny days. And she liked all days.

With a big smile on her face, she looked at the sky. She was amazed. The clouds were clearing, letting some sunlight in. But that wasn't the amazing part. There was a rainbow. She could see every shade of red, orange, yellow, green, and everything! It was so amazing.

"Look! Look!" she said, exuberantly, "It's a rainbow! Oh my gods!"

She looked back at the rainbow. It looks so bright and vibrant across the gloomy sky. At first Ivy thought she was seeing things, but then she realized there was another trail of light above the rainbow. It was a bit dimmer than the rainbow she saw earlier, but it was definitely there. There were 2 bands of light making an arch across the sky.

"Look! Look!" She said, her voice filled with pure joy and excitement, "It's a double rainbow! Oh my gods! Oh my gods!" she squealed happily.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:32 pm

I stood there watching People come in and out. I looked up at the "Amazing Double Rainbow" and to my amazement there it was Bright and beautiful. I walked over to the girl, and stood just off to her right looking it up.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 pm

A boy walked up to Ivy, and she poked him, "Hey! Look! Its a double rainbow! Look, look, look!" Ivy loved rainbows. And now there were two of them, right on top of each other! Ivy had never seen such a beautiful, rare occurrence in her life time. A tear of joy slipped down her cheek, "Double rainbow! Can you believe it?!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:50 pm

"Haha Yeah, I can believe it. You seem so excited over these things of light. Your mother Iris?" I asked laughing. I pulled out a golden Drachma and flipped it in my hands. A large golden spear appeared in my hands. I flipped it again and it changed back to the coin. AS i flipped it for a third time, A sizzling sound happened and a bolt of lightning appeared in my hands. My bolts were the Golden ones, unlike my dads Blue.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:07 pm

"I don' know!" she said, "I hope my mom's Iris! I haven't been claimed yet. But I love rainbows!" Ivy smiled. She was impatient to be claimed. Who was her parent? Iris? Demeter? Aphrodite? Ivy really couldn't wait for the day she figured out who was her mom.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:14 pm

"Hmm Well i bet money your her daughter. You look just like her. Here watch..." i said disabling my bolt, I reached in for another drachma. I flung it as hard as i could. "I bet you It'll make it... one Drachma." i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:32 am

Ivy was about to reply, when she thought saw something on her head. Looking up, she said, "Ooh! There's a rainbow on my head! It's sooo pretty! Oh my gosh!" It took her a few seconds to realize why. "Was I claimed? Yayyy! My mom's Iris!" Ivy said, exuberantly. Her mom was the goddess of rainbows! That was so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:53 am

"Well If So you wanna Talk to your mom?" i asked as the golden drachma hit the rainbows. I shouted "Iris, At Olympus, Addressing From Ivy, To speak With her Mother!". The rainbows shimmered and a beautiful, young Black haired goddess spoke through the colorful lights. "Hello Ivy I Am Your Mother Iris."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am

(Are we allowed to do that? xD)

Wow! Ivy's mother. She had pretty black hair, and eyes that were changing to every color, every second. "Hi mom!" she said, "There's a double rainbow! Double rainbow!" she added, her voice filled with pure joy, "In the sky!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:00 pm

(idk.... no rules against it as far as i can see XD)

I laughed and watched the two chitchat together, I squatted down and waited till they were done.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 am

"What's all this rainbow talk about?" I asked, hearing the noise from afar. "Oh, that's wicked," I said, pointing at the rainbow in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Rainbow! (Open)   Double Rainbow! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Rainbow! (Open)
Page 1 of 1