Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm not a pirate, I swear!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm not a pirate, I swear! Empty
PostSubject: I'm not a pirate, I swear!   I'm not a pirate, I swear! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 am

Marilee "Mar" Lyssandra Naveau

Pursing my lips, I leaned against a tree and watched as a pegasus got a running start before taking off. I had never really had any sort of connection with an animal of any sort, but dang, pegasi were beautiful. And that was coming from a daughter of Ares. Seriously, I was starting to get so soft. I had to stop that, softiness was supposed to reserved for like Aphrodite and Demeter kids or somethin'.

Adjusting my eye-patch when it slipped slightly, I grimaced at the thought of my bizarrely different coloured eyes. I had nothing against my left eye but people, on the other hand, got majorly freaked out. It was better to be asked if I was pirate than to be asked if I existed to reap people's souls.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a pirate, I swear!   I'm not a pirate, I swear! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 am

I walk along one of the most frequently taken horse paths; wedged somewhat deep in the Forest. I catch sight of a figure not too far off in the distance, and so of course, such as any sane person would, I take an interest in this mysterious person.

I begin to jog, the grey sweatshirt I was wearing billowing as the wind resisted my going any faster. I halted a few yards away from the... girl, I now saw clearly. "Uh, hey!" I called out nonchalantly, rubbing the back of my neck hesitantly. I raised my hand subtly and waved it tentatively. I continue approaching her, with my feet crackling on the frozen ground of the Forest.

"Er, hey. I'm Jonah." I greeted her, my eyes averted. I realized she had an eye patch ((almost said iPatch XD)) and I didn't want to make a ridiculous retort, so I kept my eyes from staring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a pirate, I swear!   I'm not a pirate, I swear! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:26 am

(( Wooow. xD ))

Lifting my head ever so indignantly and slightly offended, I wondered why others always seemed to be so uncomfortable. Nothing I did ever made them comfortable. It was exhausting. Then I noted that he avoided my eyes so I did the natural - by natural, I mean something I would do - thing and dropped the whole I'm-so-insulted-that-you-don't-like-my-eye-patch thing and laughed. Nudging him in the arm softly, I grinned.

"Hey, it's fine. You don't have to be so awkward just 'cause I've got an eye-patch. It's not 'cause I got in a fight, though I must say I get in fights quite often. Name's Marilee, but I go by Mar 'cause Marilee just doesn't seem like the type of name I'd go by. Daughter of Ares." Fishing through my pockets, I took out a packet of candy and popped one in my mouth before turning to Jonah and holding out the packet. "Razzle?" Man, I loved food. My current obsession with candy could be blamed on Melinda though. Crazy girl who had this weird addiction to anything sweet. Then again, I couldn't really blame her. Food was glorious.

"Anyways, what brings you here, Jonah. No, wait, don't answer that. I know what it is. It's my magnetic presence. You were attracted by me, right?" I asked, chortling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a pirate, I swear!   I'm not a pirate, I swear! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 am

Still keeping my eyes averted, I grinned slightly. Maybe she wasn't so bad. Gotta learn not to judge a book by its cover... or maybe, a person by their outside appearance. Yeah, okay. I'll go with that.

"So if you didn't get that eyepatch from a fight... did you eye randomly pop out of its accord then?" I said, chuckling. I ran my hand through my dirty blonde hair, ruffling it so it looked like I had just gotten out of bed. Much better than looking like Kent barbie doll. Blegh. "In any case, nice to meet you Mar... I hope. I'm not particularly on good terms with the Ares cabin." I said, grinning like nothing mattered.

"And, er, yeah." I began, laughing. "It was just your magnetic and perfect quality and presence that pulled me here. Yeah, okay, lets go with that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a pirate, I swear!   I'm not a pirate, I swear! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 pm

(( Lol, itty bitty baby post, but hopefully it gave you something to work with. Reactions are always fun to role play. xD ))

Smile unwavering, I wondered for a split second if what I was planning was a good idea but I didn't think about it too long. I never thought about things too long. If I thought about it, I may end up deciding against it and that would be no fun, no fun at all. Sliding two fingers underneath the elastic band, I pulled off the eye-patch in one fluid movement and continued to smile, focusing both white and green eye on him. Maybe it would creep him it. It probably would.

"No, nothing of that sort. I was just getting tired of my allies get freaked out whenever they looked me in the eye. It was a pain when I started to wear it, I had to go through perception training and all that fun stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a pirate, I swear!   I'm not a pirate, I swear! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not a pirate, I swear!
Page 1 of 1