Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Wanna Play Some All Seaful Vollryball (Open to children of one of the sea gods).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I Wanna Play Some All Seaful Vollryball  (Open to children of one of the sea gods). Empty
PostSubject: I Wanna Play Some All Seaful Vollryball (Open to children of one of the sea gods).   I Wanna Play Some All Seaful Vollryball  (Open to children of one of the sea gods). I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am

I walk in with my volleyball resting on water that was in my hands. If you looked from a far way away you would suspect that I was making the volleyball float, but no. My name was Shelbie Oceeana, daughter of Poseidon. I loved swimming, volleyball, and well the sea. I go to the center of my court and practice bumping the ball in the air. I still had skills from last year when I played volleyball. I guess you could say I was pretty good at volleyball, but I wasn't varsity material.
Back to top Go down

I Wanna Play Some All Seaful Vollryball (Open to children of one of the sea gods).
Page 1 of 1