Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] Empty
PostSubject: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Name: Ali DiLaurentis
(No, I'm not bringing Ali back from the "dead." [Pretty Little Liars!] I love the name, so get off my back.)

Birthday: March 18th

Years in camp: 2

God parent: Aphrodite

Physical appearance: She has long honey-blonde hair that is like a waterfall down her back. It is either perfectly curled towards the bottoms, or perfectly straight. She had stunning ice blue eyes that seem to sparkle a lot. She has a natural tan, and tans very well. She has a perfect slender body and is curvy.

Personality: She is flirty, like her God parent. She is cool, but she can be a little rude and doesn't know when she's gone too far with things. She takes advantage of people. She is nice when she wants to be and has the best gossip of the town. She makes people feel special when she brings them in to her little group of friends.

Pets: None.

Weapons: Lipstick that burns through things like sulfuric acid.

Talents:
-Makeup
-Hair
-Has the best gossip
-What else?

Other: (Anyone else read Pretty Little Liars? She's like Ali, man.)

Name: Carmen West

Birthday: Nov. 7th

Years in camp: 8

God parent: Hermes

Mortal parent: Charlie West

Physical appearance: Carmen has long, dark auburn hair tinted brown. It's usually wavy or curly. It's shiny, and quite well kept for a Hermes girl. She hair a fair skin tone which can sometimes look pale. She has a slight upturned nose. She is curvy and pretty, and has deep green eyes. She stands at 5'10.

Personality: Carmen is so sly and clever, don't let this pretty face trick you. She's a natural Hermes kid. She's good at figuring things out too. Don't get her wrong, she's a great person. She has a devious smile that says "Yeah, I'm cool. Plus I did something naughty you'll find out soon," Yeah, a mouthful but true. She's a leader.

Pets: None, for now.

Weapons: Psh, anything she can find.

Talents:
-Being super silent
-Sly-ness
-Cleverness
-Good at playing pranks
-Fun
-Good at being in charge
-A leader

Other: She is the Cabin Leader of Hermes.

Name: Namine Star

Birthday: Jan. 2nd

Years in camp: None, she just arrived a bit ago.

God Parent: Nyx

Mortal Parent: James Star

Physical appearance: Namine has very long silvery/blonde hair. It's parted on the side so she has bangs that hangs in front of her left eye a little. Her eyes are a unique color of green, but they change shades to grey. She has pale-ish skin and her body is like an hourglass. She is pretty, but usually not open to a relationship. She is 6'0 tall. She has a small tattoo of a blue star behind her ear she was somehow born with.

Personality: She is open to new-comers at camp since she's been at camp for a while now. She's nice to most people, unless you come across as a brat. If you do come across as a brat, she will probably just ignore you, or not say much. She can be super shy, or really outgoing. She's not easy to be best friends with, that doesn't mean she's rude and stubborn. She's not. She's just shy and won't open up to you right away. You have to earn her trust.

Pets: Little white kitten names Sno.

Weapons: Light blue hard string bracelet with a silver star in the middle. It turns to a star-sword.

Talents:
-Can create stars in the palms of her hand
-Can see in the dark

Name: Piper Lee

Birthday: May 18th

Years in camp: 1

God parent: Poseidon

Mortal parent: Maria Lee

Physical appearance: Piper has black hair that is between her shoulders and middle of her back. Her eyes are blue like the sea. She looks like Percy, except with longer hair.

Personality: She is sort of quiet, but when she's up to meet new people she's super cool. She is unique but she's also like you'd expect a Poseidon girl to be like. She loved the water, or course, and you can usually find her at the Beach. She is frightened easily too.

Pets: None.

Weapons: Silver necklace with a small seashell locket. She opens it, voila, sword.

Talents:
-Good swimmer
-Fast runner
-Thinks fast

Name: Victoria "Vicky" June
I made her for fun :]

Age/Birthday: Dec. 1st

God Parent: Dionysus

Mortal Parent: Juliana June

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Vicky was born in Seatle. She was raised by parents who abused her when they were mad at something or someone else. So, they pretty much hurt her out of frustration. She would usually cry when she was alone and was usually the loner of her class. She was taken to camp when she was fourteen. She is currently seventeen. She likes it better at camp, when no one would hurt her. She learned to defend herself.

Physical Appearance: Vic has long think black hair that goes down to her waist. It is parted way towards the right, but her bangs usually cover her left eye, or she'll push them out of the way. They'll just go back their usual spot. Her skin is pale, but can have a fair tint to it. She has a thin face and a pixie like features. Her lips are light pink and gives her a look of youth. Her eyes are purple, which have some black coloring to them. She is also very tall.

Personality: She is usually quiet when everyone else is loud. She doesn't bring attention herself like some do. You have to come off as special to be her friend, or at least someone close she'd go to. She'll rarely smile unless you somehow become her friend. She is pretty, but she'll probably ignore guys. She keeps to herself most of the time. She can be found in her cabin or the Arena.

Pets: Baby black and grey dragon named Hurst.

Talents:
-Fighter
-Swordfighter
-Fearless

Weapons: She has a sword that defeats monsters and humans.

Name: Taylor Harrison

Birthday: Dec. 24th

Years in camp: None.

God parent: Khione

Mortal parent: Veronica Harrison

Physical appearance: She has long chestnut brown hair that is straight. She has smiley eyes and a smile that makes you want to smile too. She is 5'10 and thin.

Personality: She is very outgoing and social. She likes to make people smile. Taylor can be a little annoying and loud. She's been a little down lately though. If you bring up her twin, she might get a little sad and depressed.

Weapons: Taylor has a series of daggers that are able to be kept in a small pouch on her belt.

Talents:
-Has good aim
-Can be a good fighter
-Defensive

Other: Taylor's twin, Trinity, died when the first battle vs. Kronus started.

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Er, can't we have only 1 BTG char, or did someone edit my rules?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

I know, I said I made her for fun.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

I know, but you can still only have one BTG demigod - for fun or not.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Ali:
Spoiler:

Carmen:
Spoiler:

Namine:
Spoiler:

Taylor:
Spoiler:

Piper... Uh, I can't find a legit picture of her. She's simple to work out though. She looks like Percy, but with long hair. The end of Piper :] Moving on...

Vicky:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:47 pm

I DIB VICKY FOR JOEY. If you would like.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Lol I dibbed one of Dean's charres for Vicky but we can see who works out better for her :]
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Cool. I havta kill Spence first in the upcoming battle, so after that we can rp.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Okie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]   Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Bunny's Chares Revised :]
Page 1 of 1