Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Second Year at Melanie & Malcome Fisher Private School.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Second Year at Melanie & Malcome Fisher Private School. Empty
PostSubject: My Second Year at Melanie & Malcome Fisher Private School.   My Second Year at Melanie & Malcome Fisher Private School. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 am

So I had finally survived a whole year in the same school. I was continuing at a private school, but at the end of last summer Chiron recommended it. Believe me it is not fun to be in a blue tux with a black tie all day. Well a lot of demi-gods go to this school. I look around to see if I can find any demi-gods that were familiar. I saw Crystal and walked over to her. I say, "Hi Cryst. I didn't know you went to this school."

I see Logan and listen to what he says. Then I simply reply, "Hi Logan! Yeah, I've been here since Kindergarten and trust me it wasn't easy once I figured out who I was."
Back to top Go down

My Second Year at Melanie & Malcome Fisher Private School.
Page 1 of 1