Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fainted.. Possible broken arm.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Fainted..  Possible broken arm. Empty
PostSubject: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:53 am

I was taken into the infirmary and placed on a bed. I knew that much. I was still unconcious, but now my arm was in agonizing pain. That was just great. I think the pain was waking me up.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:51 pm

I take out some necture and give her some.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 am

The nectar dribbled down my throat. It tasted like hot chocolate. I say, "Erm hrm." In my unconsiousness.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:52 am

"She should wake now but i have to wait" I sit down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:53 pm

I slowly wake-up. When I finally do I say, "Ow! Why does my arm and my head hurt so much. Oh and my neck hurts a little bit as well."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:54 pm

"I was hoping you would tell me"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:59 pm

I hurried in, "What happened?"
~Roxanne is a healer. Very talented. Don't ask. Long story.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:01 pm

"I want to know that too," I look at my half sis siting on the bed
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:05 pm

"I don't remember what happened. The last thing I remember is that I was in the forest. I heard something behind me. I thought it was a far way away. I decided to go try to find out what it was. That's all I remember," I say.

~Okay Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:06 pm

I think about what i was doing, "I ran into a Serin right before i found you but it's dead now i killed it"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:11 pm

"A serin? Wow!" I say. My head was starting to hurt even more. My arm was still hurtingI say, "Ow my arm hurts."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:14 pm

"We cant give her anymore Necture or she might die."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:15 pm

"Alright. Shut up so I can do my thing." I said closing my eyes. I stretched my arms out and hovered them over her body. Her magnetic field was screaming pain near her arm. "Mmmm..." Infusion in the elbow. "You've got an infusion in your elbow." I said. I cracked my knuckles with a loud noise and placed my hands gently on the elbow. I inhaled let the energy from my electric field flow through my arms and out my hands. I felt it pulsing into her blood stream. I could feel it. Then it was healed. Done. I sighed. "She'll need lots of rest and a night in here. Lots of liquids." I got up and hurried out.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 pm

I nod, "Sis can you take care of yourself i have to go meet Noah for some flying lessons"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:25 pm

"Sure, I guess." I say. I wave goodbye to the girl who had hurried out. I feel my arm. It barely even hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 pm

"I'll be back later bye." I run out of the building.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm

After my deep deep sleep, I decide to make my way to the Apollo Cabin. I start to hurt a bout half way there, but I keep going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fainted.. Possible broken arm.   Fainted..  Possible broken arm. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fainted.. Possible broken arm.
Page 1 of 1