Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time Period

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jehowell

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:17 pm

From looking around, I see that there are a few places where minor gods have cabins. The rules say that the site is pre-Last Olympian, but is it still that way?
Back to top Go down

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Honestly we're kinda all over the place. At This point in the Calender of our year don't expect many people on till christmas break
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

I understand that, but I would like to know if the rules are changing to let minor gods and Hades to have cabins, or if it will remain with the pre-Last Olympian rule like before. I am all for moving toward more cabins, but I don't want to break the rules of the site.

Oh, and nice signature pic by the way.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:24 pm

I think we should get new cabins. Even though the admins won't be here for a while.
Back to top Go down

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 pm

I don't think were currently moving forward but I'll talk with K-Dog when she gets back.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm online(:
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:39 am

Since we have some new admins now, I was wondering if there was also any new discussion on cabins. Will the site remain the way it was in the past, pre-Last Olympian? Or, is it going to add stuff from Last Olympian, minor and Hades cabins, and stuff from the new book, The Heroes of Olympus?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:06 pm

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Period   Time Period I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Period
Page 1 of 1