Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Charries (Revised)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Already Aproved:

Spoiler:

Needs Approving:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Girl! on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 am

This one needs accepting.

Name:Shelbie "Shell" Oceeana
Age/birthday:18/November 2nd
Years in camp:9
God parent:Poseidon
Mortal parent:Hanna Oceeana
Physical appearance:She has her mothers straight blond hair, but practilly everything else except for her cheek bones are from her father. She has high cheek-bones, sea-green eyes of course, her skin is a little tan, she wears her sea-green poseidon bikini that gives her just a little more speed or her plain blue bikini under her clothes every day. She usually just wears sweats or jeans a tank top and a light jacket with a triton on it.
Personality:She loves swimming after all her father is Poseidon, she stays to herself a lot except for when she's with Maria her best friend, she is kind and caring towards sea creatures and other water-life, she is scared of land animals except for domestic animals, and she loves her father but wants to see him again. She is clumsy and she neglects to train when she could spend her time swimming.
Pets:SHe has a calico named Calli.
Weapons:She has a dagger that lengthens into a three foot sword. She calls it Swift. It connects to her speedy bikini.
Talents:Swimming
Other:Maria is her best friend.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Can someone please approve this charrie? ^
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Be patient, hon.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 pm

I've been waiting 'bout four five days, & if you knew me personally you would know that I'm not a Patient person.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 pm

I have severe ADHD. I know.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:46 am

DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DODO
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 am

Name:Savanna Vajana (Va-ha-na)
Age/birthday:19/Unknown
Years in camp:10
God parent:Aphrodite
Mortal parent:Anna Vajana
Physical appearance:She has straight black hair that is a blond in the front, she has sky blue eyes, and she has glasses for driving. She has high cheekbones and a thin body. She stands at 5'4" and is 113 lbs. She usually wears an orange tank top or camp half blood t-shirt and her grey jeans or sweat pants. She occasionally wears long sleeve shirts. She has freckles and her skin tone is tanned a little bit.
Personality:She doesn't remember much of her childhood. All she remembers is that people always called her beautiful. She is outgoing towards everyone, a big flirt towards all kinds of boys, and she loves driving her hot pink camaro. She also loves to flirt.
Pets:
Weapons:Red lipstick that turns into a celestial bronze dagger when you say love-bird.
Talents:Flirting
Other:Part mexican. Can Charmspeak. MInd was erased at age 8.Flaws:Stubborn when she doesn't get her way. Her looks make some girls dislike her.

Last edited by Girl! on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Flaws. Flaws. Flaws. Where are they?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:00 pm

OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT 'EM
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 pm

I edited.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 pm

*Has a medium ADHD case...* But I take my pills so it's all ok(:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Oh.. cool. I sometimes think I have ADHD, but as far as I know I don't.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:09 pm

I was diagnosed with severse ADHD in 9th grade. Aha, it was highly anticipated. My doctor was all like, "Alright Miss Armstrong, you have severe ADHD." ANd I'm like, "SWEEET!" And he's like, "..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 pm

For me, I went to the doc and he said "You have a minor ADHD Case" and I'm like, "Cool."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

After that I went to Wal-Mart with Tyler and we got kicked out. xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:07 am

Dear Moderators and Administrators (I think I spelled those wrong),

My charries that need to be improved are on the previous page. Please check them out.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Ummm... errrr.... I'm starting to get impatient. Could someone at least look at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charries (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries (Revised)   Charries (Revised) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charries (Revised)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: