Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's too quiet.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 pm

[Doing third person for the fun of it :D]

Ariadne walked on to the soft, beach sand. She felt that it was too quiet around her. She didn't mind, though. She wondered if anyone was there to talk to her. She patted a spot on the sand and slowly sat down. She pushed her hands under the sand and enveloped her fingers through the sand. She held some in her hands and then set it aside. The clear, blue water rippled near her. She scooted back as to avoid the tide. Waiting for anything, she put her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Terrance walked onto the sweet-smelling beach. He took all of it in. The smell, the sand, the ocean. The people. He paid most of his attention to the Sound. Not sound as in noise. Sound as in the New York Sound. He turned his attention to the people on the beach.

Terrance spotted a girl out of the corner of his eye. He turned towards her. She was pretty. He strode through the sand and sat beside her. He introduced himself, "Hello. I'm Twin. Terrance Twin. Son of Aphrodite. Age 16. Do you mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Ariadne was looking at the rippling water when she heard the boys voice. She turned towards him and bit her lip and smiled. She reminded him of her old boyfriend, Levi."Uh... Um, sure, you can s-sit there," she stammered.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:47 pm

"Are you okay, sweetie? What's your name?" asked Terrance. He touched her hand with his own and looked into her eyes. He smiled a little
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

She bit her lip a little more and smiled at him. "My name's Ariadne. After the princess from the story of the Labyrinth. Daughter of Athena." She looked at his hand on hers and blushed.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Ariadne! Oh, I almost forgot something. You can call me Terry if you want or Terrance," said Terrance. He smiled at her and moved his hand.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 am

"Cool, Terry," she said. "So.... tomorrow's Valentines day." She didn't particularly like that day. It was really boring to her.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:11 am

Terrance nodded. "Yes. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day." He grinned widely. It wasn't his favorite holiday, but it was close. He stared into Ariadne's eyes. They too were beautiful, like her.
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 am

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I join in :)

BIC:
Aaron walked up on the beach and smiled. It reminded him of his old house on the beach. He was waking over to the water when he noticed two people: One girl and one boy. He hasn't really made any friends here at camp so he decided to try. He walked up to them and introduced himself. "Hi I'm Aaron. I'm am a son of Ares and I'm 11. You can call me Ron or simply just call me A." He really hoped he could make some friends.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:22 am

Ariadne looked at Terry. "You're cute," she said. She turned and saw the 11 year old. "Hello," she added.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:28 am

A faint pink appeared on Terrance's cheeks. He was actually blushing. He said, "Thanks, but you're cuter." Terrance turned towards the 11 year old. "Hey there!"
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:30 am

"Hey..... do you mind if I sit here? I haven't made any friends here. But if you dont want me to thats OK I'll move." He replied. The more he stayed around the more he had a feeling like he should move before the guy beat him up.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am

"You can sit here. We're not gonna do anything to you. Just an Athena kid and an Aphrodite kid." She pointed to herself when she said "Athena kid," and to Terry when she said, "Aphrodite kid."
"Thanks, Terry. I never really pictured myself as "cute". Well, not really." She started blushing so much, that her cheeks were turning red.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:40 am

Terrance laughed softly. He gave her another grin. He turned back to Arron. He replied, "Yeah, sit down! We don't mind at all!"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:42 am

She smiled. She rubbed her soft, brown hair. Most people were astonished when they found out she was a child of Athena with brown hair. Most have blonde. But she did have the grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 am

Aaron was panickng trying to make small talk. "So..... What's your guy's names?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 am

~Four post per sentence, thank you.
She laughed a bit. She forgot to introduce herself. She cleared her throat and pulled her hair out of her face, revealing her deep, grey eyes. "I'm Ariadne, daughter of Athena," she said.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:50 am

Terrance smiled at Ariadne adoringly. He loved her brown hair and grey eyes. Suddenly he said, "I was wondering something. Maybe sometime... would it be alright if we went on a date? Oh by the way I am Terrance or Terry."
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:54 am

OOC: Oh yeah srry couldn't think of any thing else.
BIC:
"Nice to meet you Ariadne and Terry." He replied. He was amazed on how fast he was making friends here. Well, if they thought of him as thier friend.

Last edited by aquawish99 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:54 am

Ariadne blushed a deep red. "Yeah, that would be great." Suddenly, the thought came to her. She moved next to him and whispered, "Will you be my Valentine?" She giggled as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 am

"Well, see ya I'm goin swimming," Aaron said. And with that he ran through the sand and flung his shirt off then dove head first in the water. He felt relieved with the water running against his face.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:29 pm

"Yes, sweetie. I will," exclaimed Terrance. He stared into her beautiful eyes. He kept staring at them. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Then Aaron burst out of the water freaking out. "THERE WAS A LADY IN THE WATER STAREING AND LAUGHING AT ME! WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" He then laid down and tried to calm down. "Okay, I think I'm calm. Wow that was creepy!"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 pm

I smiled so much, my cheeks started to burn. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and sighed. Then I looked back into his eyes. He seemed to like mine. I looked at Aaron. "Naiad!" I yelled to him.
Back to top Go down
Drakon31

Drakon31

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 pm

"A what? A nai- nai- nai- oh never mine. All I know is that I'm scared of the water know." Next time he will be sure to stay a way from the water-lady hybrid thing. He walked up to them again. "So, how's it going lovebirds?" He mocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's too quiet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's too quiet.   It's too quiet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's too quiet.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next