Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going Flying

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fishhead

Fishhead

Location : Anywhere or anytime thanks to this magical blue box.

Going Flying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:11 am

I smile at her. "If you say so." I chuckle to myself.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 am

"I wish I had the magical power to have all the pegasi groomed at the snap of my fingers." I say finishing the first one and moving to the second one.
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 am

This girl is funny I think to myself. "Too bad your parent isn't the god of Pegasi grooming." I smile again, showing off my chipped tooth again but this time I don't care enough to try to hide it.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 am

I giggle. This guy was nice, real nice. He wasn't too shabby either. I say, "You're all right, James. You're all right."
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 am

"Thanks, glad I get your stamp of approval. Maybe I could help you. That way you can get it done faster," I say while smiling.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 am

"Gladly." I smile and hand him a brush and comb. I show him how to properly groom the pegasi.
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:25 am

I try to soak in everything she is saying but I keep getting distracted by her beauty. It's kind of obvious she's a daughter of Aphrodite. "Am I doing this right?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 am

"No, silly." I say I put my hand over his and guide his hand the right way. When we got to the wings I picked his hand and the brush up and gave him the comb. "Use this for the wings, lightly."
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 am

I try again, this time more lightly and carefully. "I think I'm getting pretty good at this," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:33 am

I laugh softly and continue on my pegasus watching him carefully. I accidently hit the pegasus' wing and say, "Sorry Swift-Soarer."
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 am

I laugh. "Swift-Soarer? What kind of name is that? Did you name all of them?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 am

"No. This one is mine. I got here as a one year anniversary of me being here. I was young when I named him." I say giggling at my own pet's name.
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:37 am

I feel myself blush. This girl has gotta have a good sense of humor for her to laugh at her own pet's name. "Oops, sorry. So what are you doing after this?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 am

"Nothing, nothing at all." I say, "My life has been a bore lately."
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:40 am

I nod. "Yeah things have been pretty quite around camp. Maybe you'd like to come down to the beach with me?" Secretly I'm crossing my fingers in my mind.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:42 am

"Sure, I'd love that." I say smiling. "We should probably get finished with these. We have four more."
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:43 am

I blush even more. "Yeah haha. I'd race you doing it but I'm still not that good and I don't want to hurt them." I force myself to stop looking at her and stop smiling. I turn back to the winged horse.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:46 am

I finish up my pegasus and move to the next one. I was super exited inside, but put my excitement to a simple smile.
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 am

I finish up my pegasus. "Two more. We'll be done in no time." I chance a look at her and notice she's smiling.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:52 am

"Yeah." I say then I comb the wings after brushing the rest of it. I wipe my forhead with a damp cloth, to keep my pores clean.
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 am

I'm getting nervous, soon we'll be done and then what will we talk about? I decide to not let it show and go back to brushing my horse.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:59 am

I simply pat the pegasus on the head. "I'll let you do the last one. It's only fair."
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:00 am

My hands are shaking as I walk over to the last one. I feel like rushing to get this one done but I have to slow myself but I can't seem to steady my hands.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:03 am

I watch him shake. I smile. My beauty was probably making him nervous. I put my brush and comb in the special bag I made. I say, "Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Fishhead

Fishhead

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 am

I finish the horse without making a complete idiot out of myself. I pat it's head and hand her the brush. "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Flying   Going Flying - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Flying
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next