Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.

Go down 
+10
Banana
Alec
Boo Bunny
Dan
Nico
Prince Hawk
tethys
Zan
Baby Lex
Inaniloquist
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 pm

--Cool, I can't wait then!--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Hmm, will the next list go up in under a week?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

--Hope so Moo. Hope so.--
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:00 am

I got an idea! Since the gods are going to be used as canons to you should put up another catergory for Olympus so people could have more oppertunities to post with them with like other gods to instead of having the small sections but still smaller than Camp, or maybe hidden and only shown to those who play god canons, which could be a hidden group (hint hint)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Maximilian wrote:
I got an idea! Since the gods are going to be used as canons to you should put up another catergory for Olympus so people could have more oppertunities to post with them with like other gods to instead of having the small sections but still smaller than Camp, or maybe hidden and only shown to those who play god canons, which could be a hidden group (hint hint)

As for the hidden group, we actually were thinking of this, however decided against it as we would like everyone to participate in events when we are in fact needing the God canons to come 'round and participate. *hint hint - Perhaps a trip to Olympus is in order here? WE'RESTILLBRAINSTORMING.*

Anyway, we're planning to work with the God canons on things like that, and we're still in the process of figuring out some other events to plan. We've got a LOT going on. So you guys better be ready. READ I SAY.

We won't be singling out any Canons for their own little section, but instead we're probably going to work with them to plan some big things as well, some for secluded God canons, and others for demigod canons and all of that stuff.

KEEP THOSE SUGGESTIONS COMING. We love hearing feedback and new ideas are always welcome. We'll always try to squeeze in anything that sounds appetizing (lolwut?) in the makeshift schedule we sort of have planned out. xD

Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Can we still apply for the characters that no one has yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Sure can. You can apply for whoever you want and however many you want.

As for when the next set will be up, we have some other priorities at the moment so no guarantees about when it'll be posted. But I'll say this again, if we're taking too long, just tell us! We'll hop right to it once we realize (with your help, of course) we're taking way too long. xD
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Has anyone applied for mr.d yet?Im obssesed and dying to get to 500 posts so I can aply.
BUT dont worry m not just randomly posting.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

you'retakingtoolong.

xD
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:09 pm

'nudge''nudge'.
Its been like two weeks now.my minions are getting dreppresed!

ehh-Said the small(depresed)group of kindergartners.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:03 am

why do you need to get 500 to apply for mr. D?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:58 am

You dont!?! I read in the thing you had to get 500 posts to apply for any cannon charachter.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 am

I think that is for a big three charrie
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:08 pm

--Yeah. You don't need 500, I don't think. I'm not the best person to be answering your question though. And don't worry if you guys aren't done yet. I can wait. I think.--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:16 pm

meganpurple65 wrote:
'nudge''nudge'.

Oh, ya. *Nudges Crispy*
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

--Lol, that's a lot of nudging.--
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Nope! Anyone can apply for a canon character.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey Inan, when's the next list coming out???
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Well, we have some other things planned out that we'd like to do first, but hopefully not a ridiculously long amount of time.
With all these things we have planned, hopefully time will fly by like crazy. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm

--Great!--
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

so I dont have to get 500 posts before aplying for mr.d? cause im set to go.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:39 am

Though I'm not waiting to see if I got a canon, I'll nudge you guys for everyone who is. It's been almost a month now. :D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:31 pm

--It's been that long? Wow. Time has just flied. What I want is either canon lists, a battle, or a surprise event soon. Any of those sound good right now. I know the elections are going on now though.--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:39 pm

I can't wait for something to happen! I hope the admins are planning something for after the elections! ^^
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 pm

--I think Crispy said they were.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.   FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRE THE CANNON. I mean... Canon.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next