Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)

Go down 
+6
Nico
Angel
libby
Inaniloquist
Zan
KaySpyGirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 pm

KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 Tumblr_mmmd95NMlZ1s7py27o2_250

Name: Carter Oswald

Age/Birthday: 17 and April 23

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Peter Oswald

Years in Camp: 1

Brief History: I was born in a semi-small town near Washington D.C. My dad works at the American History Museum in D.C. and works mostly with weapons and things. My dad is also a privet collector of old military items. He has a full ancient Chines armor and an actual ancient Greek sword, which he gave to me when I left to come here. By the time I was five I knew my way around every exhibit in the Smithsonian (yes they change all the time, but I read the list of what is coming before most) and I knew all the secret little treasures with stories that they don't tell people because it would scare away visitors. My dyslexia can be quite annoying.
I also have a small group of friends that I often go exploring with. We would adventure through the woods around our houses trying to find trouble. The first few years we didn't find much, but as we got older, more things attacked. When it started to get bad, my dad sent me to camp.
Physical Appearance: I have messy, sandy blond hair that falls over my eyes and goes halfway down my neck. I have freckles all along the bridge of my nose and across my cheeks. I often wear glasses because I look cool in them. I am about 6 feet tall and about normal weight. I have my mother's storm gray eyes.

Personality: I am very adventurous. I am also very curious. I HATE not knowing things. My biggest dream is to work at a Smithsonian one day, but now that I know my survival chances, my hopes are crushed. I am very nerdy, but I am DEFINITELY a leader. I am obsessed with the architecture of D.C. I really am. I defiantly have a sarcastic sense of humor too.

Fatal Flaw: I don't watch my back. I got skewered by a monster through my back just before I got to camp. I need to pay more attention behind me.

Pets: Ah, no.

Talents:... I can name almost every exhibit in the Smithsonian's... OOO I am also good at annoying people.

Weapons: A sword that my father gave me. It belong to some Greek soldier in the Trojan war.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Face claim is Edward Speleer, and he's with Hawk's character Jovan Smith.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Carter is accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:53 am

Inactive: Luzia Moreno:

Last edited by Avatar Aang on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:17 pm

KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 A8155f4738cc5f2d7532ef3929b0ad37

* birth certificate
Name: Valentinus Terence Summers
Nicknames: Val
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: I’ll say none because never met any of them. (Technically I have two half sisters and two half brothers, a step-mom, and a dad, but I haven’t met them.)
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed.

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year-Round, thank the gods.
Years at Camp: I'm still pretty new, so none.
History: I was born with a twin brother. When Aphrodite left our father, he couldn’t stand taking care of two boy that reminded him so much of the woman he had loved, so he gave me up at the age of one. After that I grew up in foster care, because no one else in my family could or would not adopt me. I spent years being bounced from one foster home to the next. People would see my picture and come to meet me, possibly wanting to adopt me, but they never did. I was often made fun of because of my dyslexia and ADHD, and because I was in foster care. It often led to me getting into fights. In middle school though, I realized that I was actually quite handsome, and I became a total lady's man. In my freshmen year of high school, I quickly became popular in my grade because of my looks and charm. This year, sophomore year, a satyr realized I was the son of Aphrodite and brought me to camp.

* the psyche

Personality: I am very charming, and a huge flirt. I don't care if you're already dating someone, friendly flirting couldn't hurt anyone. I date someone for up to a week at most before I get bored and move on. I have a hard time bonding with people, because I had no one growing up. I am a bit hot headed, and if someone insults me, I'll probably punch them, and end up in a fight. I'm loud and impulsive, never thinking before I do something. I'm self reliant because of my past. I'm a bit full of myself and a bit vain. I'm also pretty insecure, because if I really am this perfect, why was I never adopted?

Fatal Flaw: Because I grew up in foster care, I have a really hard time trusting people, which could be bad in a dangerous situation.

Likes: I enjoy flirting with girls and not looking like anyone else. I like to be independent and winking.

Dislikes: I hate that I have a twin that looks just like me. I hate that I have to wear glasses to see well. I don't like being alone or being grouped with other people like I'm nothing.

