Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relaxation [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Usually, Thalia’s Pine wasn’t occupied by anyone except, of course, by Reese. She rather enjoyed her half sister’s tree, it provided lots and lots of shade and the view was pretty cool too. But most importantly, it was a place where Reese could contemplate. A place where she could think things through, and try her best to answer the most rhetorical questions. Maybe her father could give Reese her own tree for her birthday. Maybe.

Reese stood there, a figure with its right shoulder leaning against a tree bark of strong sinews; a figure of utter relaxation. Her legs were crossed, one in front of the other and her head tilted to the side, supported by the hard wood. This was her usual pose, her mother said it wasn’t very elegant to have her back hunched or legs crossed while standing.

Perhaps Reese’s mother would rather have her to balance books atop her head all day long. But that was too girly, in Reese’s taste. And where was the freedom if you couldn’t run or even slightly bend your back?

Flicking her multicolored bangs to the side with her left index finger, she looked straight up at the clear blue sky and sighed. Dad, if you can actually hear my thoughts.. Well, I’d fancy a tree for my birthday if you don’t mind.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:20 pm

In the distance ahead by Thalia's Pine could make out a figure by the tree. He couldn't see who it was or how he or she looked, his eyesight had always failed him, despite the fact he wore contacts to improve them -- They weren't too much of a help. His mother suggested for him to take laser eye surgery, but he wouldn't. It would be using her money and disliking his mother for leaving him to himself over the years for work, he simply didn't want to.

The air was cold, the summer was wavering and autumn will soon take its place. The leaves on the trees were fading from their natural green colors, changing into a withered brown. That didn't include Thalia's Pine, however. He supposed the Golden Fleece always kept it in a perfect state-- despite any weather.

Lawrence sighed, he hadn't done anything to his hair today, it simply stayed down and easy to follow with the breeze that blew weakly against it. It tickled his forehead, but he had been used to it by this point. Under the weak rays from the sun, his usual jet black hair had shades of dark brown running through.

He sighed. The six months he had spent here, he hadn't made many friends. He met one or few, but being his usual cold self, he disregarded them in any way. Plus, they all spoke too much. Their voices were ringing inside his ears, high pitched and put simply, annoying.

Lawrence loved the quiet, it was so nature-ish. Usually, he'd pick the beach, but it was packed with many others taking walks along the sand with their friend. By friend, it meant Boy and girlfriend. It was stupid. Why bother having a relationship? Go take it somewhere else is what Lawrence always thought. We're about to fight a war and all they care about is looking good and have a fun time with their other halves.

Looking around at his surroundings, he saw no one. Shrugging, he walked toward the Pine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:45 pm

(( Adsjdjahdk. You guys go on without me. I shall invade once the thread gets going. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 am

((Dude, just reply already ;)
My life is calling for my attention at the moment.
I'll invade a little later))
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 pm

((I'll wait for the both of you.
That's mahh jobb. xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 am

Reese placed her left hand on her right shoulder which she was slowly rotating, easing the tense joints. There was hardly ever any time to relax like this. In fact, the moment she arrived, they had sent her straight to the armory.

At first, Reese actually enjoyed learning how to battle with a dagger. It was like holding a sword, except a dagger was shorter and lighter. She was twice as more agile even if her defenses weren’t that great. Plus, unlike heavier weapons, daggers never strained her muscles. The pain was mostly focused on her joints due to the constant movement. Other than that, she had no complaints since Reese had never felt this free in her life. Ever.

It was hopeless. Her sore joints wouldn’t be healed like this, she needed ice more that anything else. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Reese propped herself on the ground and leaned back, stretching her legs out in front of her. She closed her eyes, letting the afternoon rays filtering through the leaves hit her face.

OOC: Please excuse my failure ;_; Just started posting </3
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Lawrence walked to the tree. "Hi."
/win. :P

BIC:
As Lawrence drew closer to the girl beside the Pine, he could make out her features more closely. And in seconds, he knew who it was. The multicolored bangs had all the information he needed to figure out who exactly it was. Reese, if he remembered correctly. He couldn't remember her surname. Daughter of Zeus, one of the Big Three's children, just like Lawrence himself. And even without the reputation of being Zeus' daughter, her bangs told everyone who exactly she was.

Lawrence had never spoken to her, their few short encounters were always at training and he did nothing more than look at her for a second, before letting his eyes wander away aimlessly. He could remember her first day, it wasn't long after he first came to camp. He grinned, remembering how bad her timing was. The second she arrived, she was sent to train along with the rest of the Half Bloods. Lawrence at the time had been fitting on his light armor, examining his sword as she came. He didn't see her much after that.

