Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finding people to RP with...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec

Alec

Finding people to RP with... Empty
PostSubject: Finding people to RP with...   Finding people to RP with... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 pm

I was thinking, it might be a good idea to have a section of the forum where members can find people to RP with. Perhaps a thread where you post basic info about your character and what kind of RP (sparring, romance, etc) you're looking for, as well as who you want to RP with (as in, how many people, what kind of people, etc). I feel like that would be helpful to newbies like myself who don't want to/don't feel comfortable starting their own RP or joining one already in existence. A thread like this existed on the site on which I previously RPed, and it worked well, so I thought I might suggest it for this site. If something like this already exists, and I've just not found it, then I apologize for wasting people's time.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding people to RP with...   Finding people to RP with... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Nah. It's a lot easier to just ask someone on the chat box if you want to role-play, or PM them. Plus, if you're looking for someone to role-play with, just post it on the chat. I like your idea, though. It's unique, and could be helpful when it comes to organization. :]
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Finding people to RP with...   Finding people to RP with... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Thanks. The only problem I see with the chat is that not everyone uses it, so the pool of potential RPers would be smaller than it would if you posted in a thread. I don't know, just tossing an idea out there.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding people to RP with...   Finding people to RP with... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:38 pm

I can assure you that most members look at the chat.
Anyways, if there was a whole thread for it, there would probably be a larger amount of people.
I see where your going with this, it's interesting, but we'll have to see the Admins' opinions :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding people to RP with...   Finding people to RP with... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding people to RP with...
Page 1 of 1