* the appearance

Physical Description: I'm six feet and 1.5 inches tall, and I'm naturally a bit pale, but I tan well. My eyes are naturally gray, but I can change their color like many of my half siblings, and I usually make them darker than they are naturally. My hair is as black as coal, and sometimes I keep it shoulder length, sometimes I keep it shorter. Right now it's a bit shorter. I'm at the bottom of the healthy weight for my height and medium frame at 160.5 pounds. I have terrible eyesight, and I have to wear glasses to see well. They have a thin black frame with slightly thick lenses because my eyesight is so bad.

Dressing Style: My foster parents never really spent a lot on getting me clothes, but I usually wear a blue or a leather jacket over a camp, a blue, or a black shirt. I usually have jeans on. I also keep a little bit of scruff on my face sometimes. Most of the time my hair is gelled back out of my face so that it doesn't get in my way.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: Well ADHD and dyslexia like most demigods, and I can speak French like my half siblings. I can kind of accidentally make people fall in love with me, which is sweet, but annoying.
Weapons: I have a normal sword made in the armory.

Other: Face claim is Thomas McDonell. This is the twin brother of Wicked's character Ty.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:28 pm

*accepted
he's lovely <3
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:29 pm

KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 Tumblr_mk2toihX1K1qhm9xuo1_500

* birth certificate

Name: Celeste Louve
Nicknames: Cel, Ellie, and Elle.
Place of Birth: New Orleans
Godly Parent: Erato, the Muse of Love Poetry
Mortal Family:
Darrell Louve: a Jazz singer who 'was born in the wrong time', as he says, because Jazz isn't as popular now. He was originally from LA, but he moved to New Orleans because it's the home of Jazz. He met my mother in a smokey bar, and she became to inspiration for his best known songs. He was devastated after she left, which also inspired him to write, and he slept around with a lot of women. He got over the heartbreak though, and became a good father. He's very classy, and enjoys wearing fedoras and old fashion suits like Jazz singers used to.
Franklin Austin: is my half brother, who I didn't know existed until I was ten, when he came to live with my father and I. He's a year younger than me, and annoys me whenever he gets the chance. He grew up with his mom, but after she died we were the only family he has left, so he came to live with us. He enjoys taking pictures more than singing, which confuses the heck out of my father.
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Summer
Years at Camp: 3
History: Like I said before, my father met my mother in a smokey bar, while he was singing 'They Say it's Wonderful' by Johnny Hartman. While they were together, he wrote a lot of songs about love, and being in love. They were a couple for about a year or so, until I was born, and she had to leave. When she left, he started drinking a lot, and writing sad songs while trying to take care of me. It wasn't until my grandparents told him that they would take me away if he kept that up, that he pulled himself back together. When he found out I was dyslexic, he started teaching me how to read poetry and song lyrics. By showing me how words worked together, it helped me read better. Sometimes I still say words that I'm trying to read rhythmically out-loud because of that.
When I was ten, my half brother Franklin moved in with us. His mom died in a car crash, and we were his only family left. At first, we didn't know what to do with each other. He had this old Polaroid camera he would take with him everywhere, and he'd take random pictures of people and things, which he still does. After we got over the whole 'whoa we're siblings' thing, he started annoying me all the time. The last year or so though, he hasn't been as bad. I guess he's matured or something.

* the psyche

Personality: I'm fairly quiet and shy, but when I feel comfortable, I'm quite quirky. I wear my heart on my sleeve, meaning I laugh a lot, I cry easily (well not too easily), and I fall in love quickly. Unlike my father, I am terrified of singing in front of anyone other than my family. I inherited his voice, but not his confidence. I'm open, and a little naive, because I do think the best of everyone, which can lead to me getting hurt, whether emotionally or physically. I'm optimistic and innocent. I enjoy writing poetry, but I'm afraid to share it with anyone. My self-esteem has gotten pretty low since I started Middle School, because everyone thought my family was weird.
Fatal Flaw: I trust too easily. I think the best of everyone. I would never expect someone to stab me in the back. Literally or figuratively.
Likes: I enjoy writing poetry, Jazz music, and celebrations. I enjoy listening to my father perform, and looking at the pictures Franklin takes.
Dislikes: I hate having to speak in a crowd, and having to talk to new people. I hate when Franklin teases me or drags me along with him places. I don't like metal music, because I grew up listening to classic stuff.

