Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The New Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Today was a blur. I was being shoved out of my car by the boy in school who had attemped to be my friend. He walked funny and followed me everywhere. I was not open to a friendship at that moment. I grabbed my bag and looked out at the forest. Trees, bushes dirt, etc. In the middle was a large opening made of wood that was labeled something in Greek. A Demigod? Me? I was still clueless, like always.

"Come on, let's hurry" The boy said to me, pushing my back towards the big opening. I didn't respond, I just dug the heels of my old tennis into the earth, but eventually had no choice but to go to the entrance. Camp Halfblood. I couldn't possibly be a Demigod, it was all just a Myth, right? The whole Olympus stuff we learned about. I didn't want to leave my family for the whole summer.

I turned back around, to find that my familys car had driven away, and I was left alone.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 pm

I was standing on the hill and saw someone totally distraught arrive, I ran over looking at her. New, I concluded. I looked at her, "Hello love, how are you? Just in case step through the gate please," I said in a calm emotionless voice. I brushed through my short spiky blonde hair and looked at her with my icy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 pm

I looked over at him with startled eyes. "Oh. Uh, thank you" I said looking down. I hastily grabbed my bag and walked through the entrance to the camp. The guy seemed nice enough. If I learned anything so far, it's never trust someone more than you trust yourself.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I just smiled, "You'll settle in quick, I'll teach ya how people introduce themselves here," I said starting her off.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm

"Okay" I said wondering how everything worked here. I began hearing many voices coming from behind me. I didn't dare turn around.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 pm

I nodded, "Right when people introduce themselves the sat there name and then who their immortal parent is, try it!" I encouraged her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:54 pm

I nodded awkwardly. "So just like: My name is Felicity Eden, still unclaimed?" I said unsurely.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm

I nodded, "I am Dean Straga, Son of Ares," I said giving my example.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:31 pm

"Nice to meet you" I said lamely. I turned around, I saw tons of people, wearing armor with swords, battling others. How was I claimed to do this? I thought with a sick feeling in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:41 am

I smiled and tapped my chest-plate. The rest of my armour was made out of leather except that. I had my sword on my back and a few daggers in my belt, "The weapons and such are normal here love," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 pm

"Hmm..." I said. Fighting? Me? That's an... oximoron.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:54 pm

I smiled, "You'll get there, Come on, I'll show you the camp before I check on my little sister," I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:56 pm

I had to choke out my next words. "Alright" I said eyeing the place. I didn't realize I had dropped my bag with my things on the ground.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:58 pm

I smiled and picked them up easily and waved her forwards mentioning to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:59 pm

My eyes turned wide as he took my things. Wasn't Ares supposed to be rude and horrible? And that was his offspring? I followed him with shaky legs. My face turned red as some people stared at me.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:02 pm

I glared at the staring people and they ran off quickly I chuckled, "We'll run by Apollo Cabin first so I can check on my sis," I said not explaining why I needed too.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:04 pm

All the people scampered away almost automatically. I would definantly need to get used to this place. "O-Ok" I stammered, paying close attention to what looked like cabins.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 pm

OOC: Continue in my topic @ Apollo Cabin

I just shook my head and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl
Page 1 of 1