Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Hunters!!!

Go down 
+2
Pooh-Bear
Zan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 pm

All this commotion goes on as I hear a Hunting Horn I come outside in my Black Tank Top and Denim Shorts to see a large Band of Female Hunters. All the Satyrs are galloping in joy, Even Grover! Annabeth ruses out and Percy too! I race over to Percy and shout over the noise"Whats going on?!" he turns to me with his Green eyes, Ahhh Cool Ocean Eyes and REplies in a Loud Voice" The Hunters, Artemis and her Hunters are here!" I then realised about Artemis and Her Virgin Band of Hunters! Artemis askes for silence and calls for all the Hunters to go to their Cabin She then calls" Jane Daughter of Clio,Chloe Daughter of Dionysus,Aria Daughter of Apollo and Alexandra Daughter of Hades!" i freeze on the spot affraid , so does Percy. I hate to admit it but I love Percy and not as a Cousin..... I walked up to The Huntress "Jane,Chloe,Aria and Alexandra, would you like to join the Hunt?" Yes! I wanted to Scream but I had something for Percy. "YES!!!! ABSOULTLY YES LADY ARTEMIS!!"Cried Jane & Chloe. Jane was Daughter of Clio, The Muse or Goddess of History, So I could see why,She wanted to be History, To live forever."Yes....I guesss" Mumbled the Daughter of Apollo Artemis turned to me, her Auru was reflecting me. IT was trying to tempt me to go over. "No......." Most people Gasped. I felt dizzy so I fainted
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 am

"Join us!" I called. I wanted a sister. BAD.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:14 pm

I stand at the back of the crowd hoping that she joins, then I won't be the only daughter of Hades that is a Hunter of Artemis. I peer at her through my dark hair, that covers my eyes, and then she says; no?! I look down at my feet once again feeling out of place, and wishing she would change her mind.

Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:38 pm

I walked and saw Lady Artemis. I smiled, I'd spoken to her in private once. My blonde hair bouncing when I walked. I had a shirt on which was way to big and tied it at the bottom showing a hint of my flat summer-tanned stomach. Artemis mentioned me to come forth and I walked over. I looked at her questioningly. She spoke, "Crischaela Vallender, I'm formally offering you a position as Huntress. Will you accept?" I thought about it and nodded confused yet certain.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 am

"Please join us!" A small girl at Artemis' side said. "I want a sister."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:03 am

I knew the job came with immortality and no boys were involved, since I would never and had never been loved I accepted.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:04 pm

I smile. Yes, a new hunter! Maybe she can accept me for I am, a mysterious daughter of Hades, that no one wants to accept. But she doesnt know that yet! My heart fills with hope as she accepts. I stand on my tiptoes in the back of the crowd, and try to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 pm

I flipped my hair and walked over and stood next to her side. Artemis was one of the few gods who didn't want me imprisoned or dead.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:19 pm

"Hi." I say smoothly even though I was happy she noticed me. "Ash." I say, "Whats your name?" I ask examining her. She, looked...sad? Maybe it was something about her parent.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 pm

I turned around and left my position at Artemis' side. I went to stand next to the girl. "Crischaela." I said quietly. I'd had a vision earlier and it wouldn't make the gods happy.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:38 pm

"Ok. Welcome the the Hunt!" I say with a whispered flourish. By the look on her face, she seemed worried about the gods. "Upset someone?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:13 pm

I nodded, "Too many of them. I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:15 pm

"How?" I ask concerned.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:23 pm

[size=10]I sighed and looked her in the eye, "I can see the future at random times never wanting them. This particular vision sparked their hatred for me and now want me dead instead of give me immortality and torture me forever."
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 pm

My eyes widen. "Oh. I'm sorry, that sounds unfourtunate. Wow, doesn't that make things hard?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:29 am

I nodded, "Zeus wants to grant me immortality which I'll have now as Huntress and then he wants to torture me eternally because of a vision I had." I said.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 pm

"Then why did you become a hunter if you know he's just going put you in pain the whole time?" It didnt make any sense to me, but I dont know what she had been seeing, or what Zeus would do...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 pm

I laughed, "He can't touch me. I'm Lady Artemis' 'employee' if he hurts me he'll have to pay Lady Artemis an unaffordable fine which doesn't involve money." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:08 pm

I crinkle my brow, in frustration, Jeez sometimes I was so stupid. I look at her and sigh. "Right. I hadn't thought about that." I say "Is what you so really so bad?" I wonder.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 pm

I nodded, "It was Zeus' biggest secret."
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:12 pm

"Oh, yeah thats bad." I say, while I smile.
Back to top Go down

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 am

I thought about Immortality. Living with Artemis, Being a Archer, Being able to See my Dad, Living Forever until I was killed.... I thougth about my Half Sister Bianco Di Angelo the Daughter of Hades who died being a Hunter. I thought about Nico's Loss... I wanted to but I couldn't... So I decided I'd ask the Hunter who was also a daughter of Hades If I should join. I walked over to her tent.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:19 am

I hear someone approach and stealthly grab by bow and string it. Pulling open the flap tp my tent I prepare to shoot, but find it is only the other girl who turned down the offer of being a Huntress. I had mixed feelings about her. Part of me wanted to be nice to her so she would be a Huntress with me, and we could be half sisters of Hades. The other part of me hated her for being disrespectfull to my Lady Artemis, and denying the request, because I knew some girls would die to be a Huntress. "Oh." I say coldly. "What do you want?" I ask trying to tie down my anger and at least hear her out.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 pm

"You Hunters are going down "I mutter watching them talk

Last edited by mazabm on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 pm

% Artemis. Capital I. Slow down your typing and make the corrections please!! It makes it alot easier to read and roleplay with you. And I dont think you are allowed to play the gods.
Just a tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters!!!   The Hunters!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunters!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next