Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Puzzled [Blue Bunny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepherd

Shepherd

Puzzled [Blue Bunny] Empty
PostSubject: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:35 pm

I sip some coke from the bottle by the creek. I then pull out a japanese pocket puzzle and start working on it. All my life puzzle have been very tantalizing to me... Opps sorry big words, I tend to do that. I mean puzzles have been very inviting to me all my life. I start to fiddle with the puzzle barely looking up.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 pm

I walked to the Creek for the first time in a while. I never usually came here, but why not try something new? Of course, it was empty. Except for a guy. I only saw him from the back. Being the quick-minded Hermes girl I was, I went up to him quietly and tapped his right shoulder, thought I slipped off to the left.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 pm

I felt a tap on my shoulder and took my attention away from the puzzle and looked behind me. I didn't see anyone. I shifted my postion back to where it originally was and started to work on the puzzle again.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 pm

I smiled. "Hey there man," I said out of the silence.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:55 pm

I spin my head around to see a girl, about my age standing tall behind me. "Oh, hello." I say giving a bit of a wave, "I was just working on this puzzle here." I say holding up my pocket puzzle. I looked up into the grinning girl's eyes and said, " Uh, hi I'm Seth."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 pm

I smiled my devious Hermes smile. "Fun," I said. still smiling. "I'm Carmen. A daughter of Hermes, and Cabin leader," I said.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:51 pm

"Hey Carmen." I say giving a smile. "You wanna try this puzzle?" I ask, my palms start to get sweaty. I tended to get a bit nervous around girls, especially pretty ones. I wiped my hands on the side of my reebok jacket and offered her the pocket puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:26 pm

I smiled. "No that's fine," I said. I hopped onto a large rock in the middle of the water. "So, do you like pranking?" I asked, smiling my Hermes smile.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 pm

"Not really." I say. "I'm too much of a goody two shoes. I don't have the guts." I looked down then back at Carmen's eyes, "What about you? I know it's dumb to ask a Hermes child, but still..."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:26 am

"Nah, it's okay," I said, jumping around on the odd shapped rock. "But of course. Hermes kids like moi are kings of pranking. Can't go a day without em," I said. I smiled my smiled that seemed to say "Yeah, I'm naughty and cool, I know, and I just did somthing amazingly genious that you'll find out eventually," it was a mouthful, but true.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 am

I chuckled a bit at the way she talked, not that it was bad or improper. But the selection of words such as 'moi' was a bit humorous to me. "What kind of pranks have you done lately?" I say intriged by the topic.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:23 pm

"Nothing too serious, sadly. Drew all over a Nyx kids face with Sharpie, she gets mad, tries to kill me. Boring stuff, classic stuff," I said. I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 am

"I honestly don't know where you Hermes kids get the guts for this kind of stuff." I say giving a little grin. "You sneaky too?" I ask, sort of knowing the answer but being the oh-so-slick screw up I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzled [Blue Bunny]   Puzzled [Blue Bunny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzled [Blue Bunny]
Page 1 of 1