Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla

Go down 
+2
Nico
Zan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla Empty
PostSubject: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 pm

zan is not happy because zayn deleted his twitter and because her mother took all of her pants as a prank and this is not okay because llsafjewaikfj school starts tomorrow and I haven't slept in 26 hours and oh god I'm dying also I'm really tired and I should've done my project ten years ago but now I'm bsing my way through it because yolo lolol omfg also zAYN COME BACK TO TWITTER MOMMA MISSES YOU okay zan out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:04 pm

I think you need to sleep Zan. xD. Go to sleep at 7:30, or 8:30... What time is it got you?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 pm

I know asdfghjkl I feel horrible for Zayn and my emotions are everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:07 pm

.-. yes because Zayn being on twitter is truly more important than health and wellbeing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm

It's not that he isn't on twitter, it's why he left, D8 /sheds tears

And don't even get me started on Perez Hilton.
Back to top Go down
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Didn't he cheat on his girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 pm

There's a video floating around of him drunkenly asking a girl to his hotel room, and how old she was, but I think the body guards stopped whatever was happening between them. (she was a fan, if I heard correctly.)

But people are hating on him for it, because people already hate Zerrie and ugh. People.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 pm

yall are irrelevant lol what

ALSO ZAYNxZAN 5eva gtfo it's canon
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 pm

xD what's your shipper name, though? xD
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 pm

so I kind of sort of read stripper name

It's zanalicious candydancer
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm

LMFAO WHAT SNIGGLE HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:05 am

Really? Mine is [CENSORED].
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 pm

lmfao turtle
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Zan baby I freaking miss you, get your computer back.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 pm

bro my mom forgot about the grounding but I just have so much work to do that it's not even funny :V also there's a lot to do with marching band huff
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Aw boo hiss. Well I guess I'll just have to watch the Hunger Games a lot until you can be on a lot. That way I have Jenn Law to remind me of you because you two are twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla   MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU sljdfoailjefla
Page 1 of 1