Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxation [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Autumn walked along the border. Her long, strawberry blonde hair flowed in the breeze that followed her. Before she knew it, she was tumbling forward due to her clumsiness. "Ack'" she exclaimed as she fell. With a grumble of her displeasure she rose to her feet, brushed herself off and continued forward.
Her deep, grass green eyes scanned the area, spotting three nearby. She could sense their power, and it was rather overwhelming. She shook her head and walked over, giving a single lazy wave. "Hello.." she greeted. Her voice was sweet, friendly and sounded like a melody. Autumn smiled widely, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her yellow dress.

ooc: We've got four elements here xD Air, lightning, water and darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:12 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d
"They can't hurt you unless you let them."

(( Oh my, it's my turn to post? O . O ))

Hearing another voice, Ace grimaced slightly - though it wasn't because he thought the girl looked unpleasant or anything, his facial features just naturally and automatically formed either a scowl, grimace, or something that also showed displeasure. No worries, just because he looked like he wanted to disembowel you didn't mean you should actually run. Though, it was better to run - you know, just to be on the safe side. Back on topic, looked like their cozy little trio had just become a quartet. Sure, the quartet had the potential to be cozy, but it would require effort on everyone's part.

Why did all the females at Camp Half Blood seem to have soothing voices? It was quite distracting, and even though Ace didn't have any particular interests in females-.. now, before you jump to conclusions, he didn't "prefer" males, he just didn't have much care for anything. Anything other than sleep, food, expanding the boundaries of his skills, more sleep and food, and then whatever else Ace filled his time with. There just wasn't any free time when there was a war raging around them. It made him wonder how the couples on the beach found time to eat each others' faces. But then again, they were doing a certain type of eating, which fell under one of his four categories of important uses of time.

"Howdy." Where'd that southern twang come from? Just going with the flow that his dang tongue had began, he hooked his fingers in his belt loops and grinned lopsidedly.

(( Lol, not the typical elements, but IT'S GOOD ENOUGH. xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:05 am

Reese greeted the girl with a simple crooked grin. She was never one to welcome people, anyway. With a silent shrug of her shoulders, the sky became her main focus point once again. What if there was some specific Greek god that painted the sky during sunset and sunrise? That'd be pretty neat; getting to color the earth's atmospheric ceiling. Reese knew she would'e killed for that job, not because she was artistically inclined (which she isn't), but because daydreamers deserved so much more to look up to. Literally.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Lawrence remained silent as he examined the new girl that just joined the three. That made four. Was it one of those times to use the saying; 'the more the merrier'? He doubted it. He was never one of those 'group' people, more of the 'lone wolf'. Did that make any sense? Lawrence's body shrugged at his thoughts. Damn. That'll look weird. Shrugging for no reason? Ugh.

Lawrence gave Autumn a slight wave, taking his eyes off of her. He let his eyes wander toward the beach. He could hear the waves. It was a clear, rushing sound as it pushed against the grains of sand. He missed the beach. But he was sure if he went, he'd find some unnecessary company. He'd rather just stick with the other three at the pine right now, than be bothered by the noisy couples having 'fun'. What a waste. The beach should be for the people who want to enjoy the breeze, the innocence of the ocean. Nothing else.

Lawrence sighed, leaning heavily against the pine.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Autumn bit her lower lip, slipping her hands in her pockets. She had one word to describe this moment in time.... Awkward. She noticed Lawrence's far off gaze and followed it with her own. She stood up a bit on her toes so she could see his area of attention. The beach? She looked over at him, tilting her head a bit. "Do you like the beach or something? Cause the way you're staring at it makes it look like you want to figure out if marrying a piece of land is legal or not.." she pointed out. Quickly wincing at her sarcastic tone, she rubbed the back of her neck. "Ah...sorry," she mumbled, hoping he wouldn't get upset at her rudeness. Why had she been sarcastic lately? She herself didn't understand this quandary she was facing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Ace Ashfield

Rolling his eyes, Ace stifled a snort at how the chick managed to have maybe offended Lawrence within ten seconds of knowing him. Well, sort of knowing him. They all hadn't been properly introduced yet, heck, he didn't know the godly parents of the others. His was Hades, God of the Dead and King of the Underworld. Nice title, though Ace wasn't sure he'd want to be known as someone who represented... death. Ah, he didn't know very much about Greek mythology, it was all so confusing.

