Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

love_is_ineluctable's charries!

Go down 
+3
Colby
Alina22
Ineluctability
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

love_is_ineluctable's charries! Empty
PostSubject: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Name: Devynn Opus

Age/birthday: 14, [February 1, 1996]

Years in camp: just arrived

God parent: Aphrodite

Mortal parent: Jake Opus

Physical appearance: long, wavy hair, a little too yellow to be called blond and a little too blond to be
called gold. She has clear, light blue eyes, slight dimples on either side of her mouth, straight white
teeth and a big smile. Pale skin, so when she blushes her cheeks look bright red.

Personality: Devynn is a devoted matchmaker. She believes that everyone has their perfect match
somewhere in the world, and she can't resist helping those that have not found theirs. She is sly and clever, outgoing, and social, but very naive. She absolutely loves parties and crowds and dancing. She is honest, you'll have to explain sarcasm to her, she doesn't really understand the concept. As always with Devynn, you can't really talk to her with out her looking you over and thinking about who is right for you.

Pets: Peter, her baby polar bear, who is very special to her because it was a gift from her father.

Weapons: She always wears a black necklace that spells Love. It was a gift from her mother on her fourteenth birthday. But it is not just a necklace. When touched the letters all straighten out and become Agape, (Greek for love) a long, thin sword.

Talents: She can feel the moods of those around her, though she has no control of them whatsoever.

Other: She plays the viola, and paints

Flaw: She is naive and innocent, people can easily take advantage of her

Name: Sabrena Kai

Age/birthday: 13 [July 12th, 1997]

Years in camp: 2 months

God parent: Apollo

Mortal parent: Lilly Kai

Physical appearance: Sabrena has short, spiky electric green hair. Her eyes are light blue and almond shaped, she has pale skin. Her face is dotted with freckles, and she has an oval face. Sabrena is short for her age.

Personality: She is very good at making people laugh, is daring, likes to tease, spunky and has a sarcastic sense of humor. Sabrena enjoys being in the spotlight and isn't afraid to confront someone she doesn't know.

Pets: none

Weapons: a bow carved for her by her aunt Artemis

Talents: Healing comes easily to her, though she is still learning. She can communicate with animals.

Other: She looks up to her aunt, Artemis, although she hasn't decided if she'll ever be a Hunter.

Flaw: She can never refuse a dare, this can get her into trouble.

Last edited by love_is_ineluctable on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm

I have an Apollo girl too they should meet and like be best friends or something and maybe blaque%panther has a charecter that could join and they could have a little group
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 pm

What 'bout me, and My charre.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Alina22

Alina22

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 pm

kennedy?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Or Katlynn, Colby would be awesome, because she has a pet, wolf. who no can read his mind, blessed by Artmies. But she's daughter of Nyx. She Kenndey, yea.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Too bad I dun has an apollo char, I want to have a group xD
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 pm

its ok Music, we can have a zeus group or something. Haha. But Shawns a little bit older than them all. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 pm

WE SOOOO SHOULD HAVE A ZEUS GROUP.
ROXANNE WOULD LOVE THAT.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 pm

YESH! A ZEUS GROUP WOULD BE AWESOME! We'd be all big and tough yet awesomely hot. Well, at least my charrie for sure xD
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Accepted, although more detail is appreciated. (Some flaws perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:46 pm

who do i pm to get the cool avatars
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:00 pm

You find 'em yourself, hun.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Look at the bottom of peoples signatures. And yeah my Zeus charrie is pretty hot, so we should make a topic for that...
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ineluctability

Ineluctability

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Yay I have a new Athena character! Like him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love_is_ineluctable's charries!   love_is_ineluctable's charries! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

love_is_ineluctable's charries!
Page 1 of 1