Then again, Lawrence always fought close to his own territory - the water. It was smart and strategic, no one could of blamed him. Water gave him extra power, heal his minor injuries and taking away his fatigue as he fought many at once. But no one came too close now, they knew how big of an advantage Lawrence had over them. If they were on normal grounds, he would still be a formidable opponent but of course not half as powerful.

The grass flattened as the sole of his shoe dug lightly into the soil. He wasn't too far from Reese and being polite, he gave her a slight wave, before sitting down on the other side, looking down into the shadows of the pine as he closed his eyes lightly, letting his thoughts drown the sound of the wind blowing against the fallen leaves.

OOC: Yes. It sucks. Not descriptive. x.x;

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 am

Normally, Reese would’ve crossed her arms in front of her, doing her best ‘do not disturb my rest or I’ll kill you’ pose. Though today she let them dangle lifelessly at her sides. Underneath, she felt the prickle of the short grass against her bare palms and a soft thumping. Thump, thump, thump. Her eyes flew open.

A book Reese had read a few years back stated that, if you focused hard enough, you could feel the earth’s heartbeat. Was this it, then? She had a sudden urge to press her ear to the ground. Reese knew it was stupid but still...

Her head turned left then right. The coast was clear. Heaving a deep breath, like she was about to go underwater (which she hated), Reese lay herself lightly on the ground and rolled to the right so that her right ear was pressed against the grass. Crunch, crunch, crunch. Strange. Why was there crunching and not thumping? Before she could derive an answer out of it, someone- or something- distracted her attention. Reese rolled sideward again, letting her back lay flat. She craned her neck forward a bit, ignoring the strain. Yup, there was someone there. Lawrence.

As his name registered within the depths of her memory, Reese’s jaw clenched. He looked rich. And, more than anything else, Reese hated rich people. She despised them with all her being since the last school she was in was a stuck up boarding school for snobby rich kids. Yeah, yeah... it’s bad to generalize but Reese wasn’t someone you wanted to argue with.

Still, she knew that Lawrence here was a pretty darn good fighter. She had seen him once, controlling the lake’s waters like it was as easy as breathing. It was actually a cool sight but then a bunch of naiads had to ruin the moment by trying to get his attention. All Reese did was smirk then walk away, pretending that she didn’t see anything.

Acknowledging his wave, she flashed a small smile then slammed her head back to the ground, letting the thumping fade away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 am

A c e A s h f i e l d
"They can't hurt you unless you let them."

Clomping over to Thalia's Pine rather slowly, a very disgruntled looking Ace grimaced and eased himself down on a side of the tree without anybody there. Despite the fact that he had been incredibly weak and powerless earlier, he had tried to train more anyways. Everything was sore now - his back was sore, his legs were sore, his arms were sore, his muscles creaked and burned. He was pretty sure his body hated him right about then.

Whatever. Pain was unpleasant but he would get through this, and one day he would have forgotten all about the immense inconvenience he had experienced, many moons ago. That sure as heck didn't make him feel any better at the moment though. Gods, this was even worse than gym class as a kid. Yep, Ace openly admitted that as a child he had more... geeky hobbies and interests. No, he didn't wear a sweater vest or have glasses, though he did feel that he needed glasses sometimes. Ace got decent grades and he played chess, video games, read books, etc etc.

... How had he even got on that topic anyways?

After a few moments had passed, he willed himself to stand up while he cursed and swore under his breath. Since when did such a simple action like standing require such enormous effort? Stretching out his aching limbs, Ace stared at the grass as it moved almost sensually when the breeze caused it to stir. He snapped out of it. Instead, turning around and staring at the two people also at the Pine. Nope, they didn't seem familiar at all. They seemed like they were just oozing with power though, it made him kind of jealous. After all, he was the weakling Hades kid who had arrived a few months ago but still hadn't gotten the hang of things. In pretty much everyone's eyes, he was a failure.

"What are you doing just sitting there?" He asked, his tone a bit more on the obnoxious side. Storm sky eyes examining the two, Ace mussed his hair and raised an eyebrow. He was well aware of the tension between most females and males when they were alone, it wasn't unusual. Teenagers were especially hormonal. Sure, he wasn't exactly social, but he knew stuff like that. He was just barely a teenager himself, give it a few more years and he would be an "adult."

Big whoop.

Adulthood sucked from what he heard. Ace doubted he would raise a family, since he didn't feel compelled to "culture new life." Work would probably be boring since he didn't know what he wanted to do for a living. All he would be doing was a corporate drone's work, and paying a drone's rent, and living a drone's life. Maybe he would join the military.

