Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a totally hot guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Meeting a totally hot guy Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 pm

I walked into the forest looking as gorgeous as ever. I was wearing a short white sundress with high heels and a white and black striped bikini top which was strapped around my neck. I had my high heels on with platform soles so walking was easy. My hair was in two ponytails over my shoulder.

Last edited by Dean on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:55 pm

~HOY?!?!~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Oops xD
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm

I walked up, to the sexy girl from behind, "I thought i saw looking at me..." i said, kissing, her neck. I twirled her around, kissed her, on the lips. I balled my hands, knotting them in her hair. I could feel myself getting sexually excited. A tingle started in my mid thighs, and came up into my private area. I kissed again in haling her sweet, smell. I backed her up to the tree. " I thought i could never get away from Sam... I loved you from first Sight."
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 pm

I smiled, "Come here then," I said kissing him. God Alex was hot! I laced my fingers in his hair and pressed him against my kissing him again. Oh my goodness! I thought when I felt something press against me.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 pm

~CAN SAM WALK IN WITH HIS MACHO SEXINESS?!?!~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Sure, in a sex xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 pm

~In a sex?~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Sec xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm

~Ohh......~
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 am

Roflmoawtime... anytime...

I kissed her once more, then stepped back quickly. "Sam hello, old friends, sorry." i said blushing.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:34 am

"What the bloody hell?!?!"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 am

I whirled around. Dammit, I forgot about him. Time for my beautiful ignorance and arrogance card. I smiled a dark smile, "Sam,I guess I forgot to tell you, it's over." I said arrogantly. While taking out my ponytail because they started to bug me. I flipped my hair back after that and wrapped and wrapped an arm around Alex and put a hand on his chest and smiled at Sam dazzling him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:37 pm

~I'm sooo glad I killed Michael.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm

"You fucking whore. You damn prostitute. You bloody Americans are filthy!" I yelled at the two.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 pm

I looked at him and my eyes were blazing, "I'm British you moron and second of all, you should've tried more, Alex really did seduce me, I was happy with you but with Alex? I feel amazing!" I said smiling at him to help him bare this and forget.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:47 pm

~WHEN DID SHE SWITCH TO BRITISHNESS?!?!~

"Sure, bitch..." I trailed off. Not even worth it.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Since forever XD

I snickered, "Oh please," I said walking over to him and looking up at him, "Words do me nothing," I waved him of and turned around to Alex and went to stand next to him again.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 pm

~THEN MAKE HER HAVE A SEXY ACCENT~

"Would you like to be hurt?" I asked in my SEXY BRITISH ACCENT
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:03 pm

I looked at him, I looked like a fierce angel, "What can you do too me?" I said in my honey-sweet English accent.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm

I laughed, and walked over to her, smiling. I stared at her for about three seconds, and then I left.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm

I shrugged and smiled a dark smile. I always won.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 pm

~NU UH! SAM WON! IN SEXY GUY LANGUAGE HE JUST SAID; YOUR PATHETIC, WORTHLESS BISH!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a totally hot guy   Meeting a totally hot guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a totally hot guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: