Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eternally | Vampire Genre.

Go down 
+5
jessica
maddie ☹
*~MoonHalo~*
albatross
dean
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Eternally | Vampire Genre. Empty
PostSubject: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:17 pm

P R E F A C E

I am Jeanne d’Arc. I am a saint. I am a vampire. I used to be a role model for many. Now? I have become a murderous killing machine. I am no saint, I am no hero, I am no maiden. I am a monster. Many thought I was burned at stake in the year 1431. I didn’t. Let’s say I was late for my own execution. I, Joan of Arc, had escaped the French prison with help, I had been turned into a vampire whilst in prison. I escaped and killed everyone who was for my death. Of course, all went unnoticed and I became –unfortunately- a saint. I don’t try to live up to the expectations set for me. Traditions today have disappeared as snow for the sun when the spring begins.

Up until today I have lived for 599 years. I have fought in wars. I have murdered kings, seduced princes and killed soldiers with my hands tied. Anyone who knows something about me as a vampire would know that you could cut of my arms and still have the ability to kill you. My power comes from my feet. My feet are the most dangerous thing about me.

C H A P T E R 1

After watching friends and loved ones die I have chosen not to love anymore.. I don’t love, however it doesn’t mean I am incapable. Even as a vampire I am still capable of having emotions. Today I stood in a long floor-length black dress. My silky auburn hair pinned up with invisible pins with the odd strand falling down graciously. My piano black heels adding about three inches to my height making me five foot and three inches. I was very short. Luckily I am infinitely more dangerous. The reason I was here was because being my friend turned out to be dangerous. Today I stood in the sun, in the summer, at the cemetery. Madeline was her name, I had been under attack by someone. Someone non-human but he had not been a vampire either. I used a gun to kill the man but first he’d shot Madeline who’d been with me. By accident.

There were many who cried, many who blamed me but I didn’t react. I just stood as the wind blew and my dress flowed in the breeze. Even in the warm August sun it still felt cold. Nothing bothered me anymore. Plus, being a vampire I never got warm. I felt normal and warm but inside I always felt cold. The only time I was finally warm was when I’d drained someone of their life force. Of their blood and added it to my own. I’m a horrible person really, petrifying, I find the pleas of men funny when they die and then I kiss their cheek just before they die. Of course, I am not immoral, I try to spare those with children but of course, I do kill some. Like my supposed executor. He had a wife and twelve kids. I visited him and bound him to a stake whilst I sucked him dry. Oh, the fun I had back then.

After the funeral I was the first to leave, with quick paces I left the area. Many stayed behind as the coffin was lifted and slowly dropped into the dark hole and covered up with dirt and mud. I loved the modern days, I had a huge house that was valued around the twenty million dollars. My garage was filled with expensive cars. Today, I’d come with my only 4x4, I was driving my G55 Mercedez-Benz. I got in, started the car, revved the engine and shot out of the parking lot, I had no reason to stay any longer. What was the point? Madeline, like my other friends were dead, I had no friends, it was the life of a vampire, and I accepted without a single word. My house was about ten minutes away from the cemetery if you drove like I did, I never got speeding tickets, they were never seen beyond the camera, my agents took care of this. Pushing the pedal to the floor the dial on my dashboard quickly rose, 100 kmp/h, 150 kmp/h, 200 kmp/h. Then it stopped, I had no desire to go any quicker. For now. I was nearly at the exit so I slowed down. Once the exit was in my vision I yanked my car’s steering wheel to the right and drove into the city of Los Angeles.

The grand gates to my mansion opened. Driving up the driveway all the gardeners that were sorting out everything waved and said their ‘hellos’ and went back to work. I stopped the car but left it running. Another one of my employees ran up to me and got in the car and drove to the luxurious garages hidden behind trees further up the compound. The front doors opened at my arrival and I walked in. Swiftly I kicked my heels in a corner and walked up the stairs. As soon as I entered my bedchamber I fled for my closet to change, the dress was getting annoying. I pulled in some white skinny jeans with a black one-shoulder top. I made some calls to a school and smiled.

The thing I did most of the time was go to schools, enroll with the seniors and then once they know me I’d throw a party at my house and drink blood from the drunk guys, this felt like the most immoral way to get blood, the blood baggies from blood banks were just not cutting it. Tomorrow morning I would start. Glancing at the clock I saw it was six PM, I grabbed a book and walked outside and sat in a chair next to the pool in the sun. It would only be another three hours until twilight would set in and then the night so until then I’d read, I'd just had a drink do I was okay for now and I could concentrate without any difficulty, when I got thirsty I was fidgety and couldn't concentrate on anything but a mortals delicious neck and their veins.

As twilight set in I turned on the lights and kept reading. My love for books was great, since I had learned to read I never stopped.

Comments needed

Last edited by Demon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

That's really good. I really like it. (And it's about ten times better than what I could do)
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Thank you :D
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Added beginning of Chapter 1!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm

That's pretty cool. Kind of confused about chapter one though. So her friend died but she's dangerous? O.O

EDEET: LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING THIS BECAUSE IT MAKES IT SO MUCH MORE AWESOME.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:42 pm

What are you talking about? XD It talks about her height but she is dangerous even though she is short. Then it goes onto why she is there, because Madeline died XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 pm

B-but.. "The reason I was here was because being my friend turned out to be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Yeah, because Madeline was Joan's friend she got killed XD Look this would be it in third person:

The reason Joan was here was because being her friend turned out to be dangerous XD

Get it? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 pm

OH, THAT MAKES SENSE. xD

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm

LOL, there you go :D
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:15 pm

its good
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 pm

It's good, but the only vamp. shiz I like is HON.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Where does it say shes the only vamp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:25 pm

I think Moo meant that the only stuff with vampires she likes is House of Night. xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Oh yeah XD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Bacon is like my sister, she understands everything I say xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm

I like the story. Good job! Try using a first sentence that'll make the reader want more :)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm

A great story plot; cannot wait to see what is turns into. (: I've made some stories before, but now I don't have any ideas. You guys will have to give me some. :P
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Eh. I don't like the fact that you turned my hero of all the saints into a monster. But other than...it's ok.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:00 am

Sorry love, trust me, it'll be okay xD In the end?XD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:49 am

Hmph. Heh. I can picture you saying that. "Sorry, love." In your Britishness.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Awesome. :D
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 am

Any more comments?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 pm

I second that, Moo. OMG. MOO HAVE YOU READ AWAKENED?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternally | Vampire Genre.   Eternally | Vampire Genre. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternally | Vampire Genre.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next