Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] Empty
PostSubject: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Sitting in the cabin with the intricate written note in her hand and her bag in her other hand, Vicotria Strong stood in the center of the room. The note had been left on her bed for her to meet a girl in the Artemis cabin at eight o'clock at night. So here she was. Waiting for the girl. Victoria assumed the girl who had just walked into the cabin was the girl from the note. "Hello." Victoria said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 pm

"Hey." I said to the girl, I twisted my hair in my fingers, A sure sign I was nervous. I looked at the girl. I was glad she had gotten my note.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

"I got your note." Victoria said solemly while watching the girl twist her hair between her fingers. It was obvious of her nervous-ness. Victoria hadn't worn anything, seeing how it was the weekend. Blue jeans and her favorite, blue hoodie pullover that read, 'New York Giants' across the front with the sleeves rolled up. Her heart pendant necklace and an I Heart Justin Bieber braclet, complete with Classic Chucks.

(( Victoria's Outfit! CLICKKK!))
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:03 pm

"I can see that, You ready to be a hunter?" I asked the girl. I knew I must have looked strange to the girl. My pink highlights against my blond hair. I wore my blank converse, dark blue jeggings, a white spagetti strap top with a black vest over it. I also had a I <3 Justin Beiber bracelet on and a large silver heart locket that my mom gave me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:02 pm

"A Hunter?" Victoria asked with confusion. She hadn't signed up for anything. She quickly rose from her perch on the bed and to the window noticing the full moon and the dozen or so girls appearing with wolves and bows. They also brought with them a fearless sense and more fearless ness. They were ranging in the ages of 11-15? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:08 pm

"Yes. A hunter." I said to the girl. I followed her to the window, They had Arrived. I watched them come near the cabin, maybe this wasn't a good idea. A bunch of immortalized girls with bows and arrows were coming into the cabin to find 2 randoms. This was definitely not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:21 pm

"I didn't sign up for that..." She mumbled as she watched the Hunters stop and two girls advanced forward. One was about fifteen or so and the other was about eleven. The one girl had a tiara-like thing over spikey black hair and punky clothes on. The other had a silver dress and auburn hair with big glowing eyes. Victoria instantly felt the need to bow, but she held herself back as the girl spoke up, "Good evening, young maidens."

((I just think Artemis should sound wise. xD))
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 pm

I kneeled"Good evening, Mil' lady." I said to Artemis. "I wish to join the hunt." I said, I thought about every kiss, every hug I'd ever shared with a boy and took it back.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Victoria's eyes widened as shock and a sense of belonging filled her. This was her destiny and she instantly knew it. All the times boys had asked her out and she had turned them down, this was why. She was destined to be a HUnter. "I wish to join too." She spoke the words from her heart. Her heart welled with pride as Dea and Victoria became aglow with the light of a Hunter. Artemis simply nodded and pointed to the beds where two new coats where waiting alone with two new bows and two puppy wolves sat on the beds wrestling. Victoria slowly took a step forward as though she were afraid to fall or that she'd lose her balance. She picked up one of the wolf puppies in her arms and motioned Dea to come over there. Both dogs had two different colored eyes. One was darked than the other and they were both about the same size. Both were females. Naturally. Victoria also noticed two new silver parkas. She grinned. Finally, a quality winter coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]   Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two New Hunters [ P R I V A T E ]
Page 1 of 1