Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Does anyone play The 39 Clues?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

Does anyone play The 39 Clues? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone play The 39 Clues?   Does anyone play The 39 Clues? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:39 am

The 39 Clues is an online game where you travel the globe looking for clues. When you unite all of the clues, you become the most powerful person on the planet. I am only missing a few clues!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play The 39 Clues?   Does anyone play The 39 Clues? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:30 pm

...Never heard of it, sorry x)
Back to top Go down
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play The 39 Clues?   Does anyone play The 39 Clues? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:52 pm

I don't play the game, but I've read the books. The author of the ninth one came to my school and she told us that there would be another series and I was all like "OMGWTFBBQPIZZATHATGUYSTOLEMYPURSEHXCILASHGIOLJVRSD" meaning I was, like, totally flipping out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone play The 39 Clues?   Does anyone play The 39 Clues? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone play The 39 Clues?
Page 1 of 1