Tousling his short hair as best he could, he shifted over to Reese and nudged her softly on the shoulder. How had he ended up sitting again? Hadn't he been standing up a moment ago? Ah, whatever. "Hey Reese, what's your favourite colour?" Random, he knew, but Ace Ashfield was a lot of things - any reasons why random shouldn't be one of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:40 am

"Anything bright. The more blinding I look, the more people walk away from me. It's fun to see people squinting just to see past the color of your shirt. Trust me, it's awesome." It wasn't because Reese had anti social inclinations, but because she hated everyone remarking on the color of her eyes. Sure, sure... they were blue and pretty, and a 'rare' family gene as stated by her mother; but that was all just cliché and girly. Reese shuddered. Ugh, girly things. Worst thing you could do to her was try to slip her into a dress. She would paralyze you within four seconds. And, yes, it did happen several times already. Just don't mess with her fashion sense and you'll live the rest of your life in peace.

"I try to express myself through the colors I wear as well," she pointed to her neon pink shirt with orange paint splatters "this, for example, expresses my desire to become artistic.. which I am not." Reese shrugged loudly then bit her lower lip- a habit she got from her mother.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:40 am

(I'll post when I'm home. I'm just leaving for school now. x.x;)
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Lawrence looked toward Autumn, chuckling. "Well... It's natural for a son of Poseidon to like sea water, right?" He winced as he adjusted his sitting position. He could hear faint murmuring from the other two, Reese and Ace. He ignored them, why barge into a conversation? Pointless and embarrassing. Simply put, it wouldn't do him any good. He sighed. "And what about yourself," He began speaking to Autumn. "Why are you in a dress when we're coming toward Winter?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Autumn shrugged her shoulders after a moment. "I guess it's apart of being the daughter of Eurus...god of the east wind. Cold doesn't bother me as much as other people..," she answered. Autumn shuffles her feet and ended up getting one foot caught behind the other and falling flat on her face. "Oof!" she explained as she landed with a thud.
Autumn lifted her head, propping herself up on her hands. She looked up at the three with a sheepish grin. "Ot also explains the unlucky and uncoordinated part..." she added, fidgeting with her long, strawberry blonde hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:06 am

A c e A s h f i e l d

"That's so great." At least there were some people who liked to stand out, Ace was getting so sick of the shy girls who just wanted to blend in. What good came from blending in anyways? Did you get some sort of emotional or mental gratification from it? Honestly. The things people did for no real reason. He enjoyed choosing the logical and reasonable choices, if something didn't make any sense or had no real purpose, he wouldn't choose it. Just the way he was. That meant that he didn't care so much about standing out or blending in - he was just himself and if someone had a problem with it, so be it.

Blinking his eyes, he found himself getting a bit sleepy as he thought over stuff. "Ah.. I'm just going to..." He said, trying to tell Reese before he dozed off, after all, falling asleep while talking to someone was considered extremely rude. Bah, the things he had to do for etiquette. "Sleep for... a little while.." And his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:44 pm

"Good night, sleep tight. Don't let the grass bugs bite." Reese snorted. This guy, Ace- if her memory served her right-, was a pretty interesting guy. Well, not in an enamored sense. She took a quick glance at his sleeping form before going back to her contemplation. Ace was what her classmates would have called "hot". Honestly, why would they call a guy hot if he wasn't on fire? Reese just didn't understand.

Anyways, Ace was good-looking. In her classmates standards of course. She could already picture them giggling hysterically, and kissing posters of him. They were all nuts. And tremendously snobby. Reese decided, at that very moment, that she did not miss them at all. Tch, why would she anyway?
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Lawrence shrugged. "I suppose it does." He replied, a slight smile on his lips. He took his eyes off Autumn, letting his eyes long for the beach. Just one small sprint. He'd be there. Why did it have to be crowded? He could smell it. The ocean breeze entering his nostrils as the wind blew by. He sighed, only to realize that Autumn had fallen over. He laughed. It wasn't meant to be offensive, but he wouldn't blame Autumn if she found it that way. After all, he did just laugh at her falling over. Not the nicest thing to do, huh.

"You alright?" Lawrence asked, grinning. He extended his hand toward Autumn, helping her up if she were to take his hand. "How anybody manages to trip on their own feet amazes me."

OOC: Sorry for taking so long guyz. I was sorta at a party on Sunday. >_> And forgot all about this. D:
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Autumn laughed, shaking her head. "It's a daily occurrence for me..falling I mean. It's a part of the whole curse thing," she explained, shrugging her shoulders. She did not take Lawrence's hand, she simply pushed herself up and brushed the debris from her dress. Her green gaze flickered over to Reese and Ace with a light chuckle. "Guess he was..uh...tired," she noted, pointing to the sleeping Ace with her thumb and glancing back at Lawrence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Ace dreamed of death. Now, that wasn't a usual dream subject - despite him being a son of Hades. But of course, the war raging full scale around them was bound to have some impact on his dreams - he was, after all, a demigod. There were screams, gore, blood and lots of it. In other words, all of the really cheerful stuff. Shutting his eyes tighter, he furrowed his brows at the unpleasant dream. Usually, people seemed to think of Ace as a more intrepid and stoic person. He wasn't. Not when it came to combat.

The abundance of death that surrounded him, the cries of his allies, his brothers as he was unable to reach them in time. He was never fast enough, never strong enough, never alert enough, never good enough. They slipped through his fingers for the umpteenth time, escaped his grasp. And they never forgave him for letting it happen. What could he do? He was no medic, Apollo kid, he'd never had any real talents. Ace Ashfield was forced to watch as their numbers plummeted, all because he couldn't do anything to stop it, because he wasn't able to do anything to stop it. If he had been conscious, he probably would have laughed at the surprisingly dark thoughts he was thinking. When had he become such a negative thinker? All types of changes seemed to take place in no time.

He wondered how he managed to survive the battles. Ace was particularly hardy or tough. Maybe it was just his determination to live, his determination which was charged with his firm belief that there was so much more for him to experience, that he hadn't lived through quite enough yet. There were a lot of maybes in times filled with bloodshed and losses. Maybes that represent hopes and dreams that amazingly, still existed. Hopes and dreams that were both fulfilled and annihilated. Then again, everything was either destroyed or somehow managed to endure the hardship. C'est la vie.

Unable to take it any longer, he opened his eyes, having been conscious of his dream. Rolling his neck, he glared at a far-off tree. "On second thought, I'll sleep later."

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up on my BBcode)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Reese had completely shut the outside world off. The view was gorgeous, the wind was refreshing, and the people didn't demand all her time. So why, in her right mind, would she try to shut them off? Reasons eventually surfaced out, making things clearer; but right now, Reese didn't want to reason. She was tired of reasoning. Tired of contemplating on the answers that wouldn't come.

Her finger nails looked extremely blunt today. Probably because of all the nail biting she did that morning. Letting out an indignant breath, Reese dropped her hand and started fiddling with her hair. She twirled her index finger around one of the ends. Was Thalia's Pine naturally crowded? Well, she wouldn't know that answer to that. Reese would get back on that topic a little later. Right now, she needed to relax and socialize.

"Couldn't sleep, huh? Must've been those nasty grass bugs."
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:55 pm

((Just post without me for a while, I'll get back as soon as possible. I've been piled with homework lately, trying to do well for my parent teacher meeting . . . Tests nearly everyday, I can barely find time to go online anymore x.x;.
Sorry guys, wait for me, I'll be back. Eventually. D=))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxation [p r i v a t e]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2