Surely this camp would forced him out subtly when he turned twenty. There was pretty much only teenagers here training. Adults should fend for themselves because they were able to. Ace didn't want to fend for himself. He was much too scared on the inside. Although he should been more afraid of the camp he was currently at.

These people - these kids, they killed people without batting an eye, whereas Ace couldn't help but wince and do all he could so he wouldn't break down when he had first destroyed a monster. It hadn't gotten easier from there. Some said that it wasn't difficult to kill, since monsters didn't have souls and all. It wasn't nearly as effortless as it appeared. The shrieks, the horrible horrible shrieks that they gave off before exploding into dust, they filled his ears, filled him with guilt. What was more sickening, he was actually good at killing. That made him so disgusted, it wasn't even funny. How could it be possible for one person to be so twisted?

It wasn't fair. Not fair at all.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Damn it Crispy. So long. >_> 7 Paragraphs, while me and Pink do 3-4? YOU KIDDING MEH?!

Lawrence let his thoughts flow aimlessly through his mind as he laid his back against the pine. He could feel the strong timber lightly pushing into the center of his back and the soft grass as it brushed against his palm. But he didn't let those feelings of touch distract him. He had other things to recall.

Lawrence could remember his childhood -- from when he was around five. He was small back then, smaller than usual. Below average height than the rest of the others in his school. It was one of those posh schools. He didn't like it. Not one bit. Everyone was polite. Too polite. The school taught them all about different subject, but they emphasized on manners. He let out a weak smile.

Everyone was rich in the school. Then again, money was the only thing that could've even gotten you into it in the first place. It was prestigious, necessary for a 'bright' future as they would call it. But not really, everyone's parents already had the money. The power to influence the market. The country, as some were son, grandsons or somehow related to a politician.

Graduating from the school led to another few years of hell. Middle and High school. The subjects were made for business. To teach the kids that attended it how to become rich. How to be successful. Nothing they taught was meant for a normal, casual life. But it was never the case for Lawrence. Being a demigod, his life was destined to be different. Abnormal.

It wasn't fair. But if you could just spend a minute to think. What was fair in life? Nothing. You were either rich, middle classed, poor. The poor will seldom find their way to have a good life. The rich just had to have the best, no matter what it was. Food? Spend a few thousand for a personal chef... Of each nationality of food they were good at. Cars? The fastest, most luxurious cars men could ever dream of affording. And being rich usually caused trouble, too.

When you watch those TV shows about being kidnapped for money -- it wasn't a joke. They're 100% real. Even though he had excluded himself from most people at his 'school', he still had some friends. They enjoyed being rich of course, but you can't really force everybody to think just like yourself. One of them were unlucky. It was sudden and happened so fast, he had been in the classroom, finishing some school work. A white van drove into the school grounds and in an instant, it was gone.

It wasn't until after somebody had told him, he realized that his friend had disappeared. Even a moron could make out what really happened. He was taken. Kidnapped. He was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was back a few days later, no doubt a large ransom was paid off. But rich people had the money. And nothing to spend it on -- they already have everything they could want.

Lawrence inhaled the soft air around him, setting his eyes on the faraway horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:18 am

“I’m resting, genius. What else would I be doing?” Reese said sarcastically, trying not to say anymore harsh words by pressing her lips together. People often said that she was a bit too dramatic and sarcastic. Her mother would often reprimand her for it but since her step father was trying to win Reese’s approval, he’d let it pass. He always lets things pass; sometimes to the point where it seems like he doesn’t care at all. But eventually such freedom bores you to the very core. That’s why Reese carried no regret with her when she boarded the plane to New York.

It had been a new experience for her, riding that plane alone. She supposed that Zeus would keep her safe because she was his child after all, so Reese never worried or broke a sweat about any form of tribulation as the air vehicle traveled. Rather, what bothered her was her mother’s distant eyes as Reese gave her ticket to the flight attendant. There were no tears, but it seemed that- even then- they were already millions of miles apart. Like they lived in opposite banks of the river with no bridge to cross. Maybe Mrs. Sheridan was finally regretting ever having an affair with a god. Whoops, too late to take that back.

Now that Reese thought about it, would her mother take it all back if she had the powers to do so? Did she regret so much to the point that she despised having a demigod child? Well, Reese could understand that. It was for her safety, after all, that they continuously switched locations.

Occasionally, Reese would like to believe that she was normal. That everything about her was normal; from her multicolored hair, to her TOMS shoes. Then, the next time she blinks, she’s ripping and slicing a dummy to shreds. Sometimes she wonders if reality was fantasy, and fantasy was reality. But that would be pointless because, even if she did ponder on it, nothing would change the fact that she was a demigod- a daughter of Zeus. And if people knew, they would treat her differently; just like the way other half bloods treated her here.

