Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Archery Practice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:52 pm

I enter the archery range with my bow, and take aim at the training dummy's, I start firing at them, then at the targets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
hunter11

hunter11

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 pm

i walk over and shoot. " lithos." i say and wach as ny dumies turned to stone.

Corie = Pan

Ivy = Artemis

Phobe = Nike

Ziva = Hestia

Ali = Athena
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:17 pm

i arrive at the archery range and see two others kids and get a bit nervous they might beat me up i thought then i decided to just ignore them and started to shoot some arrows
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 pm

i wach out of the conor of my eye as a boy shoots arrows. " lithos." i shout as the dummy got an arrow in the heart.
Back to top Go down

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I walked into the shooting range and grabed a bow. It was my first time shooting and I didnt really want to try, but Chiron and some of the other campers I had met had told me I should try all of the sporting events to try to rule out some of the gods that could be my parent. We had already ruled out Heaphetus and Hermes. I couldn't forge r steal anything for my life. And we had also ruled out Aphrodite in a loud comment were a boy from the Aprodite cabin had shouted, "She cant be from our cabin, shes not near pretty enough!". That had made me want to through a javelin through his head, I mean, I'm not that bad looking am I? Well anyways we were now trying out Apollo and Artemis, although we knew it wouldnt be Artemis or else we would have heard about it, her being the virgin goddess and all.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Macy walked up to the archery range, Her tight, tight curls bouncing with every step she took. Her hair was dark brown with light highlights that seemed to flow with electricity itself. Macy was about 4'11 but don't say anything about her height, it may just be the last thing you do. Macy was know for her fighting skills and took pride in them. She wore black hiking boots, khaki shorts, her camp halfblood t-shirt, and a plain gold jacket. Macy could be a nice, funny, mischievous, and friendly person once you got to know her. But the newbies better watch out, her past has taught her not to trust people she doesn't know. She might seem hostile and unfriendly, sometimes without realizing it. Must mostly she does.

She took up a bow without looking at anyone else. Macy wasn't horrible at archery, but she wasn't great and it felt awkward to her. Chiron had forced her to make up for all the times she had skipped and practiced her dual dagger fighting in the arena. -SLING!- Her arrow soared through the air and missed the dummy by a couple of inches. She didn't really care, but all of the people next to her were all getting their arrows in with dead on accuracy. -SLING, SLING, SLING!- all of her next 3 arrows missed the dummy again. Fuming, she snatched up her two daggers with lightening speed from her boots where she kept them secretly hidden. They both sailed out of her hands, one hitting the dummies head clean off and the other striking right in the heart. She smirked to herself. That how Macy does it.
Back to top Go down

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:13 pm

I entered the archery range and saw a girl hacking dummies` heads off with dual daggers. Unusual."Hey,"I called,drawing my knives."You`re pretty good with those daggers.Let`s see if you can use them in a spar!"
Back to top Go down

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:35 pm

I enterd the archery range hoping to see someone i knew but no such luck. I picked up a bow readying my aim. I let go watching the arrow sore towards the dummie. It hit the dummie straight in the middle of the head. I smile lowering the bow getting ready for another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archery Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery Practice
Page 1 of 1