Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

*TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

*TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& Empty
PostSubject: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi.

I have sent the main mod my application and everything and all but I'm still super confused!
What is a color member?
Do I have to get a PM from a mod saying I can be a child of The Big Three?

Very confused....

Please help!

My character is:
Name: Stacia
Years in camp: 3 (except I'm introducing her at the moment)
Protector: Jay Camper-Keeper(sayter)
Mortal mom: Alexis Harper
History: has sailed the sea and homeschooled her entire life. That's how her mom met her dad-sailing the seas
God Parent requested: Poseidon
Weapon: water bottle that changes into a sword called Hightide and a number of knives and two daggers with knock out darts and a bow that she never really uses. She kinda stinks at it.
Pegasus: Blade~a silver pelted Pegasus with blue eyes
Skills: is very swift and skilled with a sword. She has a specail connection wth the ocean, too.
Weaknesses: TOTALLY TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS!!!!!! she also doesn't think before she acts.
Looks: tanned skin from sailing the sea her whole life, freckles and ocean blue eyes that change from blue to green to goldish green or goldish blue. Layered black hair with a brown tint and a slight wave to it. Skinny and only 5'3, but don't judge her by her size!
Beads: Year one: a picture of madeusa's head Year two: A skull Year Three: Yet to recieve
Story:
Hey. I'm Stacia Harper, and this is my story, or maybe even a guide, if you will. You can sence it, can you? The weird waves coming off this book. If you don't, great, keep reading, it'll be cool. But if you DO feel it, rip it up into little shreds, burn it, and throw it into the deepest, Darkest part of the Underworld. Or read on. Maybe this will help you on your own journey, if you are one of us. At any rate, you can't say I didn't warn you. Read at your own risk.
***Ill tell you about my first year at camp if you ask**
**Ill tell you about my second year at camp if you ask**

thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:14 pm

You cannot have a Big Three nor Titan child until you are a active poster :)
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Which means...??
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:25 pm

I'm scared to post anywhere cuz I'm afraid I'll be chewed out for something...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:38 pm

That your child of Poseidon isn't allowed until you are an active poster like me and others for example Roxanne and Music :) You cannot have Hades, Poseidon or Zeus kids along with a child from a Titan until you have posted actively, any other god is allowed :D
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:48 pm

How do I post actively? I joined last night. Trust me, I'll be on every day. I've been lokin for a PJ forum forever. Could I be undetermied until be become an "active" member?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:53 pm

By postin lots with everyone and joining in @ the Chat and Suggestions :D
Just get your character accepted first before RP-ing with him/her :D
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Does the mod have to PM me back?

Okay....I'll try that....
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Yeah, she does :) Or post in the thread :D
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Okay. Soooo how long does tht useually take?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Oh until a admin or mod accepts (pink and blue names) Other then that just wait. Like you charre btw

But you might want to read over a few times and see if you think that's enough stuff, and if you need help just look through other people's charre's maybe get an idea, but steal other people's ideas, maybe one or two things slightly commen, also. Be creativae, which looks like you are so, Good luck and can wait to roleplay!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:31 pm

You probably want to RP, so you might want to change your God parent from Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Yeah I made a new character too and sent that one to a mod. He's a son of Hermes.

Thank you for the advice!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 pm

You don't have to send it to a mod/admin. Only if its a Big Three charrie. Just post that form here.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Really? Whoohoo!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:33 pm

They still have to accept it, though.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:07 pm

So, if they haven't been accepted yet, you can't but 'em in your signature.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 pm

. . . I'll delete them off my siggie if the mods don't approve, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Hey Stacia, I'm Max; welcome to Camp Half-Blood. :)
As the others have said, only wished children of the Big Three must be PM-ed in. Also, we consider an "active poster" about 3 to 4 weeks. Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:38 am

Ok thank you Matt! I hav one more question: What is a "color member"? I've seen a few people say "You can't do that, your not a color member" and I have no idea what they mean.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 am

I don't know what a colour member is either XD Unless they mean like a Moderator, Administrator or Cabin Leader :D
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:06 am

you know, that's what I was thinking...maybe that's what they mean. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:28 pm

I didn't know that there was a slag term for the colored usernames. xDD
Blue is admin, like myself; green in cabin leader, like Crispy Bacon; and pink is mod, like Kendall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&   *TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-& I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!-&
Page 1 of 1