They expected so much from a child of the Big Three. You, apparently, had to be a good warrior and a very skilled elementalist. So ever since the first day, Reese was driven by reputation. She had to be prideful of her blood, despite everyone’s murmurs. She had to be strong even if that meant enduring the other camper’s actions of veering away from you. Reese was expected to be anyone but herself.

Or, perhaps, this was who she truly is as a person. After all, don’t experiences shape your personality?

Reese found herself staring at the pattern of red and golden leaves. How easily they swayed to the direction of the wind; such weak things with hypnotizing beauty. She found herself listening to the faint whistling of grass as her thick rimmed glasses reflected what was left of the sunlight filtering through autumn’s intricate design.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm

A c e A s h f i e l d

Raising his eyebrow, Ace was about to say something equally sarcastic - or close to as sarcastic - but he was just too tired. Resting sounded pretty good right now. Slumping against the tree, he stared at the clouds above him and frowned. Where had all his time for naps gone? Then again, he had never really received any time for sleep, he had to make time. Well, not exactly make time. Was the even possible? Maybe if you were a child of Kronos or something... Did Kronos even have children? He was definitely the most evil superior being out there, didn't evil people usually have no time for reproduction? Why was he even thinking about that?

He shook his head furiously before stopping almost immediately after because it was kind of dizzying. That was bad. Did shaking his head usually make him feel all woozy? Alright, no more sudden movements. Crossing his arms, he sniffed and rubbed his nose. There wasn't really anything to think about at the moment, his mind was sort of blank. Time for a nap. Blinking, he rubbed the coming sleep out of his eyes and sat up a bit straighter. He decided to 'socialize' instead of nap for once, he wasn't even sure why. Maybe because he felt this pull to talk to these two - rather peculiar - people. He had a feeling that they were become friends and for once, just once, something would go right and he would finally be able to trust someone. Maybe, just maybe.

"Are you guys trying to communicate with me mentally or something, because my ears hear nothing." He said, not exactly smiling, but he wasn't sporting his usual grimace/scowl. If he did say so himself, it was rather refreshing. People seemed to think that facial expressions told so much about a person, and Ace.. well, he didn't exactly disagree, but it was easy to get fooled if you believed in such things and stuck to them. Although being able to stick to something was quite admirable. If only Ace could be the type of person he admired, it would be so much easier to deal with himself and his stupid quirks. There were so many of them, but he had learned to cope.

(( I'm sorry. D8 Shorter post because I'm brain-dead. .-. ))
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Lawrence blinked, his hand hovered instinctively over his forehead, blocking off the incoming rays of light emitting from the shining sun above. The light didn't hurt his eyes, the shade from the pine helped that much and the perfect peace, he could just hear everything around himself. The soft breathing of the others, his own heartbeat, the wind brushing past the leaves as the made a soft wooshing sound. It was peaceful, quiet. A place where anybody could relax, a place you might find if you were lucky.

Maybe Lawrence is just lucky right now, he never had been. Mystical monsters were always on the lookout for a 'meal'. Being a demigod... Lets just say it boosts the chance of being eaten. Now being a big three... You're on the priority list. He sighed, letting his eyes rest again, he could hear Reese speaking, but knowing he wasn't the one the speech was directed to, he said nothing, remaining quiet to enjoy the remaining peace they'd have until the next training session began.

His back ached as he shifted into a more comfortable position. It wasn't painful, more uncomfortable than anything else. He heard the other person speak. Lawrence hadn't caught an actual glimpse of him, having no idea who exactly it was. He shifted his head toward his right, to where the source of the words came from. He grinned, he recognized who exactly this person was.

Ace.

Lawrence didn't know him well. And knowing from what he's heard and seen so far -- neither did anybody else. He didn't remember who's child he was, but he could sense. Feel. A strong power flowing out of his body, like a powerful aura telling people not to go too close. The feeling wasn't normal. His senses tingled and his body shivered. Definitely not a good idea to be on his bad side.

Lawrence shrugged at his comment. "I've been waiting for someone to say something... Sort of..." He muttered in response. Having a slight smile all the same. Out of all three of them, he didn't expect for Ace to start the conversation. To Lawrence, Ace seemed like your local gangster hanging around the alleys. Funny thought, but it wasn't exactly a lie. Ace wasn't entirely muscular, but his build was definitely tougher than Lawrence's. He was tall, way above average. More than six foot at first sight, but he couldn't make out the exact figure.

Lawrence didn't think about it though, he had peace and time. He was going to use it well. Whether to nap, rest, take a break, think. It didn't matter. In times of crisis, peace wasn't easy to come by. He was just glad with a few minutes. He wouldn't be surprised if it were to end now.