* the appearance

Physical Description: I have curly blond hair. Sometimes I straighten or braid or put my hair a pony tail. My eyes are light blue and my lips a naturally slightly pink. I'm about 5 feet 6 inches and of average weight for my height and age. I have a little muscle because of the three years I've been coming to camp, but otherwise I'm pretty weak. I have callouses on my fingers from all of the time I've spent playing instruments.
Dressing Style:  I usually wear a red, white, or black shirt, if I'm not wearing a camp shirt. I usually wear jeans, but sometimes I wear skirts or dresses.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: None really, other than being good at guessing what kind of music people like, and dyslexia.
Weapons: I only have one weapon, which is a knife with a white handle and white detailing on the blade.
Pets: Well my family has a cat at home, but I don't bring her here.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Accepted!!! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:02 pm

Okay, thank you.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:50 am

* birth certificate

Name: Audrey Douglass
Nicknames: Audie, Miss Sunshine, Smiles
Godly Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Melody Douglass, _____ Douglass (Cam’s making the sister who is also a demigod, but because he’s been gone, I don’t know what he’s naming her.)
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year-round
Years at Camp: 1
History: “I don’t know if Mommy ever liked me.”
Apollo fell in love with Melody Douglass with a whirlwind romance. He showered her with gifts, wrote her romantic poems, and she really, truly loved him. Everything changed when she gave birth to Audrey’s older sister though. He left soon after she was born, leaving Melody alone with the baby girl. A few years later though, he returned, apologizing and explaining why he couldn’t stay around forever, but he wanted to spend more time with her before he had to leave again. In that time, Audrey was conceived. Apollo had to go again after she was born, leaving Melody a single parent of two children, and bitter that the man she loved couldn’t stay with her because of their daughters.

As the girls grew up, their mother’s bitterness only grew. She despised that they sent Apollo away from her. Her treatment of her daughters grew steadily worse, with Audrey’s older sister trying protect her from their mother’s harshness. She couldn’t protect her from everything though, because the sisters weren’t together 24/7. Once her sister started going to middle school, Audrey had to spend more time alone with her mother. Finally a year ago, a satyr found the girls and they made their way to camp.

* the psyche

Personality: “There’s a reason they call me ‘Miss Sunshine’.”
Because Audrey grew up being shielded from the harshness of the world by her sister, she is very trusting and doesn’t expect people to hurt her. She’s usually a very upbeat person with a sunny personality, and she almost always has a smile on her face. Audrey’s the kind of person you can depend on to lighten a situation.  She sees the bright side of everything, and can be poetic. Audrey is a bit behind in school because of her ADHD and dyslexia. She’s a bit goofy, and she’s easily excited.
She’s fairly outgoing, but she also has a habit of hiding behind her sister when bad things happen. She’s easily startled because of their mother, and she doesn’t react well to shouting.
Fatal Flaw: She’s too naive.
Likes: Audrey enjoys writing poetry, and talking to people. She likes to feel helpful, even though she’s young. She also likes fruit and chocolate.
Dislikes: She hates being alone, almost to the point that she’s afraid. Audrey hates feeling like she’s too young to help with the war effort. She also hates when her sister is way too overprotective and won’t let her help people.

* the appearance

Physical Description: “I don’t like being small.”
Audrey is about 4’4”, and about 61 pounds. Her body structure is small, meaning she’s fairly small just in general. She has long, curly blond hair that falls to about her elbows. Her eyes are light blue-green. One of her eyes doesn’t open as far as the other. It’s not very noticeably, and doesn’t impede her sight at all, but it’s a thing. Her face is roundish/ovalish, and she has round cheeks. Her nose is a bit large, but she’ll probably grow into it one day.
Dressing Style: When Audrey isn’t wearing a camp shirt, she’s wearing bright, colorful things. Whether it’s a flower pattern or stripes, she always has multiple colors on. She usually parts her hair to one side, but when it’s not, she’s wearing a bright headband or a hair clip. Audrey also wears skirts part of the time, and other times she wears jeans or leggings.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: She’s good at writing poetry because of her father.
Weapons: Audrey has a small crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)   KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KaySpyGirl's Characters (New char.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2