Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)

Go down 
+2
tethys
albatross
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) Empty
PostSubject: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:11 am

Okay, so I have decided to do these here! They're TOTALLY FLIPPING AWESOME!!! I love doing them and people on other sites tend to like them. Soooo, here's the form!

Name:
Son/Daughter of:
Picture (YOU find it):
Color(s):
Font:
Quote (if wanted):
Animation (if wanted):
Background (if wanted):
Opacity of background (if you choose to have a background and if you want it opaque)*:
Anything else:

These are the animations I do:
Reflecting water
Blood rain
Water droplet
Sparkles
Fire
Lighting
Gliterize**
Rain
Rain drops
Snow
Floating hearts
Sparkle text**

I can also do a lightning, fire, and water EFFECT, which means they aren't moving.
I can also do refections.
And I can blend two images, add textures,and do borders. The borders come in glitters that the texts do, and they also come in any other color.

*If you choose the background to be opaque, you can still see the original background. Also, please put a percentage, like 50%, 25%, etc.
**The colors for gliterize and sparkle text are red, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, and gold.

This is an example:

Before:
Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) 194044301322446530

After:
Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) 194044301211406830
(Yes, I am a Nico di Angelo fangirl XD)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:15 am

ARE YOU FROM CHB.ORG BY ANY CHANCE? xDD

Ima edit this post after lunch, and do the form for my characters; I don't have time now!

Maybe later! Check back at this post tomorrow or something x3

Last edited by Tethys on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 am

Yesh. I ish. I ish Uni-Q ^^
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 am

Wow, that's pretty nice!
I'm good for signatures, but... JUST STOPPING BY TO SAY GOOD JOB.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Aww thanks!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Uni~Q wrote:
Yesh. I ish. I ish Uni-Q ^^

Oh, well I see that now xDD
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Hey Inan told be to come here to see if you were drawing pics for people char can you get mine?
Back to top Go down
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:27 pm

I can't draw. I suck at drawings. I do photoshopped pictures of people's characters. Like in the example at the top and in my signature.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Well can you get me one? i dont draw good,got no frieinds that Can draw,so i came looking to you for help.
Back to top Go down
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 pm

If it's help with drawing, just so you know, I kinda suck at it. If you're looking for an edited photo, I can help with that.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Oh well can you just do my char naming thing?
Back to top Go down
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:30 am

What exactly do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 am

My signature color
Back to top Go down
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 am

Yeah, I have no idea what you mean by 'signature color.' I do edited photos that you can put in your signature. The pictures have a picture of your character, their name, their parent, and a quote. Sometimes a background or an animation/effect.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:07 am

If you just want to change the colour of your signature, you can use the code

Code:
[color=colour name]TEXT GOES HERE[/color]

I don't know if this is what you mean though...
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Epic idea

Name: Stacia
Son/Daughter of: Poseidon
Picture (YOU find it): Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) Blacka10
Color(s): black, white, maybe a splash of teal in there
Font: something either messy, creepy, or looks like hand writing (not fancy tho)
Quote (if wanted): "Hold it in, don't let it show...hide it with a smile and maybe they'll never know."
Animation (if wanted): nah im okay but thanks
Background (if wanted): mai picture
Opacity of background (if you choose to have a background and if you want it opaque)*: uhhhh....wahts opacity? XD XD
Anything else: nope. and im not emo i just like black and white :P
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Opacity is if you want the background slightly see through. And for the picture, it's a picture of your character.

PS, I FRIGGEN LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:48 pm

ohhh!!! I don't have a picture of my avatar D:

P.s. DANKS YAH!!!!! Do u read maxride?
Back to top Go down
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 pm

TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't till Angel comes out!!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Name: Ollie Thomas

Son/Daughter of: Zeus

Picture (YOU find it):Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) Black-and-blonde-emo-hairstyles

Color(s): Yellow, and a bright orange(?)

Font: Something exciting and stands out.

Quote (if wanted): "Everything is funny when its happening to someone else."

Animation (if wanted): Lightning

Background (if wanted): www.dilsedesi.org/forums/index.php?showtopic%3D5145&t=1&usg=AFrqEzeTIQno0BX8TPO4InMpat2w4ZwteA" border="0" alt=""/>

Opacity of background (if you choose to have a background and if you want it opaque)*: Nope.

Anything else: N/A
Back to top Go down
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) FJ9fz7

Code:
[img]http://bit.ly/fJ9fz7[/img]

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Name: Scarlett Summers
Son/Daughter of: Hegemone
Picture (YOU find it): http://img2.allposters.com/images/DMPOD/WA430040-FB.jpg
Color(s): Lime, pink, red
Font: Windlass, if not, something fancy, but not too fancy like THIS (NOT like that)
Animation (if wanted): Sparkles

Last edited by Wish on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Me either! I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
albatross

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) DNKusC

Code:
[img]http://bit.ly/dNKusC[/img]

Enjoy!!

And in PE, my friend and I were flipping out about it XD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Thankssss! It looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)   Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature pictures (I don't know if people even do these on here but whatevzzzzz...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next