OOC: Yesh. It sucks. Brain-dead like Crispy :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm

“Well, I was mentally talking to both of you. You just didn’t hear.” Reese smirked, a smile of pure sarcasm and mischief that often meant excitement. These two were actually in the mood to talk. And conversations were getting harder and harder to come by these days, since the war was nearing ever so closely. This peace, Reese knew, wouldn’t last long; so might as well make the most of it.

“I’m Reese,” she said, pushing herself up with training-abused arms. Her shoulder hadn’t healed, obviously, but Reese learned to ignore its protests a long time ago. She got used to injuries through the six months she’s been here. And, anyways, it wasn’t life threatening to have an injured shoulder, was it?

“So, what brings you two here in Thalia’s Pine?” Reese asked out of curiosity. Why would they come here out of all the other places to chill out and relax? Not that it was wrong. But, still, Reese wanted to know. It was just part of her nature, asking a multitude of questions was what made her who she is. Even if curiosity killed the cat.

She pulled her legs closer to her, snaking her arms around them tightly. This pose made her feel relaxed and calm in a way. With a yawn and a bite of her lip, Reese rested her forehead on her knee and closed her eyes. “Go on, I’m listening,” Her voice drawled on tiredly, as if those few words were already an extremely hard effort to let out.

OOC: SHORT AND FAIL POST. I’m really, really tired :(
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 pm

ooc: Pink, is this the topic you wanted me to join? xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 am

OOC: Yes >:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 am

A c e A s h f i e l d

"The name's Ace." He said, thinking how weird this conversation was, since none of them were facing each other. Pausing, he rolled his head and heard a satisfying pop of his neck. That was better. His back was starting to hurt from his bad posture so he straightened up and sighed.

(( Ohmygosh. Didn't want to hold this up <-- lame excuse. I OWE YOU GUYS ONE SUPER AH-MAZING POST. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:04 am

OOC: Actually, I think we should keep our posts short for the time being. Then, eventually, lengthen each paragraph ;)
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:04 pm

"Lawrence." He replied to the two as they introduced themselves. He moved his eyes toward the sky once more, feeling the light breeze. He paused, using his hands as support to push himself up into a better position, having one of his knees up, while his other leg lied under the space under, he let his elbow rest on his knee, lowering his chin onto his elbow. He adjusted his position slightly, before speaking. "Peace and quiet, it's one of the only times we can rest. The beach, where I'd prefer to go to... There's too many people. There's no point in going, I don't enjoy loud noises when I'm trying to relax."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Reese still had her arms knitted around her legs, though she was now looking up at the sky. Its color was a ravishing orange filled with white, pink and yellow streaks. And only some of the landscapes around her- the ones facing the sun- were tainted with gold, the other side was dark. "I've never been to the beach.." Reese mumbled, her voice in a low whisper. Yes, Reese Wattson has never been to a beach in her life- which was practically social suicide. She believed it to be a waste of her time.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:56 pm

ooc: who do you guys want me to use? Bellinda, Matzie or a new character I'm making?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 am

Anyone but Matzie since Catherine shall RP with him >:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:34 am

A c e A s h f i e l d

Winding up his arm, Ace scowled and glared at a tree away from them. "The beach is crowded with couples who're eating each others' faces - kind of gross... and fascinating, but I'm not too fond of it." He said, dismissing the very thought of the beach. Love was so.. overrated. What was the appeal of soul mates and other romantic hubbub? Honestly, they were just lies anyways. Soul mates didn't exist, there was no fate, and they didn't have destinies. Smirking humourlessly, he rolled his eyes at how weird his mind could get. How on earth did he even manage to stay on topic with a brain like that? It was a miracle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 am

Reese chuckled darkly, there was something about Ace- maybe his humor- that commanded her attention, so to speak. No, she had no interest in him. She never had and never will have interest in anyone except the person she sees in the mirror. Hah, vanity. But, yes, Reese was someone who wouldn't give love a second thought. "Emphasis on 'eating each other's faces off'," she added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Lawrence let out a slight smile at Ace's description on couples. They were true, maybe a bit exaggerated. "My favorite place in the world..." He paused, thinking briefly. "Ruined by those couples 'eating each others' faces', like you said." He smirked at his comment. Maybe communicating with people here weren't so bad. Maybe it was just the three of them-- Reese, Ace and himself, that had something in common. If that was true, he wouldn't mind having company around him, instead of being alone.

OOC: I just got home, didn't want to leave you guys hanging xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation [p r i v a t e]    Relaxation [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